Posted: 9 years ago

Israt's OS Collection(AKYA):

Destiny which we can't deny:page 1

Hum dill de chuke sanam:page 2

Phenomenal Mystery First part:page 2

Phenomenal Mystery Last part:page 3

Destiny which we can't deny:

Characterization:

Ananya Rawat:Famous singer.Only Daughter of an influential businessman.her mom died when she was 3 years old and faced some psychological problem.As she is a only
daughter and her mom died that's why her dad pampers her a lot.she lives in her own world and she gets everything what she wants and never get the chance to face
the reality of real world.Her problem was she can't tolerate the word "no".If she don't get the things she wants, she hurt herself.This was her actual
psychological problem.But she was beautiful,innocent and nice of heart.

Akash Saluja:A DIB officer.so strict and very commited to his work.he has created a shell around him and never allowed anyone to break this shell.he doesn't like any
one to interrupted in his life.he was very serious type person.He loves to write diary.

Rohit:A psychiatrist

A man meet an accidet near tha highway road. A person was driving from there.he saw the man and take him to the hospital and did the formalities as he brought the
man to hospital.He was in hurry so he gave his contact number to them and told to call them if needed.And he went from there.while leaving the hospital he dropped
his diary unknowingly which was seen by a doctor of the hospital.the doc tried to call him but he was already gone so the doc picked the diary and went 2 his cabin.
After completing his work he took the diary and thought that it can be importent 2 that person.so he opened the diary to get info about the person.It was a diary
of a person named Akash Saluja.there was no other info to communicate with him in first page.so the doc decied to read the diary if he can get some clue from other
pages.while going home he started to read the diary.

" 'Pari',ek angel ki tarha mere zindaygi may aayi aur meri zindaygi  jeenay ka wajah ban gayi.

