Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Heh, I find Charlie confusing. He's straightforward but two faced at the same time. Like he's a nice guy but then he's so egotistical. 
I can't believe he told Sid that they have to treat Utkarsh a lesson. I can't help but think WHY suddenly this ego talk with Utkarsh? Like the poor dude didn't do anything! Was it because Niti gave Utkarsh as an example as the guy who is better than Charlie for treating her like a normal person?

I literally laughed out loud when Niti punched Charlie in the balls. Like way to go girl!
ZAHARA. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehvish0786

Don't you think wh needs to be a bit more fast paced?

I think it's fast enough. I mean, the pace is fine. I'm surprised the truth about secret Rajputs came out earlier than expected. 
minga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am kinda dissappointed that we didn't get a level boxing match between parth and sid because warrior high is about boxing and dancing. it would b good to see a proper match.
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Guys,
Me new to this forum. Just watched all the episodes.

So far I have liked them. Only grouse is the names of the characters.. too confusing (with real life people)

Anyways, my reading on the characters so far:

Charlie: Not portrayed clearly. If he was 'teaching' Uttraksh a lesson, then that did not come out clearly.

Niti:  The fire cracker. Loved her till now. Someone getting into trouble always. Think before you act kinda of gal. 

Uttraksh:  A very loyal, brave person. But too much dependent on Siyali and Niti always. He needs to become is own person. Him fighting in boxing match is the beginning. 

Parth: A troubled soul. So much anger inside him. Boxing may give him a proper channel to his agression and a certain Miss. Vibha may sooth his soul.

Vibha: On the cusp of adulthood. Too many responsibilities has killed the young person inside her. Still finding her foot. Parth may become her anchor. 

Siyali: Always needs to take care of her family UT and Niti. She takes on too much of responsibility at this young age. Has been a shield to UT and Niti from the harshness around them. Hence has lost that playfulness and joy of the teenage mind. Has become adult too soon. Sid would be the perfect foil for that. He cane bring the playfulness back.   

Sid:  Hides vulnerabilities and insecurities with arrogance and attitude. Always needs to please his mother and needs be a winner always for her. But there is also a child in him, there is a certain innocence, because all his life has been about his mother, and has really not seen the outside world. 

Anyways, this is my read so far. Not sure how these people will turn out later on...

Love
MD 
LostGirl02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZAHARA.

Heh, I find Charlie confusing. He's straightforward but two faced at the same time. Like he's a nice guy but then he's so egotistical. 

I can't believe he told Sid that they have to treat Utkarsh a lesson. I can't help but think WHY suddenly this ego talk with Utkarsh? Like the poor dude didn't do anything! Was it because Niti gave Utkarsh as an example as the guy who is better than Charlie for treating her like a normal person?

I literally laughed out loud when Niti punched Charlie in the balls. Like way to go girl!

I feel that is the reason why he beat him up so badly.Good thing Niti hit him where it hurts the most.😆 
ZAHARA. thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoonyLuna

I feel that is the reason why he beat him up so badly.Good thing Niti hit him where it hurts the most.😆 

hehe I loved that! She's so awesome!! <3