ArHi FF || Serendipity #5 || CH 59 Pg 136 (JAN 16TH 2017) (new update) - Page 62

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itspiyalovely thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Read your story with so much hopes and I am not at all pleased with it. Sorry dear . Your writing style is awesome and everything is fine too. But fortunately I am a big fan of arshi and want to see only them together no matter what. 
Especially love is a relative term . It's subjective how u define the word. 
I am totally in support of women rights but I genuinely think u went astray in the journey. I am not sure what u want to potray to us . Obviously people wont be that much interested in seeing khushi's happy life with another man. I also feel that you went quite hard on Arnav's character here. He made mistakes but they were definitely not that big to receive such harsh punishment. He isn't a sinner. For me u showed an inflated version of feminism.
Every relationship goes through up-downs and rough phase. But all this is a part of life and make love spicy and alive. What's the use of such love which can't overcome such hurdles??
I won't give u my love philosophy but as a reader I can appreciate only that which I can connect to somewhere. I didn't feel that . If we consider the real world stories of people I think everyone will pity on ASR as he hasn't done anything like that big. As I love ASR and can't see him like this I don't feel any need to continue with this story. Neither I am sure about where u are taking it. As dragging and adding unrealistic drama ,twist and turns take away the essence of the story. 
See we are not reading it too see khushi happily settled with someone , obviously not. If u are going to show tarang a villain now to end it with arshi or ASR marrying someone then surely it's not my cup of tea to bear such horrible torture. Life is already enough challenging to have additional fictional problems in life.

I hope I didn't went overboard and hurt you in the process. I apologise for if it did.but I am die hard fan of arshi only. Call me regressive and i will happily settle with it.
Itspiyalovely thumbnail
Another thing which is about khushi I want to tell. Khushi is a coward here. Instead of facing the problems she just ran away . Arnav tried to find her but what she did?? I wouldn't like to  do analysis here and I know u have your own explanation but a story doesn't take u anywhere except to the writer 's mind. I wouldn't want to add saintly charisma to khushi but even ordinary people show tremendous courage when it comes to facing the difficulties. In all this mess khushi I'd the only one happy while others are living in guilt. Be human to them at least. 
Under the pretensions of women rights or etc etc what khushi did is utterly senseless. 
Leave it. It's your story. But as it is about arshi I can't help to put my dislikings towards this story.

One advise.::

Love someone totally and intensely in your real life then u will know what it means to bear the pain of heartbreak.
laavanya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't want and wish the neavativity from any means should overpower ur creativity and the hardwork that had been put sincerely behind the penning down of 52 chappies. Also, khushi had come a Long way leaving behind arnav and his tortures. And tarang had supported her with his love n care. Hence I want her to continue her rest of the life with tarang only. I have a doubt lingering in my mind for Long . Does one of the child belong to arnav??
BarunFan1212 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What a wonderful story and I'm happy I got a chance to read it.
I fully compliment you for taking the risk to bond Khushi with Tarang. It was a bold twist and its what this Arnav deserved. 

And Tarang has proved to be a good human being a best husband and a loving father and Khushi is very happy now.

Life is short and we shouldn't compromise our happiness for things not worth holding onto.

siamesecat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice to see you back . Lovely chapter as usual. Love your writing style.

Please help me recall ..hasn't khushi married Tarang without a proper divorce from Arnav? So technically she is still married to him?Edited by siamesecat - 8 years ago
dvmishra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome story.. read the whole n one go...
sushmitasahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Came across your story after such a long time
Read the last 4 chapter s 
Awesome 
At least now arnav seems to have accepted his fate
Let's see how long he remains calm
Women story
mahrusweety thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
plzzz update.
dont give such long gaps in chapter.
itbecomes hard to follow
C0raline thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
At last! You are back! Really happy to read the new post!
SharuAG thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I started this story last night and completed in ine go

You have a nerve girl to turn the table

It is refreshing to see Khushi living a life on her own terms and settled.

Arnav: I don't knowhow I feel about him.

At one point, he was ashamed of Khushi, their first trip New York, he even changed the seat, and inform the hotel that she was his servent.

What kind of a man, a sharp businessmen do such kind of things

Good of Khushi, she is giving Arnav back his own medicine taste.

Anxiously waiting for u to continue soon