I first met her in airport.i was returning from delhi to mumbai. we are on same flight.since she is a celebreaty everyone wants to talk to her and click photos with
her,autograph.I am being irriteted that who is she?and why everyone giving her so much importence.boarding pass lene ki waqt authority v uski autograph mang rahi thi.
jiski wajay say humay boarding pass dayr say mila.aur boarding ke waqt i was behind her.aur pilots and airhostes v autograph and photograph mang rahe thay.i was
feeling 'not again'.the pilot is saying "wow i'm so fortunate mam that u r on my flight".another was saying "i like your song so much and u r so beautiful can i
click a photo with u? "of course",she said.after all there drama i finally get the chance to board in the plane.But my bad luck.she was sitting next to me.after
the take off the passengers continuously come to meet her,taking autograph and clicking photograph.it is so disturbing.Who is she? creating problems since the time
of boarding. i called the airhostes and tell them to change my seat because i'm reading a book and she is disturbing  me.
"Sorry sir our all seats are occupied",the airhostes replied.Airhostes ki janay ki bad wo mujhsay puch rahi thi,"maynay tumhe kabh disturb kia?"
Disturb nehi to aur kya hay?kabh say dekh rahi hu log aakay tumse autograph aur photograph mang rahay hay.akhayr kon ho tum?
You seriously don't know ki may kon hu? she asked.
Tab ek passenger nay mujhay bataya ki wo  ek famous singer hay.may uski baraymay kuch nehi janta tha.yeh sunkay wo bohot disappointed hui.phir achanak kuch passenger
jinkay pass gun tha wo ek ladkay ko sit say uthakar uski haat pair aur mu bandh leta hay.aur do log andar cockpit may chala jata hay.wo log bol tay hay ki koi apnay
jaga say hila to wo log ussay goli mar denge.
yeh sab dekh kar wo mujhsay puch ti hay kya hay yeh sab? jab mainay usay bataya ki humari plane hijack ho chuka hay to wo bolti hay oh!wo isko ekdam lightly leti
hay.hum bat kar rahe hay yeh sunkay ek hijacker humaray paas ata hay.wo mujhe kuch kehnay hi wala tha ki uska nazar uspar pay jata hay.usay dekh kar wo khushi
ki mare chillakar bolta hay,"Mam aap.humay to pata hi nehi tha ki aap V iss flight may ho."phir wo jake saray hijackers ko uski ki baray may bata ta hay.sab usse
milnay aata hay aur uske sath photos click karta hay.after seeing this my expression was like"yehi baki reh gaya tha".she was not afraid but enjoying.mano yeh
uski liye ek khel tha.then i understand that she was soo far from the reality.and life is like a fairy tale to her.then a hijecker request her to sing a song for
them and she agreed. she sings a song.i was not in a mood to listen her song.mujhe bohot gussa a raha tha.then i asked them," tum logo ki maang kya hay"?yeh sunkay
wo log gussa ho gaye aur kehnay lage humaray mang jo V ho tujhe koi matlab tu chup chap gaana sun na.phir unhonay mere haat say mere book chin layte hay.yeh koi
normal book nehi tha.issmay meri boohot hi important documants thay.I was about to beat them suddenly she request them to return my book.then they retuned my book
and said that because of her i got my book so i should thank her.then there leader who was in cockpit came out from inside and said them,"ussay chor dia hay per issay
kholnay ki jarurat nehi hay.kiuky un logo ka koi bharosa nehi hay.Then Pari asked them kissay chor diya hay?aur yeh ladka jissay tumlog bandh kay rakha hay issnay
kia kya hay?
Then they replied," isski behen aur mere bhai ek dusray say pyaar karta hay.par humari family ki beech saalo say dushmani hay.phir V humay koi problem nehi tha.hum
to dushmani khatam karkay dosti ka haat barha na chahtay thay.per inlogo nay mere bhai ko abduct kar liya.issiliye humnay issay abduct karnay ka plan banaya taki
mere bhai ko chor day.ab usko chor diya hay".some passenger said accha kia issay bandh kay rakha.pyaar kay dushman.
She said,"wow.How filmy!but how did u bring the guns?"
Hijeckers:yeh to toy gun hay.do humari ghar ki baccho ki hay baki do isskay bhatijay say layi hu.hum log to neighbours hay.humaray ghar kay bacchay ek saath khel tay hay.
Yeh sab sunkay maynay socha pyaar kitna silly cheese hay.jiski wajah say kitni logo ko harass hona para.accha hua ki mujhay kabhi kisi say pyaar nehi hua.
Then she asked tumhari bhai to mil gayi hay to issay abhi bhi bandh kay kyu rakkha hay?
Airport ke jhanjhat say bachnay ki liye,they replied.
after landing i thanked her because she requested them to returned my book.Then she asked about me.Akash saluja DIB officer i replied.
Pari:oh to tum police ho.now i get it.so that's why u r like this Mr serious.i can't forget today's incedent and of course u.saying this she clicked a photo with me
and went from there.
Then i went to my office directly to handover the book.then my seniour asked me actually what happend on flight.i told them everything.then they said,"humay to laga
tha ki tum jo documents laye ho usay lenekay liya plane ko hijack karwaya gaya tha.u know na our life is full of risk.then they left.
After that my colleague who was also my friend asked me in a taunting voice  kya hua Mr serious?puri baat kyu nehi batai?i was suprised Mr serious wo v mujhe yehi naam
 say pukara tha.wo V tere saath tha na? Kon? wo famous singer jisnay tujhe V famouse bana dia.
Famous? then he show me the pic jo Pari nay Airport may kicha tha.usnay social networking site may yeh post  kar dia hay"May aur Mr serious"with the photo.
yeh dekh kar maynay socha How funny!

Kuch din baad mere friend nay jabardasti mujhe ek music show may lay gaya.wo waha ka security in charge tha.mujhe music may koi interest nehi tha.to may chup chap aapnay
mobile may games khel rai thi.kuch der baad wo aaya.uski gaana aaj maine pehlibaar acche say suna.uski awaj bohot sweet tha.gana khatam honay ki baad may apne dost
say milne backstage gaya tha.Tabhi usnay mujhe dekha.aur wo mujhsay baat karnay aai.
hey Mr.serious.tum yaha kaysay?she asked
May apne dost ki sath aaya hu, i replied
I'm the security in charge of this show,my friend replied.Kya may aap kay sath ek photo click kar sakta hu?he asked.ok but in one condition Mr serious ko V humare
saath photo khichanay hogi.issay pehle ki may kuch bol pata she grabbed my hand and after clicking the photo she bid us bye and went from there.phir mere dost nay
mujhe gussay say bola tera problem kya hay?kya jarurat thi hum dono k bich aaneki.mayna socha tha duet photo khichaunga group photo nehi.
to crop karlay,i replied.phir usnay bola crop kar lu?kayse crop karu???tum dono jaysay chipke huye thay crop karkanay ki baad to may hi photo say bahar nikal
jaunga.uski baat sunkay mujhe bohot hasi aaya.becharay ka dil hi tut gaya tha.

