Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divashni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I also didn't like Amala whn I googled. No aish either. How about her? Sayantani

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Title changed... Update on its way.. Get ready girlsss!!
eviltwin_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashu9

Yes.. That one only...
Amala is half deepika half priyanKa guys... 😆

Google pics se I didnt like her.
Gosh I dnt think ii n rnb kabhi finalise honge bhi
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divashni

I also didn't like Amala whn I googled. No aish either. How about her? Sayantani

Nahi re.. She is good with item numbers only... We can give ek dance perforance on their sangeet with her 😆
Ashu25 thumbnail
Palak.. Break maarte hain... Update padhke gush karke agar energy bacha toh dhoondna shuru karte hain wapas
eviltwin_14 thumbnail

Palak.. Break maarte hain... Update padhke gush karke agar energy bacha toh dhoondna shuru karte hain wapas

Done deal. Tht wil happen if I can chat

Seems like if has msgs limit😕
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Only 51 & Hair and Nails

Feb 15th night...

"They do" she had lied when he asked, "your parents dont know you see me" question
"Then how come when ever u come by you always go to your sister's"
She gently tried to push him away... turning towards the window exposing her neck in the process

"Vidu da" she begged (leave me alone)😭
"II"
"Its complicated" she said
"To tell Appa you are going to see the man you will be marrying?" he asked coldly

He still held her tightly... his nose tip in her ear... as he inhaled the Sunday oil bath scent from the soft crevice
"Appa doesnt mind" she lied
"But yet you lie?" he asked nailing her
"I am here" she said shutting her eyes, feeling goose bumps all over as he breathed in her ear... he was a SMUG SMART bas***d...
Too smart for his own good...
"Have u tried telling him?' he asked
"Chhodo mujhe" (get off me) she hissed
"U wont understand.." she repeated... "appa thinks its not good to meet too many times before the wedding Athim only came by to pick up and drop Akka off
they only went to movies or restaurants... and sometimes even hung out in the living room at D II" II muttered
He was listening with rapt attention trying to comprehend HOW two young people can keep their hands off each other.
He let his hand  carress her ribs... she held his wrist... "Appa doesnt" she whispered breathlessly "appa thinks... being "together" is wrong" she said shutting her eyes
trying to conceal her embarrassment

He didnt tell her what he though of the rule... it didnt matter... he wasnt going to follow it, and thats what mattered😡

"U know its one of the risks of marrying middle class" she said bitterly trying to defend Appa😭

"So its a haves vs have nots debate now?" 😡he asked controlling his fury, still not letting her go... his palm stayed on her exposed curve on top
"U wanted me to tell you why" she shot back at him😭

He let go of her curve turned her face holding her chin, and went back to fondling... as he bent down to claim a punishing kiss... that left her weak and groaning...

They lay there,  hugging for a few minutes... trembling... and aroused like if she didnt have to go he was willing to make out again
"Eat?" he asked softly
"Nahi" she said angry
"U can take it out on the food by shredding ur roti" he said bluntly😆
"Did u eat?" she asked softly
He opened his eyes and looked at her... " ya all the stuffed baingan, I saved the chicken for you" he said with a half smile

She punched and pushed him... getting up hooking up her bra, as he lay there stretching... she climbed over his legs, 
found her clothes wore em and went off to eat, he sat by her... reading a paper back... twirling his hair..
She offered him a spoon of moong dal halwa... he ate three... and the fourth from her mouth... making her blush... she watched some American sitcom

