Software Symphonies 6--Only 51 & Hair and Nails on 14 - Page 127

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by monalisa123

congrats Nisha on completing 200 chapters of awesomeness. 
wow, i am, like other readers here, addicted to SoSy. 

tadka & truth
moment of truth is here.
i hope II doesn't lie this time.
i know how girls feel. i was there at one point of time in my life. 
my husband is full blooded gora american. my parents were so unhappy with my decision of marrying him. 
i wouldn't tell him most of my conversations with my parents. i would cry my heart out when he would be at work. the reason was: i did not want him to resent my parents for whatever was happening with me, for my anguish, my tears and the immense pain of being stuck between the love of your life and your parents. 
today, after 5 yrs of our marriage, my husband shares an amazing bond with my parents. he is their loving beta and i am the mean daughter. funny how it all works out at the end. 

SoSy has brought back so many memories. thank you Nisha

Lots of love
NM
Congrats Nisha! You have miles to go...!
Is one more coming?
I lost interes tch mein.. Kohi went off
Wow nisha one of the best chapters of this tale...
R& B showed his care for Sam... We could really see how painfully this whole thing is for the siblings... I would never have forgiven my father if he would have done something like this... Even chacha did not do this Atleast he did not get caught... I think ranjan has to get this cleared have a talk with all the three kids... Disapprove

R&b and II such an incredible couple... It's always difficult for the girls in a relationship they are the ones who get caught between the parents and husband... If the guy is as possessive as R & b yeh tho kaam se gayi...Embarrassed
She is already taking naps after making out... What will happen after they do the real THING...LOL
Next update at morning ?????Day Dreaming Will be waiting off to sleep now goodnight guys...Smile
Congrats Nisha on SoSy completing two centuries Clap Clap Clap
May this tale go on for as long as possible.
Congrats Nisha on the double century...there hasn't been a dull moment in the entire tale. Thank u so much for sharing this with us
Originally posted by ashu9

Oh yes!!! Congratulations Author ahiba... 200 parts of an amazing tale!!!!! Lovely!

Yeah...congo gal...keep the tale going on...as we are always ready to read it forever..:)

R&B isn't half as nonchalant as he appears on the surface. His phone convo with Sam evidence of that; but really just one  slip and his guards were up again! Was good nevertheless to see the siblings talk finally about their dad - as in - it was a dialogue wherein  R&B pitched  in with more than we've seen him do before.

And of course Sam's attempt to tease him backfired. Hard to pull the winning shot with himLOL

R&B II - II will eventually realise that the dude can see through her and given time will read her like a book. Good or bad for her IDK but that bond will keep them tied for goodSmile  

Match jeet gaye...Ab update ki baari ROFL