next morning wapas ussay jog pay mila.iss bar may hi gaya tha ussay baat karnay.ajkal hum log kuch jyaday hi mil rahe hay hyana Mr serious?she asked
I think ki tum mera peecha kar rahe ho,i replied.yeh sunkar wo forun mere samnay aakar bolta hay ab to tum mere peechay ho.iska matlab tum meri peecha kar rahay ho.
then we both laughed at this.then i asked her 4 coffee.she agreed and we go for coffee.phir hum log dost ban gaya.

uski baad bohot din say hum nehi mile par mujhe uski yaad jarur ati thi aur usay v meri yaad aati thi.suddenly one day i met her again.she was standing beside her car.
I was passing from there.I saw her and stoped my car. may uski pas gaya aur pata chala ki uski car kharab ho gayi hay.phir maynay usay lift dia.while driving i asked
her what she was doing here at this time.she replied that she was coming from a show.suddenly she asked me to give her my phone.i give her my phone and asked what
she 'll do?she replied that we became friends that day but forgot to take each others contect number.She take my phone number and give me her number.
usdin kay baad say hum phone pay baat karnay lagay aur milnay v lage.aisayhi din gujaarnay lage.phir hum roj milnay lage.mujhe uski sath time spend karna accha lagta
tha aur usay mere sath.hum bohot acche dost ban gaya.shayed  dostse v kuch barkar thay hum.hum ek dusray say apni sare batay share kartay thay.aisay hi din gujartay gaye.

ek din maynay socha ki meri duniya aur uski duniya kitni alag alag hay.wo kitna masum hay.Zindegi jeenay ka matlab uski liye kuchaur tha aur mere liye kuch aur.
maynay ussay bataya V iss baray may. pher usnay kaha ki do log aisay hi nehi miltay.har cheese ki pichay koi na koi wajah zarur hoti hay.
wo Destiny may believe karti thi.par may nehi.mujhe lagta tha insaan apne kismat khud banata hay. phir usnay ek gana gaya.

Kehtay hay khudanay iss jahan may sabhi kay liye
    Kisina kisiko hay banaya har kisi kay liya
    Tera milna hay us Rab ka ishara maano
    Mujhko banaya teray jaysahi kisi kay liye
    Kuch to hay tujh say raabtaa
    ,,    ,,     ,,    ,,     ,,
    kaysay hum jane humay kya pata
    Kuch to hay tujh say raabtaa
    Tu hamsafar hay phir kya fikar hay
    jeenay ki wajah yehi hay maarna issi kay liye

I already realized that i love her.but this is wrong.she deserves a peacefull life.mera sath rahne se usse  taklif ki ilaawa aur kuch nahi mile ga.
suddenly she saw a fortune teller passing from there.she called her and asked her(Fortune teller) to say something about her.then the fortune teller told her,
"Bohot jald zindegi badal nay wala hay
 Duriya ek ehsaas jaganay wala hay
 Kuch sachchai say anjaan ho tum
 Per hakikat say v samna hone wala hay".
She don't understand anything and asked to say something about me.she said,

"Zaruri nehi ki jaysay hum sochtay hay wohi hamesha sahi ho
 Zindegi badal nay ka jo mauka mil rahi hay wo thuk ra rahi ho
 Jiskay khushi kay liye yeh sab kar rahi ho
 Anjanay may usiki khushiya cheen rahi ho"

yeh sab sunkay maynay bola kya bakwaas hay yeh.may insab may believe nehi karta.chalo yaha say.jab hum waha say laut rahe thay to unho nay bola,
Kismat say chahe kitna V dur bhaglo hoga to wahi jo kismaat may likha hua hay.

