babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Very nice analysis Tupu πŸ‘πŸ‘
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ttrocks

Next, amidst the dancing and relaxing, Nidhi gets the most imp. ph.call of her life till then... asking her to rush to hospital immediately as the child patient whom she had forgotten to administer the injection was serious.

This scene laid the basis for Nidhi to take her profession seriously. It's understandble that she wasnt willing to be a doctor, always wanted to get fired so that she didnt have to continue with something she wasnt interested in... besides DB too supported her in this... so she was getting more frivolous towards Medical monde, and in all such flippancy, she missed administering the injection to the patient... Not ot forget that she had just come out alive from lion's den where she had entered w/o permission, looking for his car keys... so anyways she was coming back to normal and anji was constantly calling her... so, it didnt look awkward that she forogt the injection thingy... but unfortunately as Dr. Mallika pointed out later on, Medical profession is very strict... it doesnt allow anyone to make mistakes coz the mistake could make someone pay very very heavy price... the one at the receiving end might lose a vital organ or precious life... 😭

All these nostalgic moments making me feel crying even more

Why CVs??? Why did you kill a beautiful show????😭😭😭
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
In the next cabin scene, Ashu blasted Nidhi off severely... but it was much needed as per what I think... Nidhi didnt seem to turn her back from medical profession only... had she been in some other profession then too she would have done the same at that time...she wasnt serious about what she wanted to do in her life and wanted to do with her life. This shahenshah incident dawned realization upon her that whatever she does, she needs to become responsible first. 😳

Ashu who is not only dean of KGH, but also utmost sincere a Doctor, very senior and adroit loves children ward patients a lot... The fact that he let Nidhi continue in KGH, the major reason b/h that was Nidhi's affinity for children ward patients. Such negligence he wouldnt have supported for any patient and here it was "anath bachcha" shahenshah whose life was periled due to Nidhi's lack of seriousness... how could Ashu have stood it?

It was really great and professional of Ashu to ask Mallika to excuse him and Nidhi when he was to give Nidhi a proper dressing down πŸ‘ Also, he was very harsh but made Nidhi realize properly that as a Dr, even if the child was refusing to take injections, she couldnt have acted acco. to patient's whims and fancies and should have ensured to administer the injection herself or inform someone else to do that. ONE BIG QUESTION though... from what I recall from previous episode, the nurse Jankibai was right there... if nidhi forgot to give the injection, why didnt Jankibai take care of it??? πŸ˜•

TYPOS Edited 🀣
Edited by ttrocks - 9 years ago
mudraswathi thumbnail

In the next cabin scene, Ashu blasted Nidhi off severely... but it was much needed as per what I think... Nidhi didnt seem to turn her back from medical profession only... had she been in some other profession then too she would have done the same at that time...she wasnt serious about what she wanted to in her life and with her life. This shahenshah incident dawned realization upon her that whatever she does, she needs to become responsible first. 😳

Ashu who is not only dean of KGH, but also utmost sincere a Doctor, very senior and adroit loves children ward patients a lot... The fact that he let nidhi continue in KGH, the major reason b/h that was Nidhi's affinity for children ward patients. Such negligence he wouldnt have supported for any patient and here it was "anath bachcha" shahenshah whose life was periled due to Nidhi's lack of seriousness... how could Ashu have stood it?

It was really great and professional of Ashu to ask Mallika to execuse him and Nidhi when he was to give Nidhi a proper dressing down πŸ‘ Also, he was very harsh but made Nidhi realize properly that as a Dr, even if the child was refusing to take injections, she couldnt have acted acoo. to patient's whims and fancies and should have nesured to administer the injection herself or inform someone else to do that. ONE BIG QUESTION though... from what I recall from previous episode, the nurse Jankibai was right there... if nidhi forgot to give the injection, wh didnt Jankibai take care of it??? πŸ˜•

