ArHi FF || Serendipity #5 || CH 59 Pg 136 (JAN 16TH 2017) (new update) - Page 30

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sutapasarbabhom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
is it stry of arnav khushi
i hv still hope n cont this stry
tanx for pm
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome
isn't it funny Arnav had a chance for all the happiness before he ruined it with his own foolish act n now khushi is happy but he can never be a part of it 
aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
This comment is absolutely everything. I loved reading this, so THANK YOU for taking the time to type it out. 

I will not blame you for even a second for holding back on comments. I understand the wait to see what happens is frustrating and the story ambiguous. 

Whenever (and if ever) you're ready to comment again, I'd LOVE to hear what you have to say. 

πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: sankadevi25

Thanks for the PM, girl! It's nice to see that you're back, I've missed your presence here on IF. Just wanted to let you know, that you'll always have my support and love for Serendipity, and of course, any other story you have already written/are writing/will write.

However, having said that, I think I'm going to wait to see where this story is going a bit longer until I start regularly commenting again. Arnav and Khushi went from having a volatile relationship to an abusive one, and now that Khushi is stable again, in a painless, love-filled relationship, I don't want to see her leave that without strong reason--AKA, Tarang actually being an a** (not seeing this happen anytime soon--he's been with Khushi long enough for her to know and trust him blindly--her pain vanished with a phone call!). Tarang dying (In which case, I don't see Arnav as a second option. Or third, fourth, or even fiftieth. Cue the Shyam situation, just because Arnav might hypothetically be dead does not mean that Khushi would have ever chosen him.)

So, for the peace of my own mind, I'm going to refrain from commenting a bit. In an ideal world, I would have loved for A&K to return to being together again, but in the track that Serendipity has followed--one where Khushi has happily moved on, and Arnav hasn't, I hope that the two can overcome their differences and at least become tolerant of the other.

Thinking too much about my favorite characters makes me sad sometimes. What can I say, simply just a result of IPKians!

Edited by aamir18 - 8 years ago
Hey thank you for dedicating the update to me...that is really so sweet.

Khushi cradling her cell phone to her breast when her jaan called was heart touching, you just break the heart of the arhi shipper in me. But no I get it...you also make the show's khushi inadequate to me, I can not watch the show again...at least not right now. 4 Lions needs to read this ff and feel inadequate about itself.

Amanram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
IS THIS A LIGHT BULB MOMENT FOR ARNAV!! I DO HOPE SO FOR HIM AND EVERYONE'S SAKE

Originally posted by: addicted25

Hey Zee superb! Both updates. I saw a comment re Arnav being in the right, and Khushi being in the wrong, with Tarung allowing Khushi to feel angry.wheras I said he had been in the wrong to take the girls. Still believe that, for his sake. Why didnt he just wait with the girls until their parents arrived, that way the girls were safe, right in front of their mother, and the police.

Tarung is letting Khushi decide for herself, allowing her to grow and be an adult, a mother to her children and a wife to him that makes her own decisionss.

Cudos Zee even in the show after the 2nd marriage she was shown as a little pagal, inferior to him which frankly puts women to shame. A wife is an equal to her husband...an ally in their journey towards a building a loving and caring hom and a family. Only when treated with love, respect and cherished will a wife blossom and do anything her husband asks, for him, for their family. In this story, Arnav treated her horrendously, he doesnt deserve a second chance with her that way. Tarung is now in that position. If you were treated that way. ? Would you go back?

Brilliant lots of different points of view being generated here.

@ bold - exactly! even before that actually..whatever they showed was cringe worthy.Arnav could feel all smug about himself after saying 2 lines in support of khushi in front of his maternal grandmother and even khushi was smitten by his behaviour.."hume kitne acchi pati mile hai" crap.
Is this the kind of khushi that is wanted here?
I was reading an article about perfect victim...the image people have in mind about a raped woman and if the woman fits that image only then do the people actively support her justice. Otherwise faults in her behaviour are found and it is said that because of this or that she was raped.
This is kind of like that...no khushi was not raped but it is similar because as long as she is silently suffering, is self sacrificing she deserves justice..okay she can be a bit bold and confident but not much, the limits of the boldness and confidence will also be set by others.
What has khushi done till now to Arnav that is so horribly wrong...the only wrong thing she did was to slap him and put him behind bars, he hadn't kidnapped her kids and she had misunderstood him. But Arnav was thoughtless too..and their history prevents khushi from trusting him.Other than that where has she been wrong?
-silentbang- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update 
I liked how she told him about the equality between husband and wif . ...was necessary for him to get that u can't neglect one for other's happiness 
Update soon πŸ˜Š
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Chap 46-48 Nice updates
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
not fair.. I wanted to read a proper apology from Khushi to Arnav.. it looks as though its only Arnav's fault...
DilLoveRomance thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Im confuse especially with this tarang lal kher