May insab pay yakin nehi karta tha.par wo karti thi.usko ek show kay liye abroad jana tha.to humara milna kuch dino kay lia bandh ho gaya.mujhe laga yehi sahi mauka
hay ussay dur jane ka. May apni khushi kay liye uski zindegi khtray may nehi dal sakti.My life is not a bed of roses like her but thorns.mere pechay hajaro dushman hay.my life is
full of risk aur iss khatro ki duniya may may usay nehi kich sakti.mujhe ussay dur jana hi parega.usdin ki baad may ussay nehi mila.

Aj may Delhi ja rahi hu hamesha hamesha ki liye.ummeed hay Mumbai dobara na ana pare.Aur wo v mujhay bhula day ek sapnay ki tarha jo neend may hi dikhayi day,Ankh
khulnay par jo dhundla ho jaye.
Two years later

Aj phir say mumbai ja rahi hu.socha tha waha laut kay kabhi nehi jaunga.per shayed yeh kismat hay jo mujhe wapas wohi jaga lekar ja raha hay.per yeh safar sirf ek haftay
ka hay aur umeed karti hu ussay mulakat na ho.kitnay din ho gaya ussay mile huye. pata nehi kaisi hogi wo.jaysa V hoga surakshit hoga.jabsay may uski zindaygi say dur
chali gayi hu tabsay usnay music chor diya hay.music jissay wo itna pyar karti thi usay wo shayed meri wajah say chor dia hay.kyu"Pari"?kyu kia tumnay aisa?kya tum v
mujhsay pyar karnay lagay thay?Mujhe iss batka guilt hamesha rahega ki sabki favourite singer Ananya Rawat meri wajah say music chor diya hay."

the Doctor who was reading this diary said:what?Ananya Rawat That means "Pari" actually may koi aur nehi Ananya hay.my god.then he found a photo of Ananya And Akash.
yeh wohi photo hay jo Ananya nay Airport may click kia tha.then the Doc read further...

Office may late bohot jyada late ho gaya tha.flight v miss ho gayi.but fortunately Mumbai  ke aaj ki ankhri flight may meri booking ho gayi.jab maynay apni sit may
baythnay gaya to I was so shocked wo v yaha tha.mujhe aisa laga ki do saal pehle jaha say yeh safar shuru hua tha aaj may phir say usi mor par khara ho gaya.Ananya v mujhe
dekha par koi react hi nehi kiya.

Akash:kaysi ho?
Ananya:thik hu.and u?
Akash:may v thik hu.lagta hay kafi badal gaye ho tum.
Ananya:people changes Akash.Aur agar hum badalna na v chahe to waqt hume badal nay par majboor karday ta hay.

kitni badal gaye ho tum.flight may maynay tumsay jaab baat kia to laga ki yeh koi aur Ananya hay.wo nehi jissay may janti thi,jissay may pyaar karti hu.Aj ek pal
kay liye mujhe laga shayed tumsay dur janay ka mera faysla galat tha.Par jab maynay Airport pay tumhe kisi aur kay sath dekha tab mujhe laga ki mera faysla ek dam
sahi tha.Tum apni life may move on kar chuki ho.aj may tumhare liye bohot hi khush hu.I wish tumhe wo saare khusi mile jo tum deserve karti ho.

I thought that i will stay here a week.But I've finished my work and no reason to stay here.So i'm going Back to delhi the day after tommorow.

There is a big misunderstanding,the doc said to himself.Then he called to hospital and got to know that Akash went there to search his diary and the the doc
collect his contect number and called him.After hearing that his diary didn't lost he become very happy.he thanke the doc and said that he will come to collect it
next morning as it's so late night now.the doc said ok come to the hospital tomorrow.Then the doc write a letter and keep it inside the diary.

Next morning At the hospital:-

Akash meet the doc and shocked to see him.The Doc was none but the same person who was with Ananya at the Airport.

Hi ,I'm doctor Rohit,the doc said.

Akash Saluja,he replied.
R:here is your diary.
A:thank u so much.This diary means a lot to me thank u so much again.
R:my pleasure.
A:i got to go.I've a flight to catch.nice to meet u.bye
then Akash rushed to the airport.got to know that the flight is two hours delayed.Akash sit in the waiting area and thought Wo doc nay diary khola to nehi.kahi usay
Ananya aur mere baray may pata to nehi chal gaya.nehi nehi agar aisa kuch hota to wo kuchto kehta.then Akash open the diary and find a letter inside the diary.
he started to read the letter.

