Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preet_KK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Bablylovely20

thank u for the update so all mu went away. aweee my arjun love his coffesion so innocence. cute jay pata nei hai couple ki hug main disturb nei karte no worry archi will taught him. idhar stop kardia arohi ne bola nei. next update soon plz

your welcome dear :)

he he yeah archi will teach him nicely ;)

Preet_KK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjuhi_kk

Confession ho gaya ❤️

Riya 😡

Bechari arohi was so heartbroken :((

Gosh!! he came n confessed his love
that was so cute...❤️

I wish wo uss Riya k saamne PDA karta :/

poor jay 😆

this I'd not yet completed right???

continue soon ^_^

yes it's not completed yet...

sure dear I will try to complete it soon :)

thanks for the comment :)
oju786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's simply awesome ... full on surprise packages... both updates.. 11th one was healing point n 12th one was confession ... loving it totally ... just keep writing n keep updating... as we want more 😛

pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
well done Arjun
common arohi say those three magic words
superb update
loved it
Rimpi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shreyu lovly update...
Thankgod wo chipkali riya ko arjun reject kardiya...
Wohoo arjun propose arohi...sooo cute...
Love arjun confassion...perfect...
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i know meine abhi tak comment nhi kia but still update na..
*Puppyface*
promise after 16th ache se comment dungi.
Preet_KK thumbnail

Part 14-

Arohi's POV

So you don't wanna say this?

I really don't know what are u talking about Arjun... I said making innocent face again.

Ok then I know what should I do... he said with a smirk, I knew something is going on in his mind so I maintained a distance... when he tried to reach me just in time I slipped away, I was running and he was behind me to catch. You can't catch me mister... I said sticking my tongue out, don't challenge me miss, he replied in equally arrogant manner. I was so close to the door just then he caught the hem of my shirt and pulled me to him, I fell on his chest and wrapped my arms around him for support... gatcha. He said with a wink, I tried to escape but he tightened his grip, I won't let you go easily. Now when I caught u, u will get the punishment of making me chase... He brought his face near mine, I was giggling and struggling in his arms, he was so close that I found it hard to breath, he wet his lips and looked at mine, this action was so sexy and his pinkish lips were so tempting, our lips were just inch apart, I stopped trying to get away and surrendered myself to him, I closed my eyes and waiting for his soft lips to touch mine.

Just then his mobile phone rang breaking our sweet moment, he loosen his grip but still holding me, he picked his phone but whatever other person was saying was enough to disturb him, his facial expression quickly changed into serious and worried.

When he cut the call I asked him, what happened Arjun? Who was on the line?

My Manager... yesterday is a last day of the given six month, now profit will be count, the day is here, yesterday will decide who won and who lost and more importantly it will decide the future of Singhania industries. Everything will depend on the result.

I held his hand between mine, don't worry Arjun, I m sure you will win, even if u not, your efforts and hard work will be appreciated.

No Arohi, my hard work will go in vain if I lost this challenge, everything will be finish. He replied and closed his eyes, I can see how much this winning is important for him.

Just trust yourself Arjun. I said and hugged him, he hugged me back and rested his head on my shoulder, like a child needs his mother's consolation. I patted his back and ruffled his hair, don't worry everything will be okay, I keep whispering soothing words to him just to make him feel better.

Arohiii..

Hummm...

What if I lost, will you be with me in spite of all this. he asked in a cracking voice.

Of course Arjun. I will always be with you no matter what. I replied giving him an assuring smile.

Can u come tomorrow when they will declare the result?

Sure I will come.

Arjun left soon because he has some important works, I can understand his situation, he wants to make sure everything is okay, plz god, plz make him win, this is really very important for him, plz use harne mat dena.  

Arjun's POV

Everyone came here but instead of meeting me mom and dad first went to meet Vikram, I m sure for wishing him good luck. I hope yesterday I can make them proud and gain their trust. God I m very nervous... jay understood my situation and gave me a glass of beer to calm myself, I took it and gulped the whole in one go.

This wining is so dam important to me, it will be my revenge to Vikram for betraying me and my family. I m sure Aarav bhaiya would be so happy to see me defeating him and getting success in life.

