Posted: 9 years ago
oh so arjun remembers every damn thing - nice POVs - loved it

oh riya is back🤢

nice update shreya - good to see u back dear
Preet_KK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Part 13-

RIYA... my happiness vanished in the thin air. My eyes were wide open in shock, I couldn't understand what to do or say? Why she is here? What she wants now? How could I forget she is Arjun's first love, how I forgot about her. I was lost in thought and she waved her hand front of me...

Hello... are u listening?? She asked with bored expression.

Yes I m... um... I call him. I turned to go, she stopped me and entered inside, its fine, I will go by myself.

I was rooted at the place while Riya went forward to look for Arjun. He came back to me holding coffee mug, what took you so long? its getting cold, he handed me my coffee, just then Riya came and launched herself in his arms... Arjun I missed u so much babe. Arjun looked shocked but he didn't push her. I lowered my gaze to hold back my tears.

He frees himself by her arms and asked what are u doing here Riya? His voice was not angry or happy, it was emotionless... nobody could guess what he is feeling right now.

I came here to meet you Arjun... she replied with blushing smile.

Yes I can see that but why? Why u want to meet me? Asked Arjun.

Actually I wanna talk to you.

Then start, he folded his arms and waiting for her to start speaking.

She looked at me and replied. Alone.

Without waiting for Arjun's reply I whispered excuse me in a hoarse voice and stepped out from his house. My vision was blurring with all the tears... I didn't know what kind of pain is this but it was killing me like a slow poison. I just wanted to curl up into a ball and cry harder... ignoring the looks people giving me on the road I kept on walking and took the taxi for my apartment.

When I reached there, Archi opened the door with smiling face expecting to hear some good news as I spend the whole night at Arjun's place. I pushed here little from my way and went straight to my room, I heard her calling my name but I ignored it. Right now I don't want to talk to anybody; I want to be alone for some time.

Riya and I look alike, what it means? Is this the reason Arjun hugged me that night and assumed I was Riya? so all this time he was with me just because I look like his girlfriend. He still loves her and I was just a replacement. Oh god that's so confusing but nothing important I lost all the chances of being with him, I lost him... who am I kidding he wasn't mine ever...

At the evening I heard someone banging on my door, I pressed the pillow on my head and screamed... Plz go Archi, leave me alone.

The sound turned louder, I stood up furiously and opened the door wide... what the hell Arch... But my words caught in throat to see the person standing front of me.

Arjun? What are u doing here? I thought u must be so busy with your guest, I replied folding my arms across chest.

Yes I was, because some matters really need to be settled down at the right time. He replied with a smile.

So everything is settle now?

Yes. I forgive her.

Oh good, I plastered a smile to cover my pain, I am happy for you Arjun, its good you forgiven her, u too deserve each other, after all she is your first love and u still love her and now she is back, u must be so happy, she is perfect, u r perfect and u both are perfect for each other... my voice was cracking...I keep on babbling without realizing what I was saying. I m happy for Arjun but not Happy, I mean I m happy because he is happy but actually I m not happy... oh god what am I thinking. My mind will explode anytime.

Arjun shook me by holding my shoulders... Arohi... Arohi. We are not together. He replied.

What? U said u forgiven her. Asked shockingly.

Yes I did, but we have to forgive people if u wants to forget them for forever. Yes she came to me and asked if we could be together again... you know what I didn't felt any happiness, I was mutual... in fact half of her chattering I couldn't hear because I was thinking about you, why you left like this? If you are ok or not? I just wanted her to finish everything and leave so that I can come to you.

I was happy to hear this but my doubts are still there, I thought u still love her. I aksed.

I thought so too but I was wrong, maybe it wasn't love... because if I truly loved her I have never fallen for someone else.

My happiness has no limits by hearing this, Maybe I knew the answer, so many butterflies started dancing in my stomach but I asked making clueless face... Someone else? Who.

You. He said and gave me a small kiss on my lips. I was staring at him wide eyed.

You know firstly I was just attracted by your similar looks with Riya but very soon I found out you are much more than just a pretty face... u r so different. When Riya left I sat alone and started thinking... what are u in my life? Why I feel this way for you, is this even possible to love someone in this short time, I got only one answer, you were the one was looking for so long. I need u Arohi. The comfort, the peace I feel with you I never felt in these two years, the same comfort and trust only my brother can give me.