Akash,
you r doing a big mistake.I'm not Ananya's boyfriend or fiance.I'm her psychiatric.u don't know anything  happend in this 2 years.

Ananya was went london for her show and was was missing u a lot.then she realized that she have feelings for u.After returning from london she thought that she 'll
tell u about her feelings towards u.But u have already gone too far from her touch.she tried to contact with u.she called u many times but ur phone was switched
off.it was like u 've disapperad from her life suddenly and she understood that u did that intentionally.she couldn't tolerate that u've hurt her and tried to commit
suicide by cutting her wrist. she has a psychological problem since childhood that she can't tolerate to lost anyone whom she loves much as she lost her mom in a
tender age.now she has lost u also and this affect her mind badly.as the result she stopped singing.for this problem her dad came to me.Since 2 years i'm consulting
with her to recovering this problem.But she haven't forget u yet and u r the only person who can help her to get out from this problem.So plz don't go.it's my
request for being her doctor.because after 2 years u met her and now going to leave her again.and i don't think that she can bear this.And for this her mental condition
can get worse then before. so plz stay back.

Ananya's doctor and wellwisher
Rohit.
in the meanwhile Rohit told Ananya that Why Akash did that.Ananya decide to stop him and she come to the airport got to know that the flight has already take off.
After knowing this Ananya cried out and said,"maynay phir say ek baar Akash ko kho dia hay"Water rolled down from her eyes.

Suddenly she realize a hand on her shoulder.She turned and find that it's none but Akash.Ananya smile to see him and said,Akash tum.
Akash replied:ha may.ek bar galati kar chuka hu dobara nehi karna chata.I can't deny the destination.
Ananya:in a crying voice, dobara aisa karnay ki baraymay soch na v mat.
Then they hugged each other.

seeing this Rohit smiled and said,"Kismat say chahe kitna V dur bhaglo hoga to wahi jo kismaat may likha hua hay".

Edited by Israt25 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renessa thumbnail
A Big WOW!! Beautiful OS ... it's superb Dear. Just Loved it :)
flora30 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I couldn't read the whole thing cause I'm bad in reading hindi but the story line was beautiful!
...FRF... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was awesome, dear...👏👏👏👏...hats off to you...tumhara first os hi blockbuster hain mere khayal se😃😃...
Israt25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for appreciating me so much.
Israt25 thumbnail
Akya OS-Hum dil day chuke sanam

