ArHi FF || Serendipity #5 || CH 59 Pg 136 (JAN 16TH 2017) (new update) - Page 29

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Superb update
Loved it
Well written
Thanks for the pm
arohi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nice to see the updates on Serendipity, again Zee. And that too frequent one's. Wow !!

But I wonder why Tarang vanished from the banner. 😕

With the loving family Khushi had I still don't see a point in getting ArShi together. Killing Tarang would ruin the plot. And even if showing Tarang as pretending all the while, she should still not go back to Arnav. I guess I was asking same question from like half of the story !! 

And yeah story isn't progressing... 😭 😭
Aryancha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's nice that they are at least being civil with each other! I love how you give personal touch to everything. Tarang, better called Jaan, calling her and she cradling the phone to her chest and excusing,the sweet smile just from his call and the blushes during the talk for the so much in love couple.There is still pain in her heart seeing her reminiscing those moments of her past life and also the fact that Arnav hasn't changed his attitude,i do not really see how you are going to make them come together from just the pain that she feels for him. waiting eagerly for the story to move on!
Great update👏
piyaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
chapter 46 ..
did khushi think that kinara n shagun were missing??
n she called the cops???
n now she assumed that arnav took her girls with him...???
kutkut12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
sorry abt yr loss.
it is nice to see this khushi but I don't understand how it will be arshi story. in this update she made it clear that what she felt for Arnav was not love and I totally get her point. she is definitely in love with tarang and who wouldn't be after whatever happened. I really can't see her loving Arnav again unless he dies in saving her or her children's life. then again it wouldn't be arshi story as he would die before she starts loving him again.
piyaarshi thumbnail
chapter 47..
awsome..
loved it...
piyaarshi thumbnail
chapter 48...
again an amazing update,,...
her life is much happier  now...

if its a "arnav khushi" end story  then i would really want to see how arnav mends his mistakes...
n one more question... kinara is tarang n khushi's doughter??? what about shagun then??
srmirji thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi, I have actually browsed through the new chapters, this is just a quick note...though I really wish Arnav-Khushi to be together, but the dreamy and realistic way u have written Khushi's thoughts and the way u have carved Tarangs character it really seems a misfit if at all I wish for Arnav-Khushi to be together at any time in future...

u know I have read enough stories where khushi has a baby and is married to someone but it is usually said that khushi was already pregnant with Arnav's baby and then someone rescued her etc...so eventually the writer has shown that khushi belongs to Arnav and still yearns for him...but in ur story the kids are tarangs, and tarang-khushi share a healthy married and intimate life...I mean I just don't get where u are heading with arnav in the picture...

Also, u know in case of Khushi's marriage with Tarang, or anyone in a similar marriage condition, if at all a mishap happens it is very very difficult to accept an old love/someone new as once u have kids and share some kind of strong bonding with ur husband...so again I don't envision Arnav-Khushi a correct fit...

And there comes arnav who is still has many attributes of 'ASR' in him present...so where is the redemption part ...I mean I don't see him reformed much because world for him still revolves around his Di...again that was one of the major reasons for Arnav-Khushi's painful marriage...

That's me thinking aloud...would be nice if u can throw some light on how u plan to shape things for Arnav-Khushi...

Thanks...

Sri.
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
To be very honest, Z, I don't want Khushi to ever go back to Arnav. He is still pretty much the same person. I know a lot of people will  wonder why she talked about their past if she's truly over him. But it's natural. Because it's part of her story. He's parr of her story. Moving on doesn't mean you forget every thing. And letting go doesn't mean you won't have scars. And he's here, which is reopening her old wounds. I have nothing but respect for Tarang. He loved her and supported her at her weakest , lowest points. I just wish she had been in touch with her family.  
sankadevi25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM, girl! It's nice to see that you're back, I've missed your presence here on IF. Just wanted to let you know, that you'll always have my support and love for Serendipity, and of course, any other story you have already written/are writing/will write.

However, having said that, I think I'm going to wait to see where this story is going a bit longer until I start regularly commenting again. Arnav and Khushi went from having a volatile relationship to an abusive one, and now that Khushi is stable again, in a painless, love-filled relationship, I don't want to see her leave that without strong reason--AKA, Tarang actually being an a** (not seeing this happen anytime soon--he's been with Khushi long enough for her to know and trust him blindly--her pain vanished with a phone call!). Tarang dying (In which case, I don't see Arnav as a second option. Or third, fourth, or even fiftieth. Cue the Shyam situation, just because Arnav might hypothetically be dead does not mean that Khushi would have ever chosen him.)

So, for the peace of my own mind, I'm going to refrain from commenting a bit. In an ideal world, I would have loved for A&K to return to being together again, but in the track that Serendipity has followed--one where Khushi has happily moved on, and Arnav hasn't, I hope that the two can overcome their differences and at least become tolerant of the other.

Thinking too much about my favorite characters makes me sad sometimes. What can I say, simply just a result of IPKians!