Software Symphonies 6--Only 51 & Hair and Nails on 14 - Page 26

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
"Fine Lasya and I it is" she said firmly
By just offering to play video games with Shravu one night he could get her unreasonably rattled, rattled enough for her to claim a 8 week old baby as hers"

Thumbs Up Clap lovely bit!!
Love this!!!! Beautiful Clap
Such a jolt that jerk will get nowROFL
Originally posted by kg1404

@ Hsp,
@Marriage is a big commitment for everybody. Few take it lightly unless it was flawed right from the get go. Both R B and II are aware of that. As I said he past he can bed her anytime but wants to cherish her forever, hence he wants her for life.
and I like my men to be tall, handsome and silent kinds, both in fiction and reality "

My bit, I hv grown up reading fictions on tall, dark , handsome men and had this image of a similar built in my mind. Did not care too much for fair skinned men , Most in my family are very fair. And I love cricket . In fact crazy abt it.
So I met my man, not too tall, too very fair but very handsome. He does not connect with cricket at all. And I fell for him, in just one hr after meeting him, that's reality too. I was in this lala land, that I did not enjoy cricket for nearly two yrs after my marraige . Till date, don't know why and how that happenned!!
He does not enjoy cricket, but when I had my daughter and she was barely a month old, he told my mother and his mother, I am giving a break to K, we will be gone for 10 hrs and during the match, when I was feeling guilty for coming to watch a match leaving my month old , little girl at home, he was cheering the loudest in the ground , for me, just to get me in the mood. Like N said, we all find our fences.
Beautiful KG ClapClap
I love the stories poring in aaj!!!!!!
V day effect ??Wink
Dude took a perfect picture!!! HugDay Dreaming
His mistress in a happy mood, the smile saying it all..after an intense session 
I love his study dude!! Sexy hai Big smileBig smile, just like him Blushing
She hugged kinda sad... no reason at all sad... i am so happy so I will cry sad... I belong here every Sunday with this man... how come I have to go home now sad
How come he is not stopping me sad... how come he is not joking and saying something cute or romantic sad- Hug. I so want to do this !!! Such nice intimate moments you bring in Nisha!! love them ClapClap
HE WAS SO DIFFERENT... he never made any pretense of knowing it all or prided himself at being orderly organized or perfect
He was intelligent yet random... smoking hot, sexy yet... unassumingly quiet
- see, this is what I was talking about. The RB..The real RB..I want my man like this...Day DreamingHeart
I like how he teases her...heheh...So much to make her attack him with her WARRIOR WORDS LOLLOL
I didnt understand why he told her not to thank the help. His mum taught him to be polite with them right...Its the help's job only, stil...I didnt get this point here...
SHE WANTED TO SAY DONT SKATEBOARD ANY MORE DONT HIKE,  DONT GO MOUNTAINEERING, DONT GO SKIING... STAY HOME AND STAY IN A BUBBLE U ARE PRECIOUS
I WILL WEIGH YOU EVERY DAY AND KISS EVERY INCH OF YOU TO MAKE SURE U ARE OK... I AM AN AUDITOR- Awww... So much loueee is coming here HugHug
These two will never get over the possessiveness of the kids, will they LOLLOL
The more she speaks, the more he teases her LOL
Akka and Sam are sach mein dangerous ROFL
I loved how she went in ...How she fought him...that jerk got the shock of his life..But what I feel is, II, when she gets to see who is the other one in the room will be left baffled..I just hope she doesnt turn emotional in front of that jerk. I want to see her like a fighter, claiming RB to herself. Having said that, I really want RB to be possessive here..FOR ONCE.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Originally posted by ashu9

@ Hsp,
@Marriage is a big commitment for everybody. Few take it lightly unless it was flawed right from the get go. Both R B and II are aware of that. As I said he past he can bed her anytime but wants to cherish her forever, hence he wants her for life.
and I like my men to be tall, handsome and silent kinds, both in fiction and reality "

My bit, I hv grown up reading fictions on tall, dark , handsome men and had this image of a similar built in my mind. Did not care too much for fair skinned men , Most in my family are very fair. And I love cricket . In fact crazy abt it.
So I met my man, not too tall, too very fair but very handsome. He does not connect with cricket at all. And I fell for him, in just one hr after meeting him, that's reality too. I was in this lala land, that I did not enjoy cricket for nearly two yrs after my marraige . Till date, don't know why and how that happenned!!
He does not enjoy cricket, but when I had my daughter and she was barely a month old, he told my mother and his mother, I am giving a break to K, we will be gone for 10 hrs and during the match, when I was feeling guilty for coming to watch a match leaving my month old , little girl at home, he was cheering the loudest in the ground , for me, just to get me in the mood. Like N said, we all find our fences.

Beautiful KGClapClap
I love the stories poring in aaj!!!!!!
V day effect ??
Wink

It's the software symphonies effect!! R&B ko chod abhi nd if u r true to urself , I guarantee u that when u meet that "Ashu man"
You will know and it will click, re.
Oh poor Subbu ...all confused ROFL

@ Hsp,

Arrey yaar, forgot to add that he can be absolutely sweet on some days like that and on other days he can be an absolute pig too. On those days I , when he is piggish,I love my mother in law , more than him.

@ Hsp,

Arrey yaar, forgot to add that he can be absolutely sweet on some days like that and on other days he can be an absolute pig too. On those days I , when he is piggish,I love my mother in law , more than him.
ROFL ROFL