Relax Arjun... stop overthinking, we have done a very good job in these last few months I'm sure they can't defeat this ratio of profit. Said Jay keeping hand on my shoulder.

I nodded but I'm still not satisfied, he is Vikram and he can do anything to win. Wrong way or right doesn't matter to him. But yeah Jay is right we made a very nice profit in these few months, its not easy to beat it, I should be confident.

That night was sleepless to me, I spend most of the time playing guitar, thanks to Arohi I'm again close to my passion, otherwise after whatever happened I left my dreams behind. Speaking about Arohi, I'm so lucky to have her, in these two years she is a best thing I got, everything looks good with her, everything looks positive and beautiful, I started believing and hoping. She is such a sweetheart, what's the best thing I have done in life to deserve a girl like her.

Oh god we met this evening and I'm already missing her badly. I don't how but only a single thought of her and my smile grew wider, I picked my mobile and dialed her number, its 12:30, is it okay to call this time, but why not she is my girl now.

She picked and spoken in her sleepy voice, hello...

Gossh her sleepy voice is so sexy. Hello my love.

Arjun...she replied happily.

I can't see her but I'm sure she is blushing right now.

Are u still awake? She asked in a serious voice.

Umm... yeah.

Why? Are u nervous?

I wonder how she understands me this better.

Yes I was in a little anxiety.

Don't worry Arjun everything will be alright, just trust yourself just like I trust you.

This statement of her made me smile; at least someone is there for me. Thanks Arohi I love you.

I love... she stopped in a middle realizing what she was about to say.

I love what Arohi?

Umm nothing, all the best for tomorrow. After saying this she cut the call.

You are such a tease Arohi but how long you are going to keep it in your heart my love, I will make u confess this soon.

Finally the day is here, everyone gathered in a conference room, dad was busy in talking to vikram completely ignoring me. Then I saw mom and she smiled to me, how are u son? She asked with genuine smile.

I'm fine mom, how are u?

I missed u so much son, I really wish it all end soon and you will come back to us.

You really missed me? I asked with disbelief.

She lowered her head and her eyes turned teary. I'm so sorry Arjun, I know I never supported you when u need me, I realized my mistake, I already lost my elder son now I can't take chances and let you live away. I know it was foolish to blame you for Aarav's death he was closer to you than us, and you were also in pain but we were just thinking about our own loss and ignored you, but I really appreciate your efforts Arjun, today whatever will be the result I'm proud of you. Even yesterday I wanted to come and meet you but your father stopped me, according to him you have to prove yourself first, but trust me Arjun he is strict but somewhere deep in heart he has lots of love for you.

I hugged my mom and she wished me good luck.

Everyone are present here but where is Arohi, my eyes were searching for her everywhere, I glanced at the watch, she must be here by now, what's taking her so long? Plz Arohi come fast, I need you here. I'm so nervous and only you can calm me.

Dad stood up from his place... Hello everyone so finally 6 months are over and today profit amount of both the factories going to decide who won this challenge.

So I have the result... oh my god as expected. Dad cheered happily.

My heart was beating fast and I crossed my fingers.

So the winner is Vikram... My my I have never seen this amount of profit in this short time ever before, you have done a great job son.

Everyone applauded for him and every applaud was like a slap to me, my whole world crashed front of me, I lost this challenge and I lost everything along with this, the hope of seeing proud in my father's eyes, the promise to my brother and myself, Vikram will ruin everything and I will just watch silently, I could not do anything. I lowered my gaze because I was so ashamed that I can't meet eyes with my father or anyone, I broke the trust again, everyone who voted for me, who showed their faith in me, how I could go front of them.

My mom came to me and gave me comforting hug, it's okay son. When I looked at my father I saw disappointment in his eyes, he was smiling but his eyes were still sad, does it means he wanted me to win?

Dad spoke again... okay so as we have our winner here, without wasting a second I would like to announce the name of our new MD. None other than Vikram... I would like to make it official... papers please. Peon handed him a file and vikram gave me his arrogant smirk, I badly wanted to wipe that smirk away.

