Frequent Posters

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Barbievishi20

Hey Zahara πŸ€—
I m Vishakha .. call me Vish/Vishi/Vishu :P
if u r old thn hi5 m old too as I m 20 :P

Suup Vish!? πŸ˜ƒ Haha, I was 19 like a couple of months ago. And I'm still not used to be 20. Sigh. I should be maturer than this. πŸ˜³
ZAHARA. thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Must be either The Buddy Project forum or KY2 forum πŸ˜† I'm Mais, btw :D

I loved the precap! Parth's mother, thankfully, isn't a pushover woman who get all silent when they remarry and mold themselves according to their husband's wishes, neglecting their child along the way. Threatening to burn her husband if he didn't hand over her child's scholarship letter - dayum badass! 😎

Veebha will be interesting because she is the closest to the age of all the Warriors which are gonna take the center stage. She could probably be their mentor, I'd love to see that. We don't get many female characters in the role of a guiding mentor...idk if this show will take the route of students vs. teacher storyline, it's been done to death. I read that it was said WH is more of a career oriented show than romance? I hope that's true.

I can see Laksh getting many fans if the show becomes popular, he is not hard on the eyes πŸ˜† #shallowalert

Ah! Yes! The KY2 forum! I was sure I seen you around! Hai πŸ˜›

I love what you wrote about Veebha! Like I totally agree! I would so love for her to be a guiding mentor to them, especially since the NiYaSh trio are outsiders, and I guess even Parth is. Also. I just realised something. The older characters are so well written but have you noticed the characterisation of the women? Like you have the principal and her daughter, and you also have Parth's mum who like you said is so badass. I love how the women have been written as strong characters. 

Who is Laksh? The guy playing Parth?

ZAHARA. thumbnail

Veebha is definately a character to watch out for.
Yup she can be their mentor.
looking fwd to see her bonding with Warriors.

Every Show starts with some theme but thn jumps on other railway track lol
lets see its more a carrier oriented show or a love story one.

Btw I cn see Laksh fan following has already started growing πŸ˜†

I wouldn't mind if it does show a love story, but I just WISH they don't forget about their career. I mean, these kids are much younger than the ones at KY2 (I think?) so I really want there to be more focus on school life, and stuff that are important to kids. 

Haha, I think I'm too lazy to be anyones fangirl. πŸ˜†
ZAHARA. thumbnail

If Parth-Siyali is the OTP of the show, and Parth is a boxer whereas Siyali is a dancer...then I'm already sold on them  ☺️

Vishaka - I was sort of stalking his insta yesterday..yeah, his fan following has started to emerge and gonna increase. I found it cute when he commented "I have worked hard on my jawline" πŸ˜†

Word on the jumping tracks in the show 🀣 Let's see tab tak the show can manage to hold my interest or not :P

THAT JAWLINE. I remember reading comments on how Parth {the actor} has put on weight and his jawline isn't so sharp anymore. I just lol at the potential trolling. 

I saw some fan page post .. siyali is dancer & parth is boxer πŸ˜‰
When Siyali wrote uttkarsh's name that time the way parth was staring her β˜ΊοΈ
There is spark *_____*

oh even I stalked his insta πŸ€£

PS: I want WH Forum like now πŸ˜­

THE WAY HE LOOKED AT HER. OMG. I mean, it was like he didn't know how to react. This girl, he saw for the first time, and even when he's forced to sit there and take the exam, here she is putting someone else's name. 

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
which episode was it when they gave the scholarship test? 3 or 4? I wanna gif the scene where Parth is looking at Siyali putting Utkarsh's name on her test paper..
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZAHARA.

THAT JAWLINE. I remember reading comments on how Parth {the actor} has put on weight and his jawline isn't so sharp anymore. I just lol at the potential trolling. 

There's so much trolling going on here 🀣 Waise yeah, Parth totally lost his jawline. So imma crush on Laksh's now. And since he said that he has worked hard on it, chances are ye cake kha ke jawline khoye ga nahin 🀣
ZAHARA. thumbnail

which episode was it when they gave the scholarship test? 3 or 4? I wanna gif the scene where Parth is looking at Siyali putting Utkarsh's name on her test paper..

Episode 3, around 19 minutes mark. =P
ZAHARA. thumbnail

There's so much trolling going on here 🀣 Waise yeah, Parth totally lost his jawline. So imma crush on Laksh's now. And since he said that he has worked hard on it, chances are ye cake kha ke jawline khoye ga nahin 🀣

🀣 I just love the meta trolling! Do you remember when Niti was showing Siyali the video of Parth's fight? And how Niti was fangirling? 

I just want "parth" and "niti" to meet. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
ZAHARA. thumbnail
I'm just rewatching the 4th episode. I really do like the writing in this show. I also love the contrast between NiYaSh trio and Parth, especially in that dinner scene in the beginning of episode 4. 

They're different in how they live; yet they're so similar in so many ways. All four of them are taking the help of scholarships to get into a privileged school. I feel like Parth isn't the typical bad boy,{rather I'm hoping} I think he does have anger issues but I also think he's more reserved. How awesome would it be if Parth, Siyali, Niti and Utkarsh make some sort of group for being the 'outcast' of the school? I mean, a lead guy who is not rich and not popular {even if he is hot lol}?

Edited by ZAHARA. - 9 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
I have to see all the episodes to get the finer detail..I only watched the recap episode to get the gist of the first week because my friends weren't too impressed by the show (plus I was mourning the end of a kdrama but that's another story) I am gonna download the episodes tonight and watch em together :D

Parth isn't the typical bad boy because bad boys usually have that air where they walk around without having any responsibility or care for others. He does have anger issues but who wouldn't considering the kind of environment he comes from. He's a topper so that speaks about his reserved and kaam se kaam rakhne wali personality. His character is defined as "The Underdog" on the MTv website and I guess that's the perfect way to sum up his existence at WH.

We do have a rich, spoilt brat in the show - Siddharth πŸ˜† Cue rivalry that leads to bromance between him and Parth xD