As always
I soo hate Vikram
Sohali n want to kill them gerrr
My poor arjun...he was soo broken...😔
N that riya...kamini
how could his perants didnt trust arjun... :(
Waiting fr more shreyu...
Big sorry for nt commenting regularly..

thanks Rimpi finally u managed to read :)

haha you are not alone everyone here wants to kill Vikram n sohali

its really OK dear I know bow u r sasural wali so no problem :)
Preet_KK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Sneha_kmh

heya...

amazing amazing update..
aww my Arjun has been through so much..
no one to lean on..no one to support..no one to listen..and no one to understand..
kitna kuch saha h Arjun ne..
bhai ko bhi kho diya aur family ko..and love toh kabhi tha hi nhi..
that Sohali and that Vikran...should rot in hell..
koi itna zalim kaise ho skta h..aur itna ehsaan faramosh..
someone should kick the guts out of him..
i am loving the way Arohi is listening him and supporting him..
i have full faith in my Arjun..he will destroy that Vikram..and then demons of Arohi's life too..

loving it completely Shreya..continue soon..
the story is coming out beautifully..
and i am still waiting for uff

thank you Sneha :)

yup our poor boy thank god he have arohi now

he he waise bhi sabne unhe marne ke plans bna rakhe hain unka hell jane ka time Bohot pass hai

of course our hero

thanks dear
yes yes I remember :)
oju786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Helll ... Shre yeh kya tha ? Yaha end kyon kiya ? Kiya toh kiya , next update koun denga ?? Interesting Point par end karna achhi baat nahi hoti ... Jaldi jaldi update karo .. Coz jab "PATIENT" "IMPATIENCE " ho jata hai toh Flood aasakta hai .. Jaldi kar yaar plzzz !! On Updates, will edit sooon .. ! Im in hurry right now 😉
Preet_KK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Part 12-

Arjun's POV

Arohi... this girl is something. Today I finally told her everything about me and honestly I m feeling free, like a burden lifted off of my shoulders, but how?? I didn't open up with anyone in these 2 years, I didn't shared this to my own parents but Arohi she made me tell her everything so easily, I feel like I can trust her, she will not leave me alone, she is not like others, she is sweet and so innocent, she easily believes whatever anyone say to her, her forgiving heart is something I m confused about, I keep messing with her heart but she never given up on me, her beautiful smile which makes me forget the world and all of my problems, I feel so protective about her, that day when she was talking with Vikram my blood boiled, I felt like ripping his head apart.

Just two years ago I was completely different person, yes I was a playboy but I smile all the time and make other's happy, that's the reason people loves being around me specially girls. I was just a normal young guy who was passionate about his dreams, his music. But now I don't care about anyone or anything, my life sort of became time table... I m just living without knowing what I want in life.

Thanks to Arohi, I understood how my life was so incomplete without her... I don't know what I feel towards her, is this attraction? Love or just need for my empty life but I know one thing that now life would be impossible without her, the single thought of her leaving me makes my heart sink.

Today I told her everything and she listened without judging me, she thinks I m not responsible for anything but I know somewhere my parents still blame me for Aarav's death. Arohi's words gave me some solace, I started believing maybe she is right, it was all written and we can't fight with fate.

I still remember the day when I met her first, when I was drunk... that day in a drunken state I thought it was Riya but very soon I find out it wasn't her because Riya was in London I was confused who was that girl? How her embrace given me relaxation, what was that thing about her making me so calmed in her arms, when she said she will not leave me alone, why her words were so convincing?? Then the day came when I met her again... I was doubtful if she is the same girl but couldn't gathered courage to ask her because whatever happened that night was quite embarrassing for me, that a stranger saw me in that condition... But when we hugged again, I found the same comfort, it was her, it was Arohi in my room that night. She thinks I don't remember about that night but I remember.

I always felt attracted towards her, I don't know it was her smile or those innocent eyes which pulls me to her, I couldn't stop myself and kissed her the day she lost her keys and came with me... this was so different and sweet, she didn't protest and let me kiss her, I forgot everything at the moment but something hit me and I realized what have I done... I had no right to play with her feeling which was completely visible... I fought with me desire and feelings but they were so strong, I even tried to stay away from her and it hurt me like hell. I knew I m hurting her too but thought maybe its for the best but I lost this battle with my own heart.     

She doesn't know another thing, that Riya looks similar to her, just little more stylish and confident. Riya was slim and Arohi is curvy. Riya's eyes were blue and Arohi's deep black. Other than that both were same by looks But by nature both are poles apart... Riya can never be like Arohi, there is no comparison between them.

Today I found a friend in Arohi, a friend which people keep finding whole life and I got her. We were sitting comfortably with each other, after I told her everything about my past. Her head was resting on my shoulder and I held her wrapping my one hand around her waist... her eyes drifting to sleep... I picked my phone and messaged Jay to tell Archi that Arohi would be staying here tonight. Jay replied quickly... OK with a wink emotion.

I know he must be so happy by this news.

Firstly he is happy because he badly wants me to spend more and more time with Arohi and second he will get some more quality time with Archi as she will be alone tonight in her apartment.