When he was about to sign the papers someone shouted WAIT...

I looked at the direction and found Arohi and Jay standing there along with another man. Jay was holding his collar and dragged him inside the room. I was not in the state of untangling puzzles, I went to her and asked what are they doing, why they stopped Vikram, everything is finish now nothing can be change.

Arohi held my hand and gave me assuring smile, no Arjun nothing finished. Now its time to show everyone true colors of Vikram.

Arohi stood by my side while Jay went to the front with that man in his hold, everyone looking surprised but Vikram, he was looking nervous. Wait why? Why he is looking scared, Vikram was wiping sweat from his forehead. He was gulping down nervously.

So the profit amount we are seeing here is by a big lie... this man vikram gone so low to win this challenge, do you know uncle, he used cheap machinery in his factories which gave him lots of profit in short time but made so many workers handicapped, not only this but also he made them work in poor pay, many of them still waiting for him to do justice with them but he has no intensions like that.

Jay showed everyone documents which proves he is telling the truth and then he forced that man to say further.

Yes ir, Vikram sir has given me money to settle this problem he even said if anyone comes in between, ruin them. I did it all in greed, plz forgive me sir. He was pleading to dad but all he got is another slap from Jay... now police will deal with you.

Just a minute Jay, I think we have one more person who belongs to police, Dad said and looked at Vikram, he opened his mouth to say something but without waiting for his explanation, dad slapped him hard across his face.

The whole conference room went silent... how dare you Vikram, I had no idea you were that much desperate to win, I made this reputation by working hard day and night not by cheat or fraud. I can't believe u can do such thing. Shame on you Vikram, you put poor people's life in danger just to increase your profit.   

Dad plz listen... Vikram tried to talk but dad turned his face to the opposite side. Don't you ever dare to call me dad, I'm nothing to you. Jay call the Police. He ordered and police came in no time.

Preet_KK thumbnail

Part 15-

Arjun's POV

I turned to Arohi surprisingly and she just smiled in return. I knew he has something to do with this, I smiled back... finally Vikram got what he deserves.

Mom went in front and held the mike. Hello gentleman I know whatever happened here was quite unfortunate but we should be happy that we found the truth at a right time. So everything is fine now. As u all know we are here to announce our new MD and we still have a eligible person here. He proved himself in a very short time, being new and inexperienced what he has done was completely remarkable. I would like to introduce our new MD, Arjun Singhania... I was shocked but equally happy to hear my name. Everyone applauded and this time more loudly. I turned to Arohi and saw her clapping happily. I mouthed thank you, she nodded and gestured me go ahead.

I signed the papers and hugged mom, she was smiling but still had tears in eyes. I looked at dad, he was clapping too but looking guilty. He congratulated me by shaking hand and after handshake I hugged him, he was surprised at first but then hugged me back and patted my shoulders.

Then Jay came and hugged me happily. I thanked him.

Then everyone came and congratulated me, after that dad announced the celebration party at the house tonight.

When everyone started going mom stopped me, well I would like to meet your girlfriend properly tonight at the party son. Then she winked to me.

I blushed and nodded. Mother's knows everything.

Everyone left only Arohi and I remained. Now I can ask her how she did everything.

So Arohi u were like a fallen angle to me and how have u done it?  When u were late I thought u r not coming.

Are u mad, how could I miss your special day as I was sure u will win, you know I was coming from the market when I saw Vikram and that man talking, I hid near them and listened their conversation, the man was blackmailing vikram that if he will not give him money he will reveal the truth about him. Vikram threated him if he even thinks about it he will kill him, it was quite weird so I called Jay and told him everything, when he investigated about them, we were shocked to know the whole truth. He was such an evil, and that kind of person doesn't deserve any reputed post.

But we had not enough proves so we went to office and worker's house to get evidence. In this process I had to spend lot of time, that's why I was late.

I was just looking at her stunned, she had put herself in danger just for me, thanks will be the smallest word in front of what she has done for me, and Jay he proved himself a true brother. I m so lucky to have both of them in my life.

