Software Symphonies 6--Only 51 & Hair and Nails on 14 - Page 30

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by Scribble_Tweety

Hey people
Read all the comments, doing a "Quote" on this laptop takes moving heaven and earth so I will just thank all in one post... Id rather write the next chapter than comment individually, coz I know you guys love that too
Deernav? THANKS SO much for the lovely note. I plan to continue for I dont know how long...  so keep reading... I feel like you do. If I dont describe every second, then thenwe wont know whats going on with them, silly but true

KG, Hsp, GC giving shaadi ka training to Ashu... good going!!

R&B has his flaws, he is moody temperamental, and holds grudges. He is not the perfect son in law like Bala. He doesnt like Appa and doesnt feel the need to suck up. He has a handful of friends.  Physically he is NOT an Adonis...tall, wiry and lean.. how he is attired? hes not a SRK or Ranbir Kapoor.

TWO things are fictional
Phyiscally they may look exactly like R&B and II, by nature they may be the same too... BUT
An Iyer like II (I KNOW 100s in Delhi) would never marry a guy like R&B no matter how strong the sexual attraction is
A dude like R&B will never marry II because he would be stoned in his Dad's basement in Malcha Marg and would have more tattoos than inner city graffiti and have enough toxic substances in his blood stream than Japan's Fukushima water.

I dont want naive "silent"  female readers from the Delhi area falling for all this thinking its real and find their safety compromised. ROFL

Kya yr u had me in splits. Girls going on chalo-dhoondhe-aarenbhee-abhiyanROFL waise logically if i meet u then i will have to call u didi or auntyLOL i havent even crossed 20 yet. Hope u dont mind me calling u by nameEmbarrassed
Not at all

It doesnt bother me ONE bit, I live in a country where we address 80 year olds by first name, I am not offended at all... Nish is just fine
Thanks for laughing... who knows nahi? They can say "Oh he gave me a ring he lives in Chanakya Puri he said, he wants to marry me" Guys do strange things in Delhi for sex

I am told India is very "MOD" and girls do many things for sex too one such thing being "because I love him"... but I prefer to stay in my 19th century bubble. I can afford to since I live overseas in a conservative Christian town that is completely in sync with MY bubbleBig smile my boys wont be taking girls to paradise  in DPS RK Puram bathrooms and Modern Barakhamba gymnasiums..

Nisha couldnt be more happy that my boys will not be doing the same. As and when they will go for a date, we will be aware about it. Would have met the girl and I will make sure that they are responsible and respect a girl/woman. Delhi boys or that matter kids in India are more advanced sexually then here...Isnt that ironic.Ouch . 
Yeh log mujhe train kahan kar rahe hain...I am the one gushing here and influencing all these mommas ROFL
But I must admit, I loveddd the stories you all shared till date..I will want to hear more of them in the coming days...
Nisha!! Thank you for saying that...We would never ever want you to end the tale!! I want updates, just as Deepthi said, everyday, every second of their lives...They are intertwined with us now..Its like I begin my day and my day with them...I want them with me, till eternity Smile

Originally posted by Scribble_Tweety

Hey people
Read all the comments, doing a "Quote" on this laptop takes moving heaven and earth so I will just thank all in one post... Id rather write the next chapter than comment individually, coz I know you guys love that too
Deernav? THANKS SO much for the lovely note. I plan to continue for I dont know how long...  so keep reading... I feel like you do. If I dont describe every second, then thenwe wont know whats going on with them, silly but true

KG, Hsp, GC giving shaadi ka training to Ashu... good going!!

R&B has his flaws, he is moody temperamental, and holds grudges. He is not the perfect son in law like Bala. He doesnt like Appa and doesnt feel the need to suck up. He has a handful of friends.  Physically he is NOT an Adonis...tall, wiry and lean.. how he is attired? hes not a SRK or Ranbir Kapoor.

TWO things are fictional
Phyiscally they may look exactly like R&B and II, by nature they may be the same too... BUT
An Iyer like II (I KNOW 100s in Delhi) would never marry a guy like R&B no matter how strong the sexual attraction is
A dude like R&B will never marry II because he would be stoned in his Dad's basement in Malcha Marg and would have more tattoos than inner city graffiti and have enough toxic substances in his blood stream than Japan's Fukushima water.