Aur jahan tak baat hai Riya ki so she is a selfish girl, she can only love herself, I was so blinded by my feelings to look at the real self of her, kya bharosa kal phir se kisi musibat ke aate hi vo mujhe pahle ki tarah chhod jaye. Pyaar vo nhi hota jo takleefon se dar jaaye pyaar vo hota hai jo har takleef ko rahat bna deta hai, aur meri rahat tum ho Arohi.

My eyes were filled with tears but this time, they are happy tears. I stood up on my toes and hugged him, it was first time we hugged with so much intimacy.

Jay coughed from behind and we quickly parted ourselves blushing. So what is going on here? Hmm... chori chori chupke chupke, hume bina bataye yahan Romace chal raha hai, Jay playfully hit Arjun's shoulder by his...

Just then Archi came and dragged him away with her by his collar, excuse me guys... I apologies behalf of my silly boyfriend he doesn't know the meaning of privacy. Me and Arjun laughed on Jay's pouted face.

When they left Arjun cleared his throat. I looked at him and he asked, don't you think u r forgetting something?

What?

Umm if someone declared their feeling then other person also has to say something.

I bit my lips smilingly by realizing what he is trying to say but I decided to play for a while after all I cried the whole afternoon.

Umm what Arjun? I don't know what are u talking about. I asked making the innocent face. 

_AnjaliArora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awweee... Such a cute update.. 😛
Thank God Riya is not with Arjun..
Riya & Arohi r look alike bt still so different.. I just Love my Arohi.. 😊
Arjun said right.. "Pyaar vo nhi hota jo takleefon se dar jaaye, pyaar vo hota hai jo har takleef ko rahat bna deta hai, aur meri rahat tum ho Arohi. " sooo cute..
Jay.. Kabab me haddi.. bt i like him.. Archi is such a sweetheart.. 😊

Hahaha.. this was super cute.. "When they left Arjun cleared his throat. I looked at him and he asked, don't you think u r forgetting something? "
& Arohi.. she is too much.. She's just playing with him.. bt yeah.. she is right, she cried for him..toh itna to tease karna banta hai.. 😉

Wanna c what Arjun will do to make her confess her love for him..

Do update soon.. (I know u have updated this update sooner.. bt kya kare.. Arjuhi per dil aagaya hai.. Bina aage padhe... Ab raha jaye naa... 😳Edited by _AnjaliArora_ - 9 years ago
Preet_KK thumbnail

Originally posted by: _AnjaliArora_

Yaayyy.. U updated..
Lovely update..
Bt y Riya is back now.. 😭

thank you :)

hehe uska chapter Jo finish hona tha ;)
Preet_KK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhu-n-kaddu

Riyaaa 🤬

I want an update right now now now...

I want Arjun to insult Riya...

I want Arjun to show a PDA infront of Riya with Arohi...

Arjun matured person now. he is behaving like one
PDA OK chances abhi aur aayenge
Preet_KK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bablylovely20

finally read it ... the moment of realisation wow love arjun 's pov n the kiss but u entered the haddi also. well its good to see jealousy part but jyada din mat rakhna is riya ok .plz aj update dedo plz wait nei hota plz

don't worry not much drama here as its coming towards the end ;)

I updated darling on demand :)
Preet_KK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha_kmh

Arjun's pov made my day... oh gosh this guy is so cute.. how can one not fall for him..

He is broken angel...he do remember everything...
Oh damn he remember their first meet...he has also felt the connection from the start.
He knew Arohi is the one for him...
Freak he loves her...
*happy dance*
They kissed again...now I want a perfect Arjuhi kiss where Arjun wont regret after kissing and Arohi is also in her senses...
He is so sweet he slept on couch..
Arohi's pov
Aww she is such a sweet and understanding girl...
The one who Arjun deserves...
She is such a kid at heart.
Oye hoye Arjun ka shirtless avtar and blushing Arohi...
It was such a special and dreamy moment broken by that idiot gwaar nikammi ghatiya besharam Riya!!!!!!!!
Ye haddi kyu aa gyi sab kuch itna acha chl ra tha aur ye aa gyi...
Ab toh bas intzar h ki Arjun ise bahr ka rasta dikhaye..
How dare she insult our Arohi... maid hogi vo hmari Arohi princess h..uski trh selfish nhi h Arohi...

One question.. I didn't understand Riya and Arohi are similar??? Similar in the sense twins..same face?
Is there some relation between them?

Plzzz update asap!!! Waiting

sure dear sense wala kiss bhi hoga ;)

haha itni galliyan

Riya and arohi are similar by looks but no they r not twins or related just coincidentally same. they just look alike