I kissed her forehead and hugged her to my chest like I will never let her go away. She smiled and hid her face in my chest.

When we broke the hug she blushed and asked, what your mom was saying about me, I noticed she was looking at me when she was talking to you.

Nothing to worry my love, she wants to meet you at the party tonight.

Really?

Yes and I will tell mom and dad that I want to marry u.

Arohi was looking stunned; I know she was surprised with the sudden declaration of marriage. Did I scare her?

Don't worry if u don't want to marry... she cut me off in middle and said, of course I want to marry u, its just...

Just what Arohi?

I m nervous, what if they don't like me? She asked with worried face, she looks so cute with scared face.

I laughed... how could you think like that, of course they will like you, tum ho hi itni pyaari.

Party started and going very smoothly. Dad was introducing me with his business associates and clients, I was so happy that dad finally started trusting me, that's what I always wanted. I can see proud in his eyes every time when he say, this is my son and new MD of Singhania industries.

Where is Arohi, my love is late again, I'm so desperate to see her, especially because I have a surprise for her.

After felt like forever she entered with Archi, I was astonished to see her, she was looking breathtakingly gorgeous. She was wearing, off while party gown which reaches to foot, her hairs were curled and left loose, the slight makeup was enhancing her beauty more, she was looking so elegant.

She stopped front of me and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear blushingly. Umm am I looking okay? Do u think they will like me.

I shook my head in no.

Her face fell and worry was full visible in her eyes.

I chuckled and she glared me, I'm nervous and u r laughing.  She folded her arms across chest with a pout.

I held her hand and replied. U r not looking okay because u r looking gorgeous and they will not like you because I'm sure they will love you.

She smiled brightly. I held her hand and we went to my parents. Mom instantly hugged her like she knows her since long. Dad was also talking to her happily and gave me a wink. That was a sign that they approved my choice.

Now its time for the surprise.

Arohi I want you to meet with someone.

Who?

Lets go.

When she saw the person, her eyes became moist but she covered her emotions by anger and turned her face, plz Arjun I don't want to talk to him.

He appeared front o her and said Plz Arohi, I'm really very sorry, I don't know how I slapped you. I felt so guilty, after that night I haven't slept peacefully, I love u Arohi, I know your mom will be so angry on me to ignore you and hurt you, she will be watching everything from wherever she is. Plz forgive me beta, otherwise I can never forgive myself, her father were also in a pool of tears, Arohi is also very emotional girl, I knew she can never stay angry on anyone for so long, especially when someone try to makeup to her.

And as expected she forgiven him and hugged him.

I introduced them with my father and they instantly started planning for our marriage. They asked if we are ready. Arohi blushed in response while I clearly said NO. Everyone looked shocked. They asked me what happened, even Arohi was worried, looks like she would cry anytime, I broke the silence and said how can I marry a girl who still haven't said I love u to me.

Everyone started laughing, even Arohi looked relieved but her cheeks turned into deep shade of red.

They are so cute, my Mom whispered to Dad. Okay so I think we should leave them alone to sort out their matters, after saying this mom, Dad and Arohi's dad left still smiling.  

Arohi hit my shoulders, u scared me.

Really? I asked playfully. So what are u waiting for, say those three magic words.

You know Arjun, what I feel for u can never be justified by just three words, every moment of my life I just think about you, my life starts with you and end with you, you are the most important and precious thing of my life, I can't even imagine a second of my life without you. I don't know what would I do without you, if I ever lose you I will lose myself.

I love U so much Arjun.

THE END

Rimpi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely ending shreyu 👏
Ahhh vikram ko sahi jaga pouch gayi 😡
happy that problem sloved brwm arjun n his parents
Loved arjun proved 😊
Yaaa arjuhi shadi... 😳
Witing fr ur new story 😉
_AnjaliArora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG.. U ended this.. 😭
Bt lovely end. 😊
Finally Vikram is punished.. 😡
Love that u hav not forget Arohi's father.. 😛 & their patch-up was so emo.. bt thank god now she got her father back. 😊
& that confession.. Awweee... Mwah [:)

Will wait for next story of urs. 😳 ]