I dont want naive "silent"  female readers from the Delhi area falling for all this thinking its real and find their safety compromised. ROFL

Kya yr u had me in splits. Girls going on chalo-dhoondhe-aarenbhee-abhiyanROFL waise logically if i meet u then i will have to call u didi or auntyLOL i havent even crossed 20 yet. Hope u dont mind me calling u by nameEmbarrassed
Not at all

It doesnt bother me ONE bit, I live in a country where we address 80 year olds by first name, I am not offended at all... Nish is just fine
Thanks for laughing... who knows nahi? They can say "Oh he gave me a ring he lives in Chanakya Puri he said, he wants to marry me" Guys do strange things in Delhi for sex

I am told India is very "MOD" and girls do many things for sex too one such thing being "because I love him"... but I prefer to stay in my 19th century bubble. I can afford to since I live overseas in a conservative Christian town that is completely in sync with MY bubbleBig smile my boys wont be taking girls to paradise  in DPS RK Puram bathrooms and Modern Barakhamba gymnasiums..
U after poor dps and modernites man LOL
Happens everywhere in delhi man...iv two very close frnds one from modern vk and one from kv rk puram and dey are just the same in attitude towards life and so are they skool stories just that one bunked and went to saket the other maybe to sarojni...the stories frm one skool were worth d media d odr maybe not...
So the girls have gone MOD (hahahaha) all ovr the city in watever capacity possible...
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Nisha couldnt be more happy that my boys will not be doing the same. As and when they will go for a date, we will be aware about it. Would have met the girl and I will make sure that they are responsible and respect a girl/woman. Delhi boys or that matter kids in India are more advanced sexually then here...Isnt that ironic.Ouch . 
We generalise very easily...normal middle class boys in delhi/India are just like u mentioned, maybe it wil take some more time for moms to allow the dates so easily but vl reach der...
And for the devils they are everywhere ( i agree a bit more in this country of ours) but so are the good ones as well...
Edited by taara113 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by ashu9

Yeh log mujhe train kahan kar rahe hain...I am the one gushing here and influencing all these mommas ROFL
But I must admit, I loveddd the stories you all shared till date..I will want to hear more of them in the coming days...
Nisha!! Thank you for saying that...We would never ever want you to end the tale!! I want updates, just as Deepthi said, everyday, every second of their lives...They are intertwined with us now..Its like I begin my day and my day with them...I want them with me, till eternity Smile

Yesterday everybody got a little bhavuk (sentimental). Trying to understand the plight of II and we women need an excuse to vent LOLLOLLOL
Random question...
It was shivratri today so ppl fast...I feel hungry all the time whenever i do so i mostly dont...
So pnt being is II the fasting kinds ???
Is she herself very religious or is it more of bcz mom-dad say so i do...
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Originally posted by ashu9

Yesterday everybody got a little bhavuk (sentimental). Trying to understand the plight of II and we women need an excuse to vent LOLLOLLOL
Lol...Samajh gayi...Good na...Vent karoge toh stress nahi loge..LOL
Originally posted by Ranu1234

I have read only comments on page 28 lovely onesClap, snow day here and kids have a day off koi mujhe bachao they have been up from 5:30 wanting to go out..finally sent them out

Dilbert & Vita

he can sense something is wrong and cant put his finger, she doesnt want to leave and is insecure and so will use each and every excuse she can find to fight with him.. she will find peace only in the library reading books for 40 minutes Embarrassed, he will fixing routers .

and then the Vandu convo sooo cute,,vandu texting Sam even cuter.. u know its the vicarious thrills seeing your close one go through a different kind of romance.. my husbands grandfather was the first to send me and my husband out much to the shock of my MIL who was like this was the man who was known as the patriarch of the house and we would be scared to look at him and here he wants you to go on a date and is calling your dad LOL

Oh of course i loved the Shavu fight , she is trying to guard her territory and he loves to rile her up, clearly this is a manifestation of something else but she will use Shravu.

Subbu shocked is perfect and she doesnt even look at him ClapEmbarrassed

Oh and R&B's half smile and retorts perfect and I feel II is Iyer warrior best in this building ..

I now want a full blown fight over Shravu back and forth with Mrs Sagar smiling and Bally laughing and Subbu shocked since they dont even acknowledge his presence . Who else but them can fight over Vita for 1 hour LOLLOL

oh and how could i not drool on this one

She smiled walking over to the window, he picked up his camera with the meter long lense and when it whirred she realized he took a picture...

Great review as usualClapClap
Snow day here too Confused trying to keep up with up with them, watching TV now so that I can read and catch up.Little man has cold and cough...Cry