He rode with her and the driver drove the black Merc behind her car, around  1 AM...
when she got off at Munirka, he he got in his car...
"Call Sam" he instructed... waited for Akka to open the door..
~~~~~

Tuesday Feb 17th she called Sam, unable to say why she called 
Sam teased her as best as she could or lets put it this way as mercilessly as she could
"Thanks for picking up my brother, its hard to find cabs sometimes"
"sam" II pleaded
"I know... he told me the line was huge for the cabs, and he could have waited even an hour, he cant usually sleep on the plane so he must have been real glad to get home and sleep"
HES STINKIN LIAR... YOUR BROTHER SLEPT THE WHOLE 4 HOURS? FROM DUBAI... HE CAN SLEEP... ERMM... ANYWHERE... SORRY TO BREAK THE BAD NEWS
HE SLEEPS ON ME, NEAR ME, BY ME, IN MY LAP... UNDER ME... HE IS A PIG!! PERIOD

"He must have crashed as soon as you dropped him" Sam urged fishing for dirt
"Ummm" II squirmed
"I hope he atleast ate, did u ask, if the help were around? I mean if Dad is not in town, he never lets them know when he will return, so many times they take the day off
Did he eat do you know?" Sam pressed

YOU ASK ME THAT TWO DAYS AFTER HE RETURNS? REALLY SAM? ERMMM DID U CALL HIM TO ASK IF HE ATE?
II blushed... "U can ask him" she said softly

Sam laughed "I could huh? But I thought u brought him home u made sure..."
"I dropped him and left, at 8:30" II LIED

HER BESTEST FRIEND... LIES...
SHE WAS ALWAYS... ALWAYS II'S BEST FRIEND

"Thats not very nice Ishita, u could have atleast stayed an hour... Dad wasnt home either... he must have been lonely" Sam clobbered her

YA HE WAS VERY "LONELY" FOR FOUR HOURS SAM.
HE TORMENTED ME FOR 2 HOURS AND SLEPT ON ME FOR TWO
ARE U HAPPY NOW?

"Ermm... I am sorry" II lied glibly

"Never mind... next time... oh! next time u will be married to him, he will wake u up to tell u all about his trip"

"Ya... cant wait" II said huskily

Sam set the phone on mute and rolled on the couch, Lasya sat in the rocker and wondered why her Mom acted like a strange demented creature

She kicked her fat chubby legs furiously, her anklets shook vigorously
"Is Lasya there?" II asked eagerly
"Hmm... come over" Sam said clearing her throat and wiping her eyes...

"I am at work" II said sadly
"OK lets make a deal, after March 8th u can have Lasya the whole time... except for Paris since I feed her" Sam giggled
"Deal" II smiled quivering at the thought of being sucked into that family and its people... one gasp at a time...

"Hey I want us to go have a girls night out too a Bachelorette Party of sorts... we'll do the stripper and such at my place and then go out to drink" Sam said

I" II sat down in utter shock

"SS Sss...Stripper?"

"U can drink I cant... Manny cant be here for it she goes to too many there, she doesnt care (giggling)you me, Vandita... Chachis bahus... 
THEY WANT TO GO (sneer) the starlet wont be in town... my cousin bestie get your besties too"

"Stripper?"
"Its the newest fad? I dont know... how long... but yes... it will be exciting" Sam giggled hysterically

"Sam... does" 
AYYYO DONT... DONT ASK II... GO HAVE FUN U IDIOT...

YESSS GO HAVE FUN

II GIGGLED... SMILING CONSPIRATORIALLY

"Lets do that Saturday the 21st..."

"Can U go with me tomorrow II 18th?" she asked
"for what?"
"No dont worry, I wont take u up to his bedroom... YET" Sam giggled
"Ummm" II struggled for words...
"Shopping Emporio Mall" Sam said cheerfully

"Ive never shopped there Sam... Ive been there a couple times... I" II began
"II listen, you can tell me all about it when we meet, I am in charge of shopping for you, Manny has WILD taste... 
WILD... R&B would kill me if I let Manny buy for you" Sam giggled

"I dress very plainly" II defended herself

"ASK MY BRO'S OPINION... he is smitten by your kanjeevarams... and the flowers... and those sexy backless cholis" Sam gushed

"Whattt?" II gasped

"I cant tell u any more I already broke a cardinal rule by saying this much" Sam said

"Sam I dont want too many clothes"

"ONLY 51" Sam said firmly "Its a Punjabi tradition" "And... no lingerie... its R&B's responsibility"
Sam rolled hysterically again like a silly teenager talking about sex

~~~~~~

Well know about the trousseau shopping later... lets talk about the Bachelorette Party and after

Saturday Feb 21st around 6 ish... she dressed in a pink skirt, chiffon and floral...
 with a white silk blouse sleevless with a noodle like strap, her other strap showing, pink and lacy...
Hair scrunched up in a  odd half pinned half open style

Wore a white sweater over...
Appa  and Amma werent home, gone off to hand cards...
Her phone rang

"Dinner" he texted with a knife and a fork
"Cant" she texted with a red X
"Why?" he asked
"Bachelorette Party?" she sent a devil
"whose?" he asked
SMUG bas***d

"Someone I work with..." she said sending a invitation card icon
"Where?"
"Her house" with a wine glass
"Doing what?" 
"Girlie stuff" she sent a bra and a hair clip
"Orgy?"🤣 he asked with an image of two people on each other

PIGG!!!

"Just Hair and nails" she sent a set of manicured nails and a hairbrush😳
"Lame" he said like a typical guy🤢

"IKR" she smiled with a smiley😃
Dropped the phone on the bed and giggled rolling... breathlessly
~~~~~

The next chapter will be Bachlorette Party, R&B finding out about the stripper and what follows... 
somwhere in between I will have little conversations from trousseau shopping

Ashu25 thumbnail
Gogle is showing stupid images.. Please watch her in movies.. She looks awesome
Abhinaiscool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Gogle is showing stupid images.. Please watch her in movies.. She looks awesome

Agree amala is gorgeous... 
Ashu25 thumbnail