Software Symphonies 6--Only 51 & Hair and Nails on 14 - Page 29

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey people
Read all the comments, doing a "Quote" on this laptop takes moving heaven and earth so I will just thank all in one post... Id rather write the next chapter than comment individually, coz I know you guys love that too
Deernav? THANKS SO much for the lovely note. I plan to continue for I dont know how long...  so keep reading... I feel like you do. If I dont describe every second, then thenwe wont know whats going on with them, silly but true

KG, Hsp, GC giving shaadi ka training to Ashu... good going!!

R&B has his flaws, he is moody temperamental, and holds grudges. He is not the perfect son in law like Bala. He doesnt like Appa and doesnt feel the need to suck up. He has a handful of friends.  Physically he is NOT an Adonis...tall, wiry and lean.. how he is attired? hes not a SRK or Ranbir Kapoor.

TWO things are fictional
Phyiscally they may look exactly like R&B and II, by nature they may be the same too... BUT
An Iyer like II (I KNOW 100s in Delhi) would never marry a guy like R&B no matter how strong the sexual attraction is
A dude like R&B will never marry II because he would be stoned in his Dad's basement in Malcha Marg and would have more tattoos than inner city graffiti and have enough toxic substances in his blood stream than Japan's Fukushima water.

I dont want naive "silent"  female readers from the Delhi area falling for all this thinking its real and find their safety compromised. 

Edited by Nisha0604 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Hey people
Read all the comments, doing a "Quote" on this laptop takes moving heaven and earth so I will just thank all in one post... Id rather write the next chapter than comment individually, coz I know you guys love that too
Deernav? THANKS SO much for the lovely note. I plan to continue for I dont know how long...  so keep reading... I feel like you do. If I dont describe every second, then thenwe wont know whats going on with them, silly but true

R&B has his flaws, he is moody temperamental, and holds grudges. He is not the perfect son in law like Bala. He doesnt like Appa and doesnt feel the need to suck up. He has a handful of friends.  Physically he is NOT an Adonis...tall, wiry and lean.. how he is attired? hes not a SRK or Ranbir Kapoor.

TWO things are fictional
Phyiscally they may look exactly like R&B and II, by nature they may be the same too... BUT
An Iyer like II (I KNOW 100s in Delhi) would never marry a guy like R&B no matter how strong the sexual attraction is
A dude like R&B will never marry II because he would be stoned in his Dad's basement in Malcha Marg and would have more tattoos than inner city graffiti and have enough toxic substances in his blood stream than Japan's Fukushima water.

I dont want naive "silent"  female readers from the Delhi area falling for all this thinking its real and find their safety compromised. ROFL

Kya yr u had me in splits. Girls going on chalo-dhoondhe-aarenbhee-abhiyanROFL waise logically if i meet u then i will have to call u didi or auntyLOL i havent even crossed 20 yet. Hope u dont mind me calling u by nameEmbarrassed
Originally posted by Scribble_Tweety

Imagine a little plump girl with long black hair marching in and out of a shop cleaning it vigorously while reading about big things like big bang and other stupid stuff. Yeah that girl's me.Stern Smile and imagine the shock she had when she saw dhada dhad updates being thrown her wayROFL

PS- my dad starting his own binness and today he had a skype meeting with an Australian agent and my sweetu daddy was clueless ki what this gora banda is saying. So embarrassingLOL now i make him watch english movies without subtitles dailyROFL

Okay off to read the amazingness!Embarrassed

You ROCK! Tweet!
You absolutely Rock!
What an adorable girl you are I bet your Dad will be so proud of you...Day Dreaming SO MANY IIs on this topic... JUST SO MANYClapClap

Hey people

TWO things are fictional

I dont want naive "silent"  female readers from the Delhi area falling for all this thinking its real and find their safety compromised. ROFL

Kya yr u had me in splits. Girls going on chalo-dhoondhe-aarenbhee-abhiyanROFL waise logically if i meet u then i will have to call u didi or auntyLOL i havent even crossed 20 yet. Hope u dont mind me calling u by nameEmbarrassed
Not at all

It doesnt bother me ONE bit, I live in a country where we address 80 year olds by first name, I am not offended at all... Nish is just fine
Thanks for laughing... who knows nahi? They can say "Oh he gave me a ring he lives in Chanakya Puri he said, he wants to marry me" Guys do strange things in Delhi for sex

I am told India is very "MOD" and girls do many things for sex too one such thing being "because I love him"... but I prefer to stay in my 19th century bubble. I can afford to since I live overseas in a conservative Christian town that is completely in sync with MY bubbleBig smile my boys wont be taking girls to paradise  in DPS RK Puram bathrooms and Modern Barakhamba gymnasiums..

Hey people

TWO things are fictional

I thought il use tweets highliighting 
That part was ROFL
U said it long back the only thing not real is a guy from malcha marg ( that rich) falling for a middle- class Iyes...and that will stay...RB will remain fiction at least as far as the money goes... 
And shit shit was that not the best thing LOL

Wish I could see Subbu's face!ROFL

Imagine a little plump girl with long black hair marching in and out of a shop cleaning it vigorously while reading about big things like big bang and other stupid stuff. Yeah that girl's me.Stern Smile and imagine the shock she had when she saw dhada dhad updates being thrown her wayROFL

PS- my dad starting his own binness and today he had a skype meeting with an Australian agent and my sweetu daddy was clueless ki what this gora banda is saying. So embarrassingLOL now i make him watch english movies without subtitles dailyROFL

Okay off to read the amazingness!Embarrassed

Tweety thats cute, I love beti & dad bonding stories. You can recommend him watching Everybody Loves Raymond. I dont why but most grown up seem to enjoy that show. And as for Aussie accent, watch McLeods daughters. (just goodgle it I forget the name now). 
Originally posted by blue5sky

Originally posted by deernav

Originally posted by ashu9

So true Deepu!!!!!
I just wish we were fed wiith updates like this..Just the same way it is...To eternity

True buddy..hope she writes forever n forever

Totally like that!! Clap
Ashu I ate a huge slice of tiramisu and was thinking of you! ate guilt free.
Aaj itna sannata kyon hai?? Wink
Lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like that...aise hi khate raho..Muskurate raho...Big smileBig smileBig smile
Busy thi yaar..