A big round of applause again Tpu. Hats off to your analysis.
I loved Super efficient Ashu, sincere Ashu and Mallika, even Janaki bai. They all acted... no lived in their roles.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

janaki bai is only nurse. May be she doesnt have that kind of knowledge or authority to counter doctors.. I think ...
ttrocks thumbnail
The next scene comes with so much powerpacked performance... everytime I see MBji's acting here and KK giving him kaante ki takkar in terms of acting... I literally get goosebumps... No, that's an understatement... I literally start shivering as if I am standing right at that place rather than being a spectator of TV show... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Ashutosh categorically telling Nidhi that if something untoward happens to Shahenshah, he would consider it as "Murder by sheer medical negligence"  And that statement stops blood from running inside Nidhi... she was so much fearstruck... so much guilty... unable to utter anything but tears rolling down her cheeks... tears of guilt; of penitence for her negligence; of fear of consequences; tears of humiliation suffered... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Hats off to this extremely talented girl who breathed life in the scene alongwith the popular male lead then!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Another moment to be mentioned in this scene is Ashu asking her to wash her face before going to the patient... maybe to allow her have a moment to compose herself before getting on the mission or maybe to save herself from scronful looks from others that Dr. Ashutosh must have given her a piece of his mind that rendered her all sobbing... Jo bhi wajah CVs ne dikhani chahi ho... but it was really a nice dialogue to show Ashutsh's concern for Nidhi despite being so much enraged on her!! πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ttrocks thumbnail
Next comes one of those scene where I truly, wholeheartedly admired Dr. Mallika!! πŸ˜³ Nidhi coming outta lion's den crying and bumping into Dr. Mallika... As a senior doctor and a sympathetic colleague she pointed it out to Nidhi that she had made a mistake and a BIG mistake and she hoped Nidhi had realized that!! She further explaining to her that medical profession itself was really strict and didnt allow doctors to make mistakes, made any leftover traces of levity vapour out permanently from Nidhi πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Not only that, to reduce humiliation factor in nidhi, she added that had she been in Nidhi's place, she would have taken Dr. Ashutosh's chiding as a great lesson for her career... πŸ‘πŸΌ ❀️ Loved, loved, loved Dr. Mallika in this scene! She looked so genuine here!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
mudraswathi thumbnail

The next scene comes with so much powerpacked performance... everytime I see MBji's acting here and KK giving him kaante ki takkar in terms of acting... I literally get goosebumps... No, that's an understatement... I literally start shivering as if I am standing right at that place rather than being a spectator of TV show... πŸ‘

Yes tupu... cant agree more

Ashutosh categorically telling Nidhi that if something untoward happens to Shahenshah, he would consider it as "Murder by sheer medical negligence"  And that statement stops blood from running inside Nidhi... she was so much fearstruck... so much guilty... unable to utter anything but tears rolling down her cheeks... tears of guilt; of penitence for her negligence; of fear of consequences; tears of humiliation suffered... πŸ‘ Hats off to this extremely talented girl who breathed life in the scene alongwith the popular male lead then!! πŸ‘

They lived just as if they were real doctors and handling a sensitive patient's issue. If Ashu gave a power packed performance, Nidhi was ultimate. Every emotion was there.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Another moment to be mentioned in this scene is Ashu asking her to wash her face before going to the patient... maybe to allow her have a moment to compose herself before getting on the mission or maybe to save herself from scronful looks from others that Dr. Ashutosh must have given her a piece of his mind that rendered her all sobbing... Jo bhi wajah CVs ne dikhani chahi ho... but it was really a nice dialogue to show Ashutsh's concern for Nidhi despite being so much enraged on her!! πŸ‘

I was talking about these small incidents few days ago. First few episodes were well crafted and well thought. The continuity between the scenes was excellent. Everyone gave their 1000%. These are so small things  but made a big differenceπŸ‘

mudraswathi thumbnail

Next comes one of those scene where I truly, wholeheartedly admired Dr. Mallika!! πŸ˜³ Nidhi coming outta lion's den crying and bumping into Dr. Mallika... As a senior doctor and a sympathetic colleague she pointed it out to Nidhi that she had made a mistake and a BIG mistake and she hoped Nidhi had realized that!! She further explaining to her that medical profession itself was really strict and didnt allow doctors to make mistakes, made any leftover traces of levity vapour out permanently from Nidhi πŸ‘ Not only that, to reduce humiliation factor in nidhi, she added that had she been in Nidhi's place, she would have taken Dr. Ashutosh's chiding as a great lesson for her career... πŸ‘πŸΌ ❀️ Loved, loved, loved Dr. Mallika in this scene! She looked so genuine here!! πŸ‘

