Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
R&B was not born to a crack addict, was not a 40 year old woman's sex toy when he was 15 years old... sex to R&B is not what sex to the other guy is... painful perverted and creepy.
R&B is just a normal quiet dude... that has a normal family... that loves a middle class girl, works like crazy loves the out doors and reads a lots of books has a dry sense of humor, loves babies and home cooked food

No dominance and submission business here... OH GOD NO!!!
I will be unable to think of sex the rest of my life without thinking of the creep I watched today.

GAWD! WHY did I watch that shit...
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

R&B was not born to a crack addict, was not a 40 year old woman's sex toy when he was 15 years old... sex to R&B is not what sex to the other guy is... painful perverted and creepy.

R&B is just a normal quiet dude... that has a normal family... that loves a middle class girl, works like crazy loves the out doors and reads a lots of books has a dry sense of humor, loves babies and home cooked food

I will be unable to think of sex the rest of my life without thinking of the creep I watched today.

Lol you hated it! Its on bdsm... Not even romantic in the least... N R&B never treats II in a physical bad way... Yeah he has "some" unresolved business in the form of his mother's death n dad's scandal... Thats a loose resemblance... Thats all. I agree its pretty gross that they're showing child abuser...or will show when they introduce Mrs.robinson... But its adult movie for this very reason :) 
I love my R&B a lottt... Only coz he might fight with II, rile her up, but never mistreats her
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Only 51 and Hair & Nails (hey page #  is 146)

R&B and II convo i liked II's honest answer to why she didnt tell her parents and bringing in the class divide let the conflicts begin oh well when did it ever stop ๐Ÿ˜†

Sam & II convo -- II is going to be so harrassed by all in the wedding i think her only role will be to blush from pink to red and back ๐Ÿ˜ณ cute how Lasya was there and she gets to have her post marriage any time
and wow 51 is a looot but i remember a marwari friend of mine got married and we all got silver anklets for her sangeet  and she brought 25 pairs of slippers i got 2 pairs for mine  :-)51  koncham excess and appa is going to freak out ..i would loose it just shopping , i hate shopping

And so bachellorette party is the norm? and stripper hmnn i dont know i can never understand how before marriage you can enjoy some other guy/girl without clothes ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Enjoyed the texts and Rakshasan is going to come there ready for the fun .. wow the wedding seems to be too close all of a sudden so do we get the sleep over with shravu /Nandu /Lasya  before or after marriage.. and will R&B actually dance during sangeet ? all punjabi guys dance but cant imagine him dance anything but a formal one..

Anu, 51 is kinda on the low end I picked that number from a wealthy automobile dealer's daughter's wedding in Delhi I attended... 20 years ago, thats the only time I saw AB and Jaya IN PERSON

I SAW, no did not meet... Jaya is a  ermmm.๐Ÿ˜ก.. I will reserve my opinion... anyway... the bride then got 101 outfits from her parents

I am guessing in Delhi 151 and 251 are not a big deal among the Punjabi Bagh Rajouri Garden wealthy... a gal from Vikaspuri that I used to know that visited for a IT Project got 51... she married in 2007... so I am thinking wealthy Punjabis nothing is OTT๐Ÿ˜ณ
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

You could cleanse yourself by writing a software symphonies part with our hero in it. I haven't read the book or seen the movie so can't comment
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

Lol you hated it! Its on bdsm... Not even romantic in the least... N R&B never treats II in a physical bad way... Yeah he has "some" unresolved business in the form of his mother's death n dad's scandal... Thats a loose resemblance... Thats all. I agree its pretty gross that they're showing child abuser...or will show when they introduce Mrs.robinson... But its adult movie for this very reason :) 
I love my R&B a lottt... Only coz he might fight with II, rile her up, but never mistreats her

Ive read a million Harlequins but the cheesiness was BEYOND those, a 22 year old leading lady thats a VIRGIN with bee stung lips constantly moistening it like she is diabetic or something...๐Ÿ˜ก who worries MORE about the scars on his chest than the fact that he treats her worse than shit...

When she says to him "OH CHRISTIAN WHY WONT YOU ALLOW ME TO COME CLOSER?"

