Software Symphonies 6--Only 51 & Hair and Nails on 14 - Page 28

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Loved the last few updates, especially II making breakfast for R&B. It's great that R&B is letting II more and more into his life he seems like a lonely soul. Would love to see him show his affection and possessiveness in front of Subbu the jerk.Edited by Missy-rc - 7 years ago
I'm still having a load of fun imagining the look on Subbu's face at the seeing end of II's and RnB's animated convo.
I really wish Ii realises that just as Subbu was part of furniture for her when she was chewing RnB's ears off no one from the  past (his)  matters  for RnB either!

She was engaged to Subbu while RnB might have been around but they were never unequal relationships..The guy did not bail out I think!.

Imagine Subbu's plight when II walks up to RnB to grab his hair in anger and he soothes her the way only he can a soft hug and ENOUGH II ROFL EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed!! Off the precipice really!! AWESOME!!!

Originally posted by harshita27

Ohhh!! These two!! One insecure n the other quiet soul... One wants to leave  thinking he doesnt really "need" her the other doesnt want to explicitly say that he doesnt want her to leave yet wants to convey in a hug his hearts desire!! It'll be sometime before each unsaid word n each unexpressed insecurity is beautifully understood and addressed by the other.

R&B does understand that II has gone quiet n sad, not angry but sad. He understands something is bothering her. His true companions have been books so long so like a child he wants to share with her what is one of his most loved thing - books n his memories of them. Possibly his way of sharing his life with her. And also prolonging her departure! :)

Poor II, wants to shower her love n concern so badly on him... Does she realize she loves this baby of hers more than she even loves shravu... She is ready to put him in a bubble n kiss all his wounds better, even a wound which is long forgotten n all healed. If only she could let go of her insecurity n ego n freely express her love for him. I have a feeling R&B could get used to his Fire Cracker fussing over him like a mother hen n doing PDA like a teenager, once II decides to go all out n express her love. Sometimes in a relationship, one partner's extrovert behavior compensates for others inability to explicitly express

Why do I feel that R&B is only riling up II so she can in frustration express to him her real insecurities. The dude is aware of his effect on her. I think he is using his means to make her blurt out her real demons.

You have expressed my thoughts so beautifully. I could have never expressed them so well
Originally posted by deernav

Originally posted by ashu9

So true Deepu!!!!!
I just wish we were fed wiith updates like this..Just the same way it is...To eternity

True buddy..hope she writes forever n forever

Totally like that!! Clap
Ashu I ate a huge slice of tiramisu and was thinking of you! ate guilt free.
Aaj itna sannata kyon hai?? Wink
Originally posted by kg1404

Originally posted by kg1404

@ Hsp,
@Marriage is a big commitment for everybody. Few take it lightly unless it was flawed right from the get go. Both R B and II are aware of that. As I said he past he can bed her anytime but wants to cherish her forever, hence he wants her for life.
and I like my men to be tall, handsome and silent kinds, both in fiction and reality "

My bit, I hv grown up reading fictions on tall, dark , handsome men and had this image of a similar built in my mind. Did not care too much for fair skinned men , Most in my family are very fair. And I love cricket . In fact crazy abt it.
So I met my man, not too tall, too very fair but very handsome. He does not connect with cricket at all. And I fell for him, in just one hr after meeting him, that's reality too. I was in this lala land, that I did not enjoy cricket for nearly two yrs after my marraige . Till date, don't know why and how that happenned!!
He does not enjoy cricket, but when I had my daughter and she was barely a month old, he told my mother and his mother, I am giving a break to K, we will be gone for 10 hrs and during the match, when I was feeling guilty for coming to watch a match leaving my month old , little girl at home, he was cheering the loudest in the ground , for me, just to get me in the mood. Like N said, we all find our fences.

Arrey yaar, forgot to add that he can be absolutely sweet on some days like that and on other days he can be an absolute pig too. On those days I , when he is piggish,I love my mother in law , more than him.

I know what you mean, when he is being irksome... my first option and my fav option is to do online shopping on his card, so that he gets text right away of my shopping billROFL
I know the feeling when you meet the ONE.  I love that your husband was cheering for you. He is a keeper for life.

I have read only comments on page 28 lovely onesClap, snow day here and kids have a day off koi mujhe bachao they have been up from 5:30 wanting to go out..finally sent them out

Dilbert & Vita

he can sense something is wrong and cant put his finger, she doesnt want to leave and is insecure and so will use each and every excuse she can find to fight with him.. she will find peace only in the library reading books for 40 minutes Embarrassed, he will fixing routers .

and then the Vandu convo sooo cute,,vandu texting Sam even cuter.. u know its the vicarious thrills seeing your close one go through a different kind of romance.. my husbands grandfather was the first to send me and my husband out much to the shock of my MIL who was like this was the man who was known as the patriarch of the house and we would be scared to look at him and here he wants you to go on a date and is calling your dad LOL

Oh of course i loved the Shavu fight , she is trying to guard her territory and he loves to rile her up, clearly this is a manifestation of something else but she will use Shravu.

Subbu shocked is perfect and she doesnt even look at him ClapEmbarrassed

Oh and R&B's half smile and retorts perfect and I feel II is Iyer warrior best in this building ..

I now want a full blown fight over Shravu back and forth with Mrs Sagar smiling and Bally laughing and Subbu shocked since they dont even acknowledge his presence . Who else but them can fight over Vita for 1 hour LOLLOL

oh and how could i not drool on this one

She smiled walking over to the window, he picked up his camera with the meter long lense and when it whirred she realized he took a picture...

Edited by Ranu1234 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by blue5sky

I'm still having a load of fun imagining the look on Subbu's face at the seeing end of II's and RnB's animated convo.
I really wish Ii realises that just as Subbu was part of furniture for her when she was chewing RnB's ears off no one from the  past (his)  matters  for RnB either!

She was engaged to Subbu while RnB might have been around but they were never unequal relationships..The guy did not bail out I think!.

Imagine Subbu's plight when II walks up to RnB to grab his hair in anger and he soothes her the way only he can a soft hug and ENOUGH II ROFL EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed!! Off the precipice really!! AWESOME!!!

Subbu reminds of a wanna be sidekick of rich and famousDead
Imagine a little plump girl with long black hair marching in and out of a shop cleaning it vigorously while reading about big things like big bang and other stupid stuff. Yeah that girl's me.Stern Smile and imagine the shock she had when she saw dhada dhad updates being thrown her wayROFL

PS- my dad starting his own binness and today he had a skype meeting with an Australian agent and my sweetu daddy was clueless ki what this gora banda is saying. So embarrassingLOL now i make him watch english movies without subtitles dailyROFL

Okay off to read the amazingness!Embarrassed
Edited by Scribble_Tweety - 7 years ago