Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
@Hiral Halwa - Awww u put it sooo well and yes it's not just Zaroon and Kashaf, but all the characters who have their own importance and r an integral part of ZGH! Very rarely do we have dramas with such well-etched side characters too.
As I always said, it's the journey of 2 individuals, Zaroon and Kashaf, especially Kashaf and hardly a love story really. But the chemistry and the realistic unfolding of  the 2 individual's coming together just made us root for dem. 😳

And I love watching Kashaf and her dad's confrontational scenes...dey r sooo good acting wise and yeah how though inside she is all nerves, Kashaf bravely stands her ground against her father, with a quiver in her voice and then the hurt look in her eyes! Just fantastic.

Also when I was writing how there were better dramas, better stories etc., one thing I did not mention and dat is better acting, coz in dis drama, everyone in the cast, barring a couple of them, were top notch.👏
Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

For those here ,I continue with my Q/A session taking inspiration from Khamosh and Shreya.😆😉

Choose one out of three with reasons-
Kashaf,Zaroon or Kashaf-Zaroon...😆

I'm confused between Kashaf and Kashaf-Zaroon. 😆
There was tremendous growth in Kashaf's character. Her problems, her journey was relatable. But I feel the growth in her character was really due to growth in Zaroon and Kashaf's relationship. They complement each other so well. Each needs and wants what the other person has. Kashaf wants love,respect and a stable life and Zaroon needs a mother like Rafia whose priority would be family unlike his own mother. So, for me it's both Kashaf and Zaroon-Kashaf i guess. 😆
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -.Merit.-

I'm confused between Kashaf and Kashaf-Zaroon. 😆
There was tremendous growth in Kashaf's character. Her problems, her journey was relatable. But I feel the growth in her character was really due to growth in Zaroon and Kashaf's relationship. They complement each other so well. Each needs and wants what the other person has. Kashaf wants love,respect and a stable life and Zaroon needs a mother like Rafia whose priority would be family unlike his own mother. So, for me it's both Kashaf and Zaroon-Kashaf i guess. 😆

True that..they both complete each other so its difficult to choose.
But still many people have disliked Kashaf for her pessimism and Zaroon for his chauvinistic behavior.
Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

True that..they both complete each other so its difficult to choose.
But still many people have disliked Kashaf for her pessimism and Zaroon for his chauvinistic behavior.

Yes they were both imperfect. Kashaf's viewpoint on men changed only after seeing Zaroon's happiness on learning that they'll be having twin girls. And I think Zaroon seemed like a chauvinist sometimes because his mother and sister took liberalism to the extreme like when when Zaroon once asked his mother where she was going and she got defensive to such a harmless question. This kind of behavior irked him so he acted like a chauvinist. 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Today's episode brought out one thing... That Kashaf had a latent attraction for Zaroon. Also that she always had an eye on him. She even thinks Asmara was lucky to get his attention.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockChicGirl

Today's episode brought out one thing... That Kashaf had a latent attraction for Zaroon. Also that she always had an eye on him. She even thinks Asmara was lucky to get his attention.

SHE IS EFFECTED BY HIM WHEN HER FRIEND WAS TALKING ABOUT ZAROON ,  THE GOOD LOOKING CHAP IN THE UNI. THEN kASHAF SAYS THERE ARE MANY BUT WHEN START THINKING THEN HER NEEDLE IS STUCK AND LEFT SAYING THAT HE HAS LOOSE CHARACTER .Sorry for the caps . Zaroon also was somewhere getting  in to her subconscious gradually otherwise your day and night does not end with his name whether you are irritated with him . Yes while sleeping , she has inferiority complex thats why she hides her insecurities and complexes behind the rude mask where none can hurt her . 
TheRager thumbnail
Another thing is Zaroon is very strong headed. It's difficult to make him do what he doesn't want to do no matter the pressure.
I also didn't get why he doesn't decline Asmara when he wasn't interested.
-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockChicGirl

I don't think it was specifically directed towards Zaroon.IMO she felt that Asmara was lucky that she had someone who would give her all the attention.I guess she would have felt the same even if it'd have been someone else instead of Zaroon who was doing all that for Asmara.While K was never oblivious to Zaroon's presence and felt an inherent attraction/pull towards him, she saw a different side to him only after their marriage and  that's whn she truly fell for him.

TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Symphony-

I don't think it was specifically directed towards
Zaroon.IMO she felt that Asmara was lucky that she had someone who would give
her all the attention.I guess she would have felt the same even if it'd have
been someone else instead of Zaroon who was doing all that for Asmara.While K was
never oblivious to Zaroon's presence and felt an inherent attraction/pull towards
him, she saw a different side to him only after their marriage and that's whn she truly fell for him.

I think she would have cared two hoots if the guy was say Osama. But Kashaf disliked Asmara as much as Zaroon. I didn't understand though why Maria thought Zaroon was wrong when Kashaf started the fight first.
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Agree Wid you Munira Di..😃 Everytym Zindagi airs ZGH, I am excited to watch it lyk I was when it debuted in India. To quote my mom's words.."Tum aur tumhara Zaroon! Kitni baar dekhogi?" And I just smile along! I remember sum1 asked me Why I love ZGH so much? And I answered that this series is more than Fawad Khan, Sanam Saeed and ZaShaf for me!! Its an inspiration and motivation for me. Shayad Isliye cuz 90% of Kashaf in me. I have my share of Insecurities and fears. Me too dont lyk Hanging around or sticking to Males. Maybe Im not that rude to ppl and always complaining but still hers and mine life is sumwhat similar. Fark is Im not brilliant in Academics lyk her. Zaroon, is one adorable character whom I love maybe cuz I dont find him chauvinist or conservative. Regarding that Im not a ardent feminist, I seem to agree to quite of his views whereas many find him Rude or Conservative. Even If Zindagi keeps on retelecasting ZGH I'll keep on watching it! Im hopelessly addicted to this series Forever and Ever.