Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ttrocks

Coming up next is once of the brilliant scenes in KTLK where a MIRROR was used to reflect a character and character's thought process!! πŸ‘ The director and writer deserve a big shout out for these MIRROR scenes... Most of them have been with Nidhi... and KK deserves all accolades in world for executing these Mirror scenes with so much perfection!! πŸ‘

Per Ashutosh's suggestion (or it was an order?? 😳), Nidhi goes to wash her face as if washing out the humiliation from her mind... to douse the fear of what would happen next -- to shaheshah's as well as to her life... and she looks into mirror... looks at her reflection in mirror and Dr. Ashutosh's words "Pathetic" reverberates in her mind... Once again it was like a moment of realization to her that what has happened, she is grossly responsible for that... but needs to take the criticism positively and embark on a mission to save the child's life...

BTW, forget to mention earlier... the way MBji delivered the words "SORRY????" and "Pathetic" etc was absolutely awesome... No words... the modulation of his voice, the anger and disdain in his eyes... why only eyes? From every pore of his being... Plain wow an acting by this actor!! At the time, I am posting this analysis, am feeling awestruck all over again for this brilliant show and its out of the world brilliant cast and crew!! Take my bow team KTLK!! πŸ‘

You mentioned every single point worth observing in this episode to the perfection Tupu.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘

Great round of applause to actors, crew and every single person responsible for this marvellous creationπŸ‘
mudraswathi thumbnail
I think these initial episodes were 40 minutes long. So much in one single episode
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Have to mention about the scene that really made the viewers feel that all the criticism has gotten into Nidhi very well... when she talked to Anji on phone asking her to inform her father that she wouldnt come home that night, she recited all those words Ashu had hurled at her... like "gairzimmedari", having made a huge mistake and Dr. Ashutosh would take it as murder by sheer medical neglience if Shashenshah didnt made it thru life. when Anji tried to console her that to err is human... she responds what Dr. Mallika had told her that humans can make mistakes; doctors can't... So... it's lesson learnt for Life!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sometimes, one needs a wake up call to realize what they are doing and what they are supposed to do... as seen in the precap, in next episode, Ashutosh would explain to Nidhi everything again, although with calmness than with the (in)famous hardstone temper! 😳 But today's lambasting needed be perceived as constructive criticism by Nidhi. She had the potential to become a great doctor and serve this society by being into this noble profession; the only thing that was needed was to channelize her vibrancy and academic brilliance, in proper direction and adopt a disciplined approach towards life.

Since this is a rerun, we already know that Nidhi has been steered in proper direction with this berating... she has kept awake whole night - but not reading a novel or not in some discotheque; rather taking care of a dying patient. Her sincerity and discipline, both will be acknowledged by Saiyaanji in next episode!! ☺️ Talent ka bhandar toh wifey ji pehle se hi hai... now will exhibit these two virtues too that Saiyaanji adores... So what's next?? Of course, "Kuch toh hai zaroor dil mera kitna majboor" moments!! ❀️
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

babita.. thumbnail
His eyes speaks  πŸ˜³ ::

mudraswathi thumbnail
A senior doctor responding this way is natural

and developing a soft  spot towards her too appeared so natural...

A great acheivement by the story writer .. be it Haseena moin ji or the current writer's additions... we could witness a  beautiful end product in all...
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

I think these initial episodes were 40 minutes long. So much in one single episode

Yeah... True Mudraji! Too much content in a single episode and every moment worth watching... cannot be missed if one really has to enjoy KTLK and understand how brilliant this show is... 😳

I was watching the epi. on cellph; pausing it at every scene and typing the analysis and posting it here... Gosh took me this much long to finish the episode watching as well analyzing... 😳 Loved both though... but now feeling sad... why such a beautiful show had to get PATHETIC tracks and characters like Khushi, daksh and divya later on? Wasnt there any alternative to babytrack that this show could have continued shining with same excellence??? πŸ˜•

Leave this all aside, why the channel couldnt give rerun at least a year before... that would have fostered demands for KTLK2 to a new high... so many members were active here, they too would have enjoyed reminscing these beautiful scenes once again 😳
babita.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ttrocks

Yeah... True Mudraji! Too much content in a single episode and every moment worth watching... cannot be missed if one really has to enjoy KTLK and understand how brilliant this show is... 😳

I was watching the epi. on cellph; pausing it at every scene and typing the analysis and posting it here... Gosh took me this much long to finish the episode watching as well analyzing... 😳 Loved both though... but now feeling sad... why such a beautiful show had to get PATHETIC tracks and characters like Khushi, daksh and divya later on? Wasnt there any alternative to babytrack that this show could have continued shining with same excellence??? πŸ˜•

Leave this all aside, why the channel couldnt give rerun at least a year before... that would have fostered demands for KTLK2 to a new high... so many members were active here, they too would have enjoyed reminscing these beautiful scenes once again 😳

@ red

And they would have never left the forum.  I see many members have just left 6 months ago or more / less. I wish they all come again here and participate in the rerun analysis and make more beautiful posts.

mudraswathi thumbnail
Wish they had stopped just before Mallika's return. Because hardly there was anything worth after wedding.

Or

instead of Mallika, they could have done some Armaan and Rohan's tracks in a healthy way. Something like Rohan's letter issues but that would eventually show the trust and strength of AshNi bonding... something like that😳
mudraswathi thumbnail
Very true Babita and Tupu.

Sony should have done this rerun last year😑