the story begins from where Ananya got promoted as a Captain .that was Rohit Mafatlal's plan to make her captain . now Rohit did many favour on Ananya and the last's
was get her clean chit from the pilot association and also promoted her as a captain.but Akash was avoiding her when she needs him much and Rohit was her only support
then.Rohit tells Ananya and her family that he wants to marry her that he loves her.hearing this Ananya tells everyone that she needs some time to think.her family
espacially her mami tells that what's the need of thinking.Rohit is a very good guy.he did many favour on her. most importently he is so rich and owner of her airlines.
so why are you thinking so much and u will not get better match like him for u.her family also agree with her mami.in the mean time Ananya tries to connect with Akash.she
calls him many times but he didn't received her calls.she gose his home but it was locked.she tries to find out informatino about Akash where he is from Natasa ,and
MR.Sen but nobody knows where he is .he was in indifinite leave.Ananya felt like her beloved Akash has suddenly vanished from her life .she dont know why Akash is
doing this to her. may be he has his own reason .what she knows that she loves him and only him and she will always have .but there left no option for her to agree this
marriage proposel of Rohit.so she agree for her families happiness.Avobe all this Akash was so busy with his work in DIB office .he didn't aware of Ananya's promotion
and also about her marriage fixing with Rohit.in the mean time Akash found out that Rohit is the real culprit of behind this mission 2877.Akash got some evidence
ageinst Rohit which was connected to Mahima's death. this 2877 idicates a date 28 (7+7)=14.which  means  28th december of 2014 and Rohit has decleared  cheapest
 rate of flying Delhi to Dubai on that speacial date because 28 december will be the first international flight of Inde Airlines from Delhi to Dubai.there will be
many importent political and business person,journalist,social worker.and many other top person of administration along with the honourable presedent of the country on boad of Inde's first international flight to Dubai.
there will be signed a project between India and Dubia which will be profitible for both countries. but some of terreist groups are ageinst of this project.that's why this terreist group joined their hand with Rohit.they pleaned that they will hijack the plan.the terrreist groups will give him also 1000 crore money .there is also another reason which is  internationally notorious terreist ''Rustam Sheikh'' will be also along with them on board with lots of
police protection.he has caught in India, will be transfred into Dubai as furtherance the ''Criminal Exchange agreement'' .but this is very confidintial and only
some people are aware about this .ministry of civil aveation are providing sceurity system on that flight of Inde' .this new security system will at first start providing security on INDI Airlines.If it success then they they will provide it in whole airport.but don't know that some security guirds are from that terreisom group.so the security system will be on there control and the guirds will supply the arms for Hijack the plane.Rohit Mafatlal will get the publicity if his plane got hijack.so it will be his profit.he will get money plus publicity.after hijacking the plane The terrerist will first free Rustom and will send him in a safe place.then they will demand something from the Govt.but that's none of Rohit business.he just wants his plane back.that's the actual deal.his dad is unware of the stupidity of his so called  "Nalayek" son.
sceneary shifted into Rohit's cabin.After knowing that Ananya is ready to marry him he thought in his mind:-
Papa mujhe hamesha nalayek bolte hay.ab unhe samajh aayega ki may kitna laayek hu.how intelligent businessman i am! I deserve the award of Businessman of this year.kya kya plane banana para mujhe Indi ki publicity ki liya. and Rustam Sheikh can go anywhere.that's none of my business.what i want is money and publicity of my airlines.by the way Capt. Akash is such a fool.what he think that i will never got to know about his real identity.huh i must say he is very good in his work.but kya karu may hu hi itna intelligent.and thanks to my would be wife Ananya agar wo Jaipur may hostage nehi hoti to hume unki aashiqe DIB agent Akash kay baray may shayed hi pata chalta.Ananya is lucky enough for me.agar wo Capt. hogi to ussay wo log meri duhai de kar unki adday may land karwa payegi.uskay liye mujhe tumhara bechara pati bannay ka thora natak karna parega.By the way Ananya itna bura v nehi hay aur plane ki sath sath wo v to wapas aahi jayegi.to uski barayme itna jayada soch nay ki jarurat nehi hay.ananya v bohot lucky hay ki usay mere jaysa intelligent,handsome and rich husband mil raha hay.us Akash say to may har maamlay may behtar hu.waysay shaadi ki to sirf 3 din hi baki hay.iski liye thanks to dad.zindegi may pehli baar meri fayde ka kaam kia warna humesha to bas mera kaam bigartay rehtay hay.agar wo international flight ko apni ghar ki laksmi!!!bahu!!! blah!blah!blah! say fly na karwana chahte to mujhe jaldi shaadi karnay ki liye koi plan banana parta.

Ananya is in the airport for some official work.after seeing Ananya in the airport Rohit:-
Rohit:tum aaj yaha airport may kya kar rahi ho? i mean come on kal humari shaadi hay.tumhay to uski taiary may busy hona chahiye.
Ananya:That goes for u also.aap v to yaha ho.Aur wayse v I've come here for some importent work.
Rohit:In his mind(jhuti kahiki.mujhe pata hay ki tum koi kaam waam say nehi balki Akash ko dhund nay aai ho.Don't worry wo tumhe shaadi ki din mill jayengay.may aaj hi unhay special invitation bhejh dungi.aankher wo tumhare sabsay khaas dost jo thayre)
Rohit:ok bye sweetheart see u tomorrow.
Ananya:bye.
Then she met Rathor and his chaapluss Karan.
Karan:arey Ananya oppps madam aap yaha?
Rathor:Karan unsay tameej say baat karo.ab to wo iss airlines ki malkin jo thayray.i mean ek hi din ki to baat hay.phir to yaha unhi ki hukumaat chalegi.agar wo tumsay naaraj ho gayi to samjho tumhari naukri to gayi.
Ananya ignores them and goes from there.
Rathor:waysay ye Akash kuch dino say dikhayi nehi de raha.kaha hay wo?
Karan:ghar pay mu chupaye ro raha hoga.aankhir girlfriend ki shaadi kisi aur ki saath jo tay ho gaya hay.
Rathor:by the way mujhe to humesha lagta tha ki Akash aur Ananya ki beech kuch chal raha hay.
suddenly Nats inturreped and say:-
Nats:Akash aur Ananya ki beech kuch v nehi hay.Capt. rathor aapnay uski taraf acche say dekha?pata nehi wo Rohit ko kaysay pasand aa gaya.
Rathor:hume dekhnay ki kya jarurat hay?ussay dekhnay walo ki kami thori na hay.
Karan:ha ha ha.by the way natasha kaal shaadi may to ja rahi ho na?
Nats:of course. In her mind(mujhe to jana hi hay.aankhir may v to dekhu ki kaysay tum meri aur Akash ki zindegi may say humesha ki liye haat jati ho)