πŸ‘

Well done MallikaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ttrocks thumbnail
Coming up next is once of the brilliant scenes in KTLK where a MIRROR was used to reflect a character and character's thought process!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ The director and writer deserve a big shout out for these MIRROR scenes... Most of them have been with Nidhi... and KK deserves all accolades in world for executing these Mirror scenes with so much perfection!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Per Ashutosh's suggestion (or it was an order?? 😳), Nidhi goes to wash her face as if washing out the humiliation from her mind... to douse the fear of what would happen next -- to shaheshah's as well as to her life... and she looks into mirror... looks at her reflection in mirror and Dr. Ashutosh's words "Pathetic" reverberates in her mind... Once again it was like a moment of realization to her that what has happened, she is grossly responsible for that... but needs to take the criticism positively and embark on a mission to save the child's life...

BTW, forget to mention earlier... the way MBji delivered the words "SORRY????" and "Pathetic" etc was absolutely awesome... No words... the modulation of his voice, the anger and disdain in his eyes... why only eyes? From every pore of his being... Plain wow an acting by this actor!! Wonder any real doctor could be like this expressive if such a situation happened in real... Dont think so... MBji was beyond any superlatives here!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

At the time, I am posting this analysis, am feeling awestruck all over again for this brilliant show and its out of the world brilliant cast and crew!! Take my bow team KTLK!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by ttrocks - 9 years ago
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Right from the beginning of the episode, I was in a happy views. Loved to see Ranga almost, if not, managing to have Anji as the fashion re designer of the code dresses of Kgh. πŸ˜†
The zinda bahar nikalna of Nidhi from Ashu's den, makes Anji and Nidhi much much relieved. That's the party wear time and all the manaoying of Solanki Uncle starts. πŸ˜› Support is the only factor that Nidhi needs to have from Anji. Party or Hospital -- dresses makes hardly any differences. πŸ˜† The psychology of Life is beautiful echoes, with a valid point. πŸ˜‰
I loved Nidhi's dress and Anji nidhi hugging or almost dropping Shyama Aunty was cute.πŸ˜›πŸ€—
Discotheque was nice and energetic. But at the same time, it was really hard to see Ashu at baba's home, reminiscing the moments he always had cheered. 

Jo tu itne pyaar se sookhe patton ko nikalta hai, patients ka ilaaj kaise karta hoga. Ashu's reply was obvious and emotional baba makes it clear. Bas main bhi tere liye bahana ban gaya teri parvarish ka. 

Chashme scene was cute and fun. Made Ashu amiling in the present. It was for a moment though. Made him cried for long. πŸ˜­ Calling to Sanjeevani ji is his eagerness and restlessness to have the home back. 

~~~~~~

And the call to attend, and the call to make Nidhi out of oblivion actually. 
She forgot to Inject Shehanshah, and he is serious. 
Furious than a fury Ashu. Cabin scene broke Nidhi. She is in the times to enjoy the life, but she has the most responsible life ahead that can make or break someone else' life. 
The strictness is much required. And the profession which is so noble is no game. I Just Loved Ashu taking her class. She is made to remember her responsibilities and more to it, her capability to make a patient relieved with meds. and terms. 
I liked Ashu having his facts full and clear to make Nidhi realized of what she has done. Had Mallika not been there, the things would have been worst. 
Murder by sheer medical negligence. Yess.. Nidhi is all respponsible, and I liked Ashu asking her to make herself more presentable to the patient also. 
Mallilka made her a bit relieved, but the truthness of this profession is perfectly understandable. 
Loved Mallika saying if she was in her place, she would have it taken as her life's and profession's best advise. πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸ‘
Recaaling the words by Dr. Ashu -- pathetic, and all made her in tears, and she wpes her face as to change the Nidhi so irresponsible to a Nidhi, more and more responsible towards this noble profession. 
Could not see Nidhi in all tears, and all the troubles she and everyone are facing. Much faced is shehanshah. Will he be alright ?? What will be the action taken towards Nidhi ?? Will she be able to make things better for now ??
More and more things to chase and to fill the gap.πŸ˜ƒ

Shirley, Please take a good care of yourself. I AM  MISSING U LOADS. β€οΈ
πŸ€—

Edited by babita68 - 9 years ago