Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

Asher- " Mujhe abb kisise mohabbat nahi hai sara " ...

Sara- " haan kyuki mohabbat tou tumne khirad se ki hai ..

I Love this Scene Sundas!! Ppl go crazy abt Fawad-Mahira. But here I am a happy fangirliya of Fawad-Naveen! I've always been a shipper of Asher-Sara. ❤️ Sara was evil agree, but still the bestest frnd Asher cud have. And Naveen is a Fabb Actor! Love Her..!! ❤️ Wish Fawad-Naveen do some project together!! 😃
@shanaya- yes yes this scene, my all time favourite, the whole setup and the convo, gives me a shattered feeling .. ad sara not been so cruel towards Asher, i would ship these two even .. but yeah Asher was a friend whose devotion was so priceless ... Naveen is beautiful and obviously i wouldnt mind watching Fawad Naveen pairing up again .. i also love it when Fawad and Mehrin ( Asmara ) pairs up..

@shanaya- yes yes this scene, my all time favourite, the whole setup and the convo, gives me a shattered feeling .. ad sara not been so cruel towards Asher, i would ship these two even .. but yeah Asher was a friend whose devotion was so priceless ... Naveen is beautiful and obviously i wouldnt mind watching Fawad Naveen pairing up again .. i also love it when Fawad and Mehrin ( Asmara ) pairs up..

Agree! Mehreen And Fawad are one of the most underrated couples! But the fact is, I loved these two as Hassan-Rabia. ❤️ Mehreen lukd gorgeous as Rabia. They also have a good on-screen chemistry provided that they have done 3 shows together. 😃
shanaya, Hassan-Rabeya are gorgeous .. the way Rabeya loved Hassan, nobody could do and the way she understood his plight, his suffering for Bano , its not even possible for any woman to do that .. and ahh my baby Hassan, ohh why lord, why did he have to be so broken in bano's love, why didnt he ever get his love ..🥺

shanaya, Hassan-Rabeya are gorgeous .. the way Rabeya loved Hassan, nobody could do and the way she understood his plight, his suffering for Bano , its not even possible for any woman to do that .. and ahh my baby Hassan, ohh why lord, why did he have to be so broken in bano's love, why didnt he ever get his love ..🥺

I am yet to see that. But I've heard that she worshipped Hassan like her deity. That was the beauty of her love! And I was happy that they lived happily ever after. Regarding Hassan, He is one of the most tragic lover I've eva come across and most passionate too. The way he talks, stares and holds the women gives me chills running down my spine. After Zaroon, Hassan is another Intense Passionate Character of Fawad which I Love! Ex: The Terrace Scene. Allah!! How was SB even standing straight? I toh sure wud have fainted the moment his breath started fanning my face when he turns me around, holding the elbow..!! Feeling His Lips on My Ears! ☺️

Originally posted by: Bubbly_Shanaya

I am yet to see that. But I've heard that she worshipped Hassan like her deity. That was the beauty of her love! And I was happy that they lived happily ever after. Regarding Hassan, He is one of the most tragic lover I've eva come across and most passionate too. The way he talks, stares and holds the women gives me chills running down my spine. After Zaroon, Hassan is another Intense Passionate Character of Fawad which I Love! Ex: The Terrace Scene. Allah!! How was SB even standing straight? I toh sure wud have fainted the moment his breath started fanning my face when he turns me around, holding the elbow..!! Feeling His Lips on My Ears! ☺️

yes she did worship him once she comes to know and realize about his past and his plight ..
they lived happily ever after, i donno about that, because eventhough Rabeya was his first wife, he had given her the place of a second woman in his life 

the terrace scene, ohh godd.. god bless sanam to rsist him and god bless us to suffer for him like that 
Agree Sundas! 👍🏼 God knows what I wud have done. Regarding Hassan-Rabia, Hassan did luv her right? So maybe she was the 2nd woman in his lyf but if love was there b/w the two! Then they wud have lived happily.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bubbly_Shanaya

Agree Sundas! 👍🏼 God knows what I wud have done. Regarding Hassan-Rabia, Hassan did luv her right? So maybe she was the 2nd woman in his lyf but if love was there b/w the two! Then they wud have lived happily.

Rabia was shown to be a patient person who was giver . She was emotional anchor on Hasan ,s life when he was living in vacuum . He wanted someone who just brings him out of his past . Rabia became his support system . But i just felt he gradually had started feeling something for Rabia also , it struck me when Rabia tells him the Bano has been found and now she is going to be bride . Hasan has somewhat confusing expressions . Better say viewers were confused whether he was happy or not getting this news 

crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yes she did worship him once she comes to know and realize about his past and his plight ..
they lived happily ever after, i donno about that, because eventhough Rabeya was his first wife, he had given her the place of a second woman in his life

the terrace scene, ohh godd.. god bless sanam to rsist him and god bless us to suffer for him like that

Off that dastaan proposal scene on the terrace!!

That scene is my favourite scene till date -- the romance passion shown in it n fawad has simply nailed it!
I dunno how sanam cud stand straight in front of him 😳 😳
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
IMO Kashaf is one of the best ever female protagonist I have come across in terms of showing how strong she is and her standing up for herself. I mention this, coz many a times nowadays when I watch a drama and they show the female protagonist as being docile and smilingly accepting all the carp that is dished out to her, my thoughts instantly go to Kashaf and I visualize how someone like Kashaf would never take such crap and give it right back.

Wish dramas showed more female protagonists like Kashaf. (Of course barring her negative attitude😉).

PS: Unfortunately Kashaf has become my yardstick for measuring most of the female characters, especially the main protagonists.😳
Edited by khamosshhh - 9 years ago