SS:Love Diary part 14 & 15 0n Pg 26 (16 May) (Completed)

Preet_KK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

New SS : Love Diary

Introduction

Hi every one, I m Arohi my life was too simple, in fact u can say boring, I m 19 years old and a college student, nothing was so special about my life till I met a stranger, my life suddenly changed overnight...

It all started when I moved in with Archi in her apartment, we were studying in same college, she kept requesting me to share apartment with her and one day when I decided I can't live with my step mother and tolerate my father ignoring me anymore, I accepted her offer so here I m packing my bag and going to live with my best friend who understands and loves me the most.

My parents didn't make any move to stop me, they were fine with it infact my father said it will be best if I live near my college... I know I know he also wanted to get rid of hearing my step mother complaining about me all the time, so he thought after that he would get some peace in his life, I have a step sister too, she is not so good but not bad either, we talk sometimes.

Arohi...Arohi... are u done packing?

So here she comes, Archana but she hates when anyone call her that, she prefer Archi.

Yes yes its almost done, I said while tried to put some more clothes inside my bag, oh come on I m a girl, I need them all.

Archi's eyes moving around my room and then she asked in disbelief, Arohi, u r taking all these bags with u?

So?

Oh plz, we are just going to my apartment not some other town, u can come here anytime and take whatever u want.

I looked at her as if she lost her mind, are u serious Archi? u know the reason I m coming with u because I can stand that cruella, I m really not interested in coming here and see her face by any chance.

Cruella, nice name, she replied and we both giggled on her nick name which I given her...

so I think I should thank her u r coming to live with me, it's all because of her, she grinned and hugged me, I can't tell u Arohi how happy I m, now we sisters will live together and have so much fun...I hugged her back I m happy too Archi, yes we are like sisters, because I have only her who cares for me so much.

Archi called the driver and ordered him to take my stuff to the car, he gave us questioning look but we just grinned...

When we reached to the house, Archi jumped out before me and bowed me, welcome to my small house princess Arohi, I giggled and raised my chin in royal style, we used to play this a lot when we were kids.

She showed me my room and we started unpacking my things, Archi's parents lives in London and her parent's house was too big to her so she moved in here, her parents are rich, they sends her so much love every month in a form of money and gifts...typical rich parents, they can never understand what a kid actually wants, they need love. That's it.

After almost 6 hours I done unpacking my stuff, I collapsed on the couch and closed my eyes, wanted to take a nap but it can't be possible when Archi is around, she cried my name and came running to me...Arohi...I jerked up from my laying position and asked rubbing my eyes...what happened.

Arohi see this, Message. She replied happily.

What message?

She waved her cell phone front of my eyes, that wide smile not leaving her face.

I snatched her phone yawning and read it aloud I M IN MUMBAI...

Yes Arohi, he is in Mumbai, see he arrived here just for me, she whirled round and started doing happy dance. I smiled seeing her happy. I know who she is talking about none other than Jay, the guy she met in Agra where she went to attend her sister's wedding.

Hold on, but he lives in Agra right? Then what is he doing here?

He is coming to live with his cousin and maybe join business with him, he just completed his MBA.

Cousin? Who.

I don't know, but he talks a lot about him, just like we are close, they are brothers and best friends. I m so happy today, first u moved in with me and now jay is also here, u r so lucky for me, Archi kissed my cheeks and went to her room hugging the phone

Edited by shreya_preets - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preet_KK thumbnail
Index

Part 1- page 1

Part 2- page 3

Part 3- Page 6

Part 4- Page 6

Part 5- Page 7

Part 6- Page 8

Part 7- Page 10

Part 8- Page 12

Part 9- Page 14

Part 11 - page 18

part 12 - page 22

Part 13- Page 23

part 14 and 15 - page 26
Edited by shreya_preets - 9 years ago
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
woohooo..new SS🥳
Shreyu is back with bang😃
its amazing story yaar👏

Arohi bhi stayi hui n i guess that drunk guy is Arjun...vo bhi toota hua😭
abhi se hi Arohi is understanding Arjun's pain.. anhi se hi uske dard uske aansun aa gye😭

Archi n jay seems to be cute😊

continue soon😳
Edited by Sneha_kmh - 9 years ago
dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice start and very touching too
I also want to know the story of that gay
update soon
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yayiiiee!!

thank u for starting a new story :D
this story is gonna be from arohi's POV??

was that drunk guy arjun?? break up hua kya uska ?? 😭
archi seems to b a sweetheart ❤️

cont soon...arjuhi..arjuhi ko milao 😳
aurpatel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice start ..
Arohi is duplicate of arjun's lover or wife 
Gud concept 
Continue soon
Preet_KK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha_kmh

woohooo..new SS🥳

Shreyu is back with bang😃
its amazing story yaar👏

Arohi bhi stayi hui n i guess that drunk guy is Arjun...vo bhi toota hua😭
abhi se hi Arohi is understanding Arjun's pain.. anhi se hi uske dard uske aansun aa gye😭

Archi n jay seems to be cute😊

continue soon😳

thank you so much :)

yes he is our Arjun btw arohi is not satayi hui she just fed up with them so left

why not? its connection which make her feel his pain ;)

yes they are cutie n will be cupid here ;)
Preet_KK thumbnail

Originally posted by: dakshumhatre

Nice start and very touching too
I also want to know the story of that gay
update soon

thank you :)

yes I will
_AnjaliArora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
New SS.. Wow.. 😊
Felt bad for Arohi, her step-mother & father.. So bad.. 😔
Arohi & Archi's friendship is osm. 😛 Love Archi.. Mwah.
Archi & Jay looks cute. 😊
I guess that drunk man is Arjun.. so emo entry.. Arohi already felt connected & felt his pain as her's.. Awweee.. 😊
Nice start.. Update ASAP.. 😳
Preet_KK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjuhi_kk

yayiiiee!!

thank u for starting a new story :D
this story is gonna be from arohi's POV??

was that drunk guy arjun?? break up hua kya uska ?? 😭
archi seems to b a sweetheart ❤️

cont soon...arjuhi..arjuhi ko milao 😳

your most welcome ji

yes it will be going in her POV

well u have to wait to know more ;)

he he sure ;)