Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

This girl is such a Mata ki bhakt! she's so gonna turn heads and raise eyebrows in WH as she openly breaks into a, "HAIL MATA JI!!" in the middle of the corridor 🤣

Utkarsh has a thing for Siyali, right? I don't get sibling vibes from him..

I love her. She's so awesome. Hahaha, I can so imagine her doing that ! ðŸ˜†

I thought that too! Like maybe he has a thing for her, because he always mentions how she's "his best". Especially when he found out that she put his name on her paper. I honestly don't care who ends up with who, but can they just show a GOOD story? ðŸ˜›
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ZAHARA.

Okay you make more sense. Yeah. She probably was forced because he was in love with her? Oh god. 

I love Healer. So. Much. I love how they didn't have stupid misunderstandings between them. THAT SONG. <3

I went back and screencapped that promo. Yknow, I always find promos the most interesting thing in a show, because it shows what the writers intended to show in their story. I'll make another post for this... 

By force I mean she was fiercely persuaded to say yes. Here was a guy who was willing to accept this widow alongside her child, ready to accept the boy as his son, having no issues if the woman didn't give birth to his kids..seemingly he's the perfect guy. And it's obvious that he was offering all of this because he really wanted this woman by his side. A woman would have no option but to say yes, considering it was all those years ago and Indian society is never too easy on widows. What I love is that she doesn't back down and fights for her son and wants the best for him. They have such an endearing mother-son relationship.

Do post the pics for better study 😆

AND YES!! Like, which kdrama DOESN'T have misunderstandings which take ages to get cleared and noble idiocy tracks annoying enough to make us pull out our hair? But look at Healer. they cleared away stuff in 20 minutes flat at most! And that refusal to stay away from each other...SKINSHIP!!! They are perfect, perfect.

sourmisery thumbnail

I love her. She's so awesome. Hahaha, I can so imagine her doing that ! ðŸ˜†

I thought that too! Like maybe he has a thing for her, because he always mentions how she's "his best". Especially when he found out that she put his name on her paper. I honestly don't care who ends up with who, but can they just show a GOOD story? ðŸ˜›

for a few weeks we can count on a good story...uske baad ka idk xD sab apne apne raaste 😆 In the promo he's seen day dreaming about a girl who's dancing and since Siyali is the dancer here, it's a major hint towards his crush on her..
ZAHARA. thumbnail
So I went back and watched {and capped} the first promo because it looked like so much was happening in that one minute. 

I really do think the other guy Sidharth is connected to the principal. He is probably her grandson. {the way he was the first person that was shown in the close up}

And then the next shot, I noticed how before they focused the shot on Siyali, there was a slight focus on the girl next to her.. {the one with Sid, the shot was focused on him straight on, but with the girls, it focused on the other girl before it focused on Siyali} I think this girl is another main character? Maybe not exactly full on main, but more than a side character? 

This was such an interesting shot because so much is happening. Parth is in the middle and there's Niti behind him. Siyali is on the side with a lot of books and I think it's Utkarsh who is next to her. There's a guy who is standing on the side, he's face isn't shown in this cap because Siyali's book is covering him but in the actual shot you only see him for less than a second. He's looking at Parth punching the guy. Can't see his face clearly but is he Sid? 

There's this girl again! {the one that was standing next to Siyali} and next to her (who is holding that paper) is Niti. They are both looking at something.  But it quickly focuses on what the paper is saying...

Some sort of competition? It's Siyali in the picture...

And then we zoom out to see what Siyali is actually looking at...

and then next to Utkarsh thinking about that dancer.. by the way do you notice how the girl that was with siyali in the first shot is also in the background? 

and then we get a shot of the boy's room. There's so much happening but smack in the middle is Parth! And is that Utkarsh next to him??? They're going to be roomies?! {YAY!}

And then it moves towards Sid and this girll... 

He kisses her! Is she Siyali? She looks like Siyali? But then I'm not really sure. She also reminds me of that girl that keeps popping up. 

And then next it's Parth boxing. If that girl is Siyali, does this suggest that Parth and Sid will have a rivalry because of Siyali (as well as boxing)???

The trio! 

Finally Sid moves away and winks at the camera. Is he playing around with the girl? {especially if that girl ends up being Siyali?]

Phew! That was interesting to write about!

ZAHARA. thumbnail

By force I mean she was fiercely persuaded to say yes. Here was a guy who was willing to accept this widow alongside her child, ready to accept the boy as his son, having no issues if the woman didn't give birth to his kids..seemingly he's the perfect guy. And it's obvious that he was offering all of this because he really wanted this woman by his side. A woman would have no option but to say yes, considering it was all those years ago and Indian society is never too easy on widows. What I love is that she doesn't back down and fights for her son and wants the best for him. They have such an endearing mother-son relationship.

Do post the pics for better study 😆

AND YES!! Like, which kdrama DOESN'T have misunderstandings which take ages to get cleared and noble idiocy tracks annoying enough to make us pull out our hair? But look at Healer. they cleared away stuff in 20 minutes flat at most! And that refusal to stay away from each other...SKINSHIP!!! They are perfect, perfect.

Indian society can be so harsh! But yes, I'm so proud of her for not taking his shit and fights for her son! Aw, I love how he hugs her and stuff. Like even if this guy is a boxer and macho and all, he still loves his mum. That's just so cute. 

