Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I love moong dal halva and I love them :)
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sa-II bondig is superrr... Love how the entire family is making her blush...paavam dii... She is such a cute lil thing... Now only if they pull her leg like this shaadi ke baad toh bechari gayi kaam se... 🤣
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Palak.. Tere id pe bhi limit hai???
Hsp.canada thumbnail
[QUOTE=ashu9]Palak.. Tere id pe bhi limit hai???
[/

Edited by Hsp.canada - 9 years ago
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh My God!! Serious Sam is the awesome as well shrewd most sister in law...ye  II n R&B ke baat na share karne ki aadat ka kitna mast fayda uthati hai... N then goes shares it with her partner in crime Vandu 😆
Poor II ... Sister, sister-in-law, fiance ... Everone gangs up on her!! :)
Want r&B to come lift her caveman style the moment the stripper goes near his II... The cat calls n whistles would be superawesome to go with it!! 😆🤣
R&B doing a personal strip show for II coukd be another possibility even though we allknow howthat would end in a troubled, tortured II n a satisfied R&B :)
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Only 51 and Hair & Nails (hey page #  is 146)

R&B and II convo i liked II's honest answer to why she didnt tell her parents and bringing in the class divide let the conflicts begin oh well when did it ever stop 😆

Sam & II convo -- II is going to be so harrassed by all in the wedding i think her only role will be to blush from pink to red and back 😳 cute how Lasya was there and she gets to have her post marriage any time
and wow 51 is a looot but i remember a marwari friend of mine got married and we all got silver anklets for her sangeet  and she brought 25 pairs of slippers i got 2 pairs for mine  :-)51  koncham excess and appa is going to freak out ..i would loose it just shopping , i hate shopping

And so bachellorette party is the norm? and stripper hmnn i dont know i can never understand how before marriage you can enjoy some other guy/girl without clothes 😆😆
Enjoyed the texts and Rakshasan is going to come there ready for the fun .. wow the wedding seems to be too close all of a sudden so do we get the sleep over with shravu /Nandu /Lasya  before or after marriage.. and will R&B actually dance during sangeet ? all punjabi guys dance but cant imagine him dance anything but a formal one..

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sam is so cute and spirited. Nice to see her not ruin her life over her father's. I wish I was like that with some of the pheeka mini crises in my life..😛
RnB is a 🐷 ,but still so adorable..

These 2 wonder what happens when he gets to know of the stripper...😳

All set for blushing bride moments...😳😳😳

SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Seriously a stripper...this had me 🤣. Bet II wouldn't have the gall in her to sit through the whole thing... And yes R&B must chance upon there...maaza tab ayega😆

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Oscars are on so not sure about an update
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OK
I just returned after watching Fifty Shades

one word... OK...

CREEPY
PATHETIC
SICK
IDIOTIC
PERVERTED
NONSENSICAL
UNROMANTIC

I will now institute a new rule on this topic
PLEASE DO NOT compare Christian Grey to R&B. Christian is screwed up, pathetic and completely ABNORMAL. He will fit in JUST right in an Kekta soap...
I think in my 18 years of movie selection my friend has allowed me to do, Ive watched pretty much everything Hollywood has made in the last 18 years I think, I will say 50 Shades wins hands down for the most pathetic.

I havent read the book so my horror might be unusual, but nevertheless it was incredibly pathetic

PHEW!!!! THANKS FOR READING
NOW, In another post I will describe R&B... yes I dont even want him to be in the same post as this lunatic Christian Grey