THANKS SR
Ha ha
SO SWEET
At 1 AM IST
I have to go work out and will return in an hour and write the next one

Hug Setting the alarm on my phone 
Edited by Seriousreader - 7 years ago
Posted: 7 years ago
He wont go until. He takes his wife along? What happens when the same wife questions him about their stay outide India? Will he lie to her? Wont he tell her about his plans now atleast? Does she not have the right to know?
Originally posted by Nisha0604

THANKS SR
Ha ha
SO SWEET
At 1 AM IST
I have to go work out and will return in an hour and write the next one

I'd be sleeping tab...
Hmm.. Ll try not to..
Originally posted by nidhi.b23

Originally posted by ashu9

Its coming guys... She must be tgoda busy.. Uff.. U ppl na... Weekend hai.. Sambhal jaao

have to work on weekends too ashu..isliye jaldi jaldi update aae aur mai so jao...bahut neend aa rahi hai...

by the way my name is nidhi...saw ur post about introduction...

Kitna kaam yaar!!!
Hope ab tum dso jaaogi.. Kal subah uthke naya update padhlena...
Gosh dude hates Ranjan way 2 much.
Even I want ranjan to come out clean so tht atleast the hatred gets toned a lil bit.

Gosh these 2 men wht gifts they send each other. God knws fr whr u get such ideas frm der gifting things to texting or phn talks ErmmThumbs Up
Poor Sam yaar!! She believes her dad is innocent.. And Tan... Does so much for the family...RB's hatred is justified if Ranjan was indeed guilty. The media could have produced a morphed video too!!(just saying)
Why does he not understand ki standing by your family when there is crisis is no crime!!! What Sam said is true. .Appa will never agree.. And RB CANNOT take II away from right under his nose... He is very protective about his daughter. .He might blackmail his daughter and make her stay back but wont allow her to go. .RB needs to consider this. His talking wont help. .II will anyway be always linked with the Bhalla surname, if they were to get married.. So there is no point in explaining to Appa that they wont be here in the country only , hence they will nt be a part of Bhalla clan or something... That will be ridiculous.Edited by ashu9 - 7 years ago
He cares, he cares guys, just absolutely disillusioned with what has happened. Losing a parent to something like this is HUUGEEE. You can tell he cares by the way he uses the term "wife, by the possessiveness and sense of protection he shows, the very fact that he did come back for SAM, the tenderness he feels for lasya, the fact that  he wants to make babies of his own. Yes ...the feelings for his dad have of course become a victim to the scandal, but he cares. Don't lose heart!