Check out my latest post !:P

Healer. Healer. Healer. That show was the most brilliant written show ever! Their skinship was so cute and I loved how she was like 'I miss Bongsookie' hehe even if she knew that Bongsookie is Healer. hehe. So cute.
ZAHARA. thumbnail

for a few weeks we can count on a good story...uske baad ka idk xD sab apne apne raaste 😆 In the promo he's seen day dreaming about a girl who's dancing and since Siyali is the dancer here, it's a major hint towards his crush on her..

For a few weeks we can count on a good story AND good camera/editing. After that it just goes down hill haha. 

Oh yeah! But does Utkarsh even know Siyali likes to dance? Like MTV has written her as "dancer in the dark" or something so maybe he doesn't even know? 
sourmisery thumbnail
^And SUPER interesting to read! :D

I think Utkarsh will have a reverence for Parth, the way he's looking at Parth in the hostel room. Like he'd tag along Parth and be his lackey? 😆

There are gonna be other Warriors of course, and some of them would be females. Hmm..(love) triangle between Parth, SIyali, Sid? A bit SOTY-esque but still interesting..

I don't think Sid is kissing Siyali, I hope not. But then again, Siyali doesn't seem like a very dreamy "sapno ka rajkumar ka wait karing" type of a girl so maybe she'd be open to having relationships without labeling them as first and last? It does work in her character.
sourmisery thumbnail

Indian society can be so harsh! But yes, I'm so proud of her for not taking his shit and fights for her son! Aw, I love how he hugs her and stuff. Like even if this guy is a boxer and macho and all, he still loves his mum. That's just so cute. 

Check out my latest post !:P

Healer. Healer. Healer. That show was the most brilliant written show ever! Their skinship was so cute and I loved how she was like 'I miss Bongsookie' hehe even if she knew that Bongsookie is Healer. hehe. So cute.

the hugs are adorable! Like I said, they have such an amazing mother-son relationship. It's not like they are the "friends" kind of a relationship, they are perfectly mother and son. She dots over him, takes care of him, but is also strict on him. Similarly he is all cutesy clingy with her but bows his head and gets all silent when uses her mother power on him.

Hahaah! BONG SOOK-IE!!! JungHoo, the first guy to get SISTER zoned by his crush 🤣

"I feel so comfortable with you. It's like...it's like we're sisters."

She legit called him her sister whenever she said Bong Sook-ie 🤣
ZAHARA. thumbnail

^And SUPER interesting to read! :D

I think Utkarsh will have a reverence for Parth, the way he's looking at Parth in the hostel room. Like he'd tag along Parth and be his lackey? 😆

There are gonna be other Warriors of course, and some of them would be females. Hmm..(love) triangle between Parth, SIyali, Sid? A bit SOTY-esque but still interesting..

I don't think Sid is kissing Siyali, I hope not. But then again, Siyali doesn't seem like a very dreamy "sapno ka rajkumar ka wait karing" type of a girl so maybe she'd be open to having relationships without labeling them as first and last? It does work in her character.

Oh I can totally see Utkarsh looking up to Parth. That'll be interesting 'cause we only see Utkarsh with Niti and Siyali, and there hasn't been any interactions with other guys at the orphanage. I can't wait for these two to be roomies, 'cause I'm sure Parth can teach Utkarsh a few things and Utkarsh can teach Parth how to survive the dorms. 

SOTY. That was a hot mess. ðŸ˜† I guess the set up can be similar, but the characters are so different. Hm... what you said about Siyali. Yeah I really do hope that's just a random girl and not Siyali, but then she's very realistic isn't she? I'm not sure what to add to that point. I do like how Utkarsh has been made with the idealistic and dreamy thoughts. Like I love how he's the dreamer, and she's the rational one. Y'know considering how so many indian female characters are the 'bubbly, with so many dreams' sort of characters. 

😛
ZAHARA. thumbnail

the hugs are adorable! Like I said, they have such an amazing mother-son relationship. It's not like they are the "friends" kind of a relationship, they are perfectly mother and son. She dots over him, takes care of him, but is also strict on him. Similarly he is all cutesy clingy with her but bows his head and gets all silent when uses her mother power on him.

Hahaah! BONG SOOK-IE!!! JungHoo, the first guy to get SISTER zoned by his crush 🤣

"I feel so comfortable with you. It's like...it's like we're sisters."

She legit called him her sister whenever she said Bong Sook-ie 🤣

OMG. YES. "They are perfectly mother and son". I think that's the only way you CAN describe them. She may have married someone else and he may have daddy issues, but I love how that doesn't stop their relationship. I like how they aren't friends, even if they do understand each other, she's his mother and he's her son and that's what matters. 

I'm just thinking of KY2 where Cabir and his mum were seen as friends and yet even she didn't understand him. Manik hated Nyonika and both of them had a give and take relationship. The others' parents were non existence. I do like how even amidst the problems, Parth and his mother's relationship is the more real one. 

Reminds me of Jung Hoo's mum! She left him when she got married but I love how when he grew up, he just accepted that. She had her decisions to make, and even when he could have hated her, he never let the problem take over what their relationship is about.

Heh, she totally sister zoned him. I laughed for ages after that. ðŸ˜†