I said "Uve GOT to be kidding me"
The theatre had 15 people in all a bunch of women sat in the row in front, they burst out laughing when I said that
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Y

Anu, 51 is kinda on the low end I picked that number from a wealthy automobile dealer's daughter's wedding in Delhi I attended... 20 years ago, thats the only time I saw AB and Jaya IN PERSON

I SAW, no did not meet... Jaya is a  ermmm.๐Ÿ˜ก.. I will reserve my opinion... anyway... the bride then got 101 outfits from her parents

I am guessing in Delhi 151 and 251 are not a big deal among the Punjabi Bagh Rajouri Garden wealthy... a gal from Vikaspuri that I used to know that visited for a IT Project got 51... she married in 2007... so I am thinking wealthy Punjabis nothing is OTT๐Ÿ˜ณ

Wow AB!!!!! Regarding clothes I am not surprised coming from my Iyar background its a lot of course it's common for the wealthy , I don't get coach bags di its me I have been to several northy weddings it's really lavish so with 51 u are spot on and my sympathies regarding shades of gray I couldn't read the book nor get myself to watch it i am glad now ๐Ÿ˜† no our R& B is noooway like him
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: modernfamily

You could cleanse yourself by writing a software symphonies part with our hero in it. I haven't read the book or seen the movie so can't comment

Ayyo
 DO NOT WATCH IT Sudhi!

I am married with two kids, I can live without sex until I get treated๐Ÿคฃ You will never be able to get married and enjoy it if you watch it I am telling you...  

I am going to go write the next part, a breezy fun one... I cant even write a comical stripper part now๐Ÿ˜ญ the guy's visions with chains in hand haunts me... SICK B----

Anu: I went out on a limb and specualted Bachelorette parties since the ultra wealthy in India are all about aping the West u know... Pinkvilla had Bollywood actors trick or treating... in a couple years from now we will have Amitabh Bachhan hosting Thanksgiving at his house, never mind... the fact that  Mughal invaders are long gone

I have gone to a few here in my city... a couple gora ones and one for my best friend thats a Desi that married a gora... I was beyond shocked when the guy dressed as a cop, went down to his under clothing...๐Ÿ˜†
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nisha the update that your readers await now will go on to begin in a new thread!
I do not even eat my meals have as fast as the conversations consume pages here๐Ÿ˜Š!
Thank you for keeping us hooked!
 -SR
(An incurable SoSy addict)๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Seriousreader - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Wow AB!!!!! Regarding clothes I am not surprised coming from my background its a lot of course it's common for the wealthy , I don't get coach bags di its me I have been to several northy weddings it's really lavish so with 51 u are spot on and my sympathies regarding shades of gray I couldn't read the book nor get myself to watch it i am glad now ๐Ÿ˜† no our R& B is noooway like him

Anu,

I am told in my city the younger crowd thats having their first babies now... tons of Punjabis in that crowd too I am told their baby shower registry consists of Louis Vuitton diaper bags and Stokke strollers... (I HAD TO LOOK UP THE STROLLER, it costs $1600 and I ve only seen it once at Nassau airport , a young Congressman's wife was pushing her baby in it... she was very sweet and happened to talk with me as our families waited for our flights to Richmond VA.)

DONT ask me WHERE the younger crowd gets their money from, they are all less than 30 and live in 5000 sq ft mansions before their first baby... such is the life of wealthy Desis๐Ÿ˜ƒ
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Ayyo
 DO NOT WATCH IT Sudhi!

I am married with two kids, I can live without sex until I get treated๐Ÿคฃ You will never be able to get married and enjoy it if you watch it I am telling you...  

I am going to go write the next part, a breezy fun one... I cant even write a comical stripper part now๐Ÿ˜ญ the guy's visions with chains in hand haunts me... SICK B----

Anu: I went out on a limb and specualted Bachelorette parties since the ultra wealthy in India are all about aping the West u know... Pinkvilla had Bollywood actors trick or treating... in a couple years from now we will have Amitabh Bachhan hosting Thanksgiving at his house, never mind... the fact that  Mughal invaders are long gone

I have gone to a few here in my city... a couple gora ones and one for my best friend thats a Desi that married a gora... I was beyond shocked when the guy dressed as a cop, went down to his under clothing...๐Ÿ˜†

I can understand friends enjoying bachelorette parties its the bride and the groom I have a bigger problem may be its to test if they still want to go ahead .๐Ÿ˜†. Oh they totally do it  in India and trick or treat is the norm in all my friends apartment communities , of course thanksgiving and turkey will make teir presence but the other good things from US won't make it for sure ๐Ÿ˜‰