I lifted Arohi in my arms, she gave me sleepy smile and supported me in lifting her, her face was nuzzling my neck giving me pleasant desires. I opened the door of my bedroom and laid her... she closed her eyes and turned her face in sleepy state... she was looking so beautiful I think I found her even more beautiful every time I see her again. I bent down to kiss her cheeks just then she turned her face to the front and our lips met accidently. When I was about to pull myself away she wrapped her arms around my neck keeping me in a same place... I kissed her again and she kissed me back in her sleepy state... her lips tasted like strawberry because of her strawberry lip gloss. After the kiss I free myself from her arm cage... she smiled and whispered my name still closing her eyes.

mmm... Arjun...

I walked to the wardrobe to take another blanket and pillow still smiling like a fool... she is dreaming about me. Is she kissing me in her dream that's why she kissed me back. This silly smile is not leaving my lips... I took the couch and slept. That night I haven't got any nightmare but a sweet soothing nap.

Arohi's POV.

I woke up in the morning by hard sun ray hitting my face. I rubbed my eyes and peeled off the blanket...

I smiled by remembering my lovely dream of last night, Arjun and I kissed. I blushed and looked at the couch where he was sleeping like an innocent child... awe such a cutee pie, he slept on the couch to give me his bed, I walked towards him and kissed his forehead, then I noticed something pinkish on his lips, I touched it slowly and realized, it's a lip gloss, my lip gloss that means we actually kissed last night, it was not a dream... I looked at him again. My face turning tomato red, I ran towards the bathroom and splashed my face with water, my blush was not going away. I was so happy, he kissed me, yeyiii he kissed me, he told me everything about him, that means he trust me fully now. I will not think about anything else I will confess... yes I will tell him that I LOVE HIM.

I walked back to the bedroom but Arjun was not there, I went downstairs and sweet smell of coffee filled my nostrils... so Arjun is in the Kitchen. When I reached there he was pouring coffee in two mugs. He was shirtless, wearing only loose pajama. I gulped down my saliva... why this boy making my confession so tough, I was already nervous and here he is showing off his sexy body making me more nervous. I walked ahead and he turned to me holding two mugs... omg he is just so dame hot. His hairs were sexily messy, falling on his eyes. That muscular hot body, hard toned chest and eight packs. He was looking like a super model directly appeared from some fashion magazine.  

He noticed my gaze and smirked proudly... liked what you see? He asked motioning his body.

I looked away as I knew my face must be deep in shade of red... I looked at him again and opened my mouth to reply... I.. umm... vo... just great another problem of mine, I fumble when I get nervous.

And here his looks not even helping a bit. Suddenly bell rang saving me from this condition...

This must be Jay, I will get it.

He nodded and I went to open the door but when I opened it instead of jay I found a young girl standing there, she was looking like me but at the same time completely different. She was tall, slim and stylish. She removed her shades and asked... can I meet Arjun? Go and inform him and I here. She said ordering me like I m her servant.

I folded my arms and  asked who are u?

She looked at me with a death glair. You must be a new made, tell him Riya wants to meet him.

How dare she call me made who the hell is she? Oh wait? Is she just say she is Riya???

_AnjaliArora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaayyy.. U updated..
Lovely update..
Bt y Riya is back now.. 😭
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This s not done...

Why did u end it in here ðŸ˜¡
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Riyaaa  ðŸ¤¬

I want an update right now now now...

I want Arjun to insult Riya... 

I want Arjun to show a PDA infront of Riya with Arohi... 
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Damn!!! Even I want the next update right Now!!!
Bablylovely20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
finally read it ... the moment of realisation wow love arjun 's pov n the kiss but u entered the haddi also. well its good to see jealousy part but jyada din mat rakhna is riya ok .plz aj update dedo plz wait nei hota plz
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arjun's pov made my day... oh gosh this guy is so cute.. how can one not fall for him..
He is broken angel...he do remember everything... 
Oh damn he remember their first meet...he has also felt the connection from the start.  
He knew Arohi is the one for him...
Freak he loves her...
*happy dance*
They kissed again...now I want a perfect Arjuhi kiss where Arjun wont regret after kissing and Arohi is also in her senses...
He is so sweet he slept on couch..
Arohi's pov 
Aww she is such a sweet and understanding girl...
The one who Arjun deserves...
She is such a kid at heart. 
Oye hoye Arjun ka shirtless avtar and blushing Arohi... 
It was such a special and dreamy moment broken by that idiot gwaar nikammi ghatiya besharam Riya!!!!!!!! 
Ye haddi kyu aa gyi sab kuch itna acha chl ra tha aur ye aa gyi... 
Ab toh bas intzar h ki Arjun ise bahr ka rasta dikhaye.. 
How dare she insult our Arohi... maid hogi vo hmari Arohi princess h..uski trh selfish nhi h Arohi... 

One question.. I didn't understand Riya and Arohi are similar???  Similar in the sense twins..same face? 
Is there some relation between them? 

Plzzz update asap!!!  Waiting