Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RockChicGirl

I think she would have cared two hoots if the guy was say Osama. But Kashaf disliked Asmara as much as Zaroon. I didn't understand though why Maria thought Zaroon was wrong when Kashaf started the fight first.

I think Kashaf generally felt all of them were luckier than her and it wasn't that she felt Asmara was lucky coz she had Zaroon. But yes I do think that with all their run ins, it was Zaroon who was foremost on Kashaf's mind and she noticed him the most. Can't forget that even after so many years she could name off all his girlfriends without thinking too hard.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bubbly_Shanaya

Agree Wid you Munira Di..πŸ˜ƒ Everytym Zindagi airs ZGH, I am excited to watch it lyk I was when it debuted in India. To quote my mom's words.."Tum aur tumhara Zaroon! Kitni baar dekhogi?" And I just smile along! I remember sum1 asked me Why I love ZGH so much? And I answered that this series is more than Fawad Khan, Sanam Saeed and ZaShaf for me!! Its an inspiration and motivation for me. Shayad Isliye cuz 90% of Kashaf in me. I have my share of Insecurities and fears. Me too dont lyk Hanging around or sticking to Males. Maybe Im not that rude to ppl and always complaining but still hers and mine life is sumwhat similar. Fark is Im not brilliant in Academics lyk her. Zaroon, is one adorable character whom I love maybe cuz I dont find him chauvinist or conservative. Regarding that Im not a ardent feminist, I seem to agree to quite of his views whereas many find him Rude or Conservative. Even If Zindagi keeps on retelecasting ZGH I'll keep on watching it! Im hopelessly addicted to this series Forever and Ever.

Please bear my ZGH rant. * Zaroon style*πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I think what makes ZGH so compelling is the novelty of the
 characterization of Kashaf and also Zaroon.

Now that I have watched a few more Pak dramas and maybe not to the extent of Indian dramas, but both have a typical characterization of female characters. No matter how much of hardship they face, the female protagonits is shown as enduring it all with a smile and never really complaining. Whereas Kashaf complains and how! She has a wonderful mother and loving sisters, but she just does not realize the blessing she has. And isn't that how most of us our normally? We take our good fortune for granted, but start cribbing over the smallest of problems. Of course Kashaf takes it to teh extreme, but still we can relate to her and not to soemone who tehy show as grinning and bearing the worse of conditions.

also however much evil they show the mother, but the male protagonist is always shown the Mama's boy, who even if he knows his mom is wrong supports her blindly. And here we have Zaroon, whose mother isn't even shown evil, but he sees the faults in his mother and he feels due to tehse faults he got deprived in his childhood and does nto hesitate to let his motehr know. Again many may find that he is being a chauvinist, but those faults left some invisible scars in him.

Another novelty is that, being traditional and having a mind of your own is usually considered mutually exclusive. If u r one u can't be the other. Whereas Kashaf is shown a traditional wife, but at the same time with a mind of her own and a voice of her own too, which she does not hesitate to use.
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Munira Di..!! You dont even realize ki you make me blush talking lyk Zaroon! Iss Aadmi Ki Ajeeb Si Aadat Hone Lagi Hai Mujhe. ❀️😳 *Kashaf Style!* Absolutely. Im blessed wid the most loving and understanding woman as a mother but I still crib at my cousins who are better off than us and have luxuries of life. I curse them to the no extent possible! And I envy them rather bearing all wid a smile and saying "Sabka waqt aayega!" And Zaroon, Uff How I love this man! ❀️❀️ One of frnds, Find him extremely chauvinist. Acc. To Her, If he can party till late then a woman can too. And As I've confessed Im a feminist but not an Ardent one so I dun find faults in his thinking. It isnt wrong to guide/advice ur mother, sister or girlfriend abt their well being. And I too belong to Kashaf's group. Im traditional in my roots but still have a mind and heart of my own. I too dun like hanging around late at nights, wearing unappropriate clothes and guess every middle class gurl is brought up lyk this!! My Rant! πŸ˜›
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Another thing is Zaroon is very strong headed. It's difficult to make him do what he doesn't want to do no matter the pressure.
I also didn't get why he doesn't decline Asmara when he wasn't interested.

He agreed for engagement after his fight wirth Kashaf and his decision was at the spur of the moment , it was more of he was angry with himself . When sara he ans asmara were sitting and Asmara also says that she is not going to be on his back and call and Zaroon says you would have told me and then both asks him who he thinks and he just says Kashaf .
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Agree wid Neerjaa. Zaroon had a ego and after his fight wid Kashaf he decided to get engaged wid Asmara in the heat of the moment. More like he wanted to show Kashaf that she isnt the gurl he is dying to marry/run after her or he isnt a womanizer as she thinks him to be. He can get committed and get engaged to Asmara who is "Lucky" to get Zaroon. Here traces of Zaroon's ego traits are shown.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I agree on the reasons for Zaroon getting engaged to Asmara. To give him credit till he was engaged to to her he was loyal to her though subconsciously Kashaf was his ideal woman and he ended up comparing both of them.
But the engagement happens towards the end of their course...almost two years after they join MBA. Yet he latkaoes Asmara for that long...neither tells her he wont marry her and nor agrees to marry her while merrily flirting with other girls.
when yu have someone like zaroon to spend 35 minutes with each day and then you feel like " ohh i wish i could be his guitar , or i wish i could embrace him while he wore his black linen shirt " then why wont the life be glzar .. infact its more than  gulzar .. 
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I agree on the reasons for Zaroon getting engaged to Asmara. To give him credit till he was engaged to to her he was loyal to her though subconsciously Kashaf was his ideal woman and he ended up comparing both of them.
But the engagement happens towards the end of their course...almost two years after they join MBA. Yet he latkaoes Asmara for that long...neither tells her he wont marry her and nor agrees to marry her while merrily flirting with other girls.

Zaroon was more focused on his carrier which was his first priority and you just love Zaroon because he was not a fickle kind of person ,he knew what he wants and went after that . Whether its his Kashaf mission or his carrier . As for Asmara he was harmless flirt but was possessive about Asmara just because she was his friend from childhood and were family friends also . He treaated her same way as Sara . But he himself was not sure about marrying Asmara . He did not want  someone like all the three ladies in his life .  Kashaf ,s persona was influencing him steadily , her values , where she was strong not a mellow person . Just opposite to his own strata  of society .
-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I think she would have cared two hoots if the guy was say Osama. But Kashaf disliked Asmara as much as Zaroon. I didn't understand though why Maria thought Zaroon was wrong when Kashaf started the fight first.

I think Maria was just a bit biased towards Kashaf and was trying to be a good friend by blaming Zaroon for the fight even though Kashaf started itπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Bubbly_Shanaya

Agree wid Neerjaa. Zaroon had a ego and after his fight wid Kashaf he decided to get engaged wid Asmara in the heat of the moment. More like he wanted to show Kashaf that she isnt the gurl he is dying to marry/run after her or he isnt a womanizer as she thinks him to be. He can get committed and get engaged to Asmara who is "Lucky" to get Zaroon. Here traces of Zaroon's ego traits are shown.

Asher- " Mujhe abb kisise mohabbat nahi hai sara " ...

Sara- " haan kyuki mohabbat tou tumne khirad se ki hai ..