ArHi FF || Serendipity #5 || CH 59 Pg 136 (JAN 16TH 2017) (new update) - Page 64

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sankadevi25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
And the circle comes to a close! Arnav finally apologizes for all the shit he put Khushi through. Excited to see what comes next! Hope this isn't out of bounds, and if it is, please let me know, but would you be able to maybe post a schedule of sorts? So we know when to look out for the next chapter?
Glad you're back!
Amrita_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Damn, now I am feeling bad for Arnav here!
It was really satisfying to see him apologise. But maybe it is too little, too late. Or maybe this is how it is meant to be. Whatever it may be, I cant wait to find out more. (so many may's here) 

It was lovely update. I am really glad that you have started updating this story as I REALLY love this FF, and not knowing what you plan do with the characters here would have been a real shame. 

PS - Khushi must be looking like a Goddess in the Kanjivaram and her flowered, braided hair. She is quite lovely, isnt she? πŸ˜Š
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved chapter 53 πŸ‘
Arnav has finally apologised to Khushi, now what will be her reaction, eager for the next part.
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
You moved me with this update. As much as I have abhorred your Arnav, I think i am willing to forgive him now and have him repent in peace as Khushi moves on with her family. 
just4this thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello
Thank u for the update
So what next is the question bugging my mind.
Pls update soon.
Thank u
aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I've read many FFs where Arnav was a negative character but at the end, he was forgiven by Khushi just because he is Arnav, the main character of IPKKND. I witnessed different reactions from different readers. One of them made me speechless. If Shyam or any other male character is a rapist then according to some readers, these characters may rot in the hell despite their claims about loving Khushi. However, if Arnav is the rapist, then according to the same readers, Arnav should be forgiven because he did everything due to his love for Khushi.

So it's the same in your story. Tarang is the best husband anyone can wish for herself but for some readers, the only fault he has is his name. Because he is not Arnav but Tarang.

So let's think from a different point of view. If Tarang had been Khushi's first husband who abused her, who called her as a wh*re after sleeping with her, who made her sleep outside, on a cold floor under the rain, who has never believed her, who criticized her character, who blamed her for having an affair with a married man, then one fine day, if Khushi had decided to start a new life with a man, Arnav who loved and respected her, and had children from that man, those readers would have cursed Khushi's abusive ex-husband and wanted him to be out of Khushi's life and let her live her life with her new husband.

The reason why you got different reactions from your readers is not because the story is bad but because you named Khushi's new husband Tarang not Arnav. So don't let these readers who only focuses on the names not the facts to affect you.

Coming to the new update... I felt really bad for Khushi when she compared her new beginning with Anjali's. How can she forget those days filled with agony and loneliness? The pain created by those days will always remain in her heart no matter what a bright and beautiful future is waiting for her. Now Arnav also apologized to her for his wrong doings and sins. I hope this apology would help Khushi to heal her pain which she hides in her heart for a long time.   

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update 
Khushi madly love tarang but the main question is that is she in love with him. Because today after this update i got hints that despite having love pouring into her life, she is still in love with Arnav, her beloved and destroyer. 
Eager to know about your plans for Khushi and Arnav. 
Can't wait to read more
abcd93 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wowww... This is lovely.. 
SharuAG thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is this the beggining of them 'together forever'

I m not sure, I would like Khushi to be back with Arnav, that been said, this is your story, and you know how the plot has been created.

No matter how the end comes, I ll respect your decision

Khushi giving him chance to voice out his agony, I would say, its good that Arnav accept his mistake and seek for her forgiveness.

Khushi's 5 yr old daughter, is she by chance the fruit of their first time in New York?

You have blessed Khushi with Someone who loves her more than himself, and I m so happy for that.
Edited by SharuAG - 7 years ago
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
At last Arnav has realized he has no control over his destiny but he has control over his thoughts... Good update...