Akash in DIB office:
Akash:suna hay Rohit Mafatlal ki shaadi hay kal.kaun hay wo badnaseeb?Nikhil jara pata karwao.Then he asked his boss that why r we waiting.hum ussay avi tak pakar kyu nehi rahe hay.kya hum 2877 aanjam lene ki baad ussay pakrenge in a frusteted voice.
Boss:itni bari Airlines ki co-owner ko arrest karnay ki liye solid proofe chahiye.suddenly Nikhil comes with the info which Akash asked.
Akash:pata kia kiski saath shadi ho rahi hay?
Nikhil:kyu sir aapko invitation nehi mila?
Akash:mila hay lekin maine khola nehi.kyu?
Nikhil:ek hi card mila?
Akash:kyu do milnay chahiye thay? drama bandh karo aur saaf saaf batao?
Nikhil:wo aap ki airlines ki Captai...
Akash:r u out of your mind? Indi may female capt. to dur Ananya ki alawa koi lady pilot bhi nehi hay/
Nikhil:Sir aapki itni khaas dost nay aapko kuch nehi bataya. shadi ki baremay v nehi?
Akash:mera dost?Natasha!!! how can she marry him?uski dimaag kharab ho gaya kya?
Nikhil:No no Natasha nehi Ananya Rawat jo ab Capt. ban chuki hay unki shaadi hay Rohit ki saath.
Akash:What!!!!!!! Ananya?
he was going to read the invitation card but his boss snatch it from his hand and started read it loudly:-
Mr Vijay Mafatlal ki eklote suputra Rohit Mafatlal ki sath Mr Akhil Rawat ki eklote suputri Ananya Rawat ki subh vivah may aap sabhi amantrit hay.
Nikhil:aagay kya likha hay?in a funny vioce
Akash:shut up Nikhil.wo mere saath aisa kaysay kar sakta hay.wo shaadi kar rahi hay aur mujhe pata tak nehi.yeh sab aapki wajah say hay sir.aapnay jaan buchkar meri phone may pani gira dia taki wo mujhsay baat na kar paye.aur wo mujhsay bina baat kare shaadi kay liye ha kaysaykar sakti hay?
Nikhil:kyu sir wo aap say puch kar har kaam karti hay?
Boss:shut up Nikhil.Usnay aapni family ki liye ha kia hoga aur Rohit nay unki kitni help v to kia na.
Nikhil:aur sabsay importent baat ye hay ki Dubai ki flight ki Capt v Ananya hay.
Akash:yeh v Rohit ka hi chal hoga.May abhi Ananya say baat karta hu.
Boss:ruk jao Akash.aisi galati maat karo.socho wo tumhari baat ka yakeen kyu karega.
Akash:to kya aab shadi ho jane du?
Boss:ruko kuch sochtay hay.
After sometimes:-
Boss:tumhay koi problem to nehi?
Akash:I don't have any problem said with his usual smile.
Nikhil in his mind ha ha aapko kio problem kyu hogi.aab to ap hawa may ud rahe hongay.

Next day few hours left for  the marrige...
Ananya was getting ready for the marrige but her mind was not on the preparation.she was thinking of someone,was thinking about his akash.
Ananya:where r u Akash? i can't live without u. u don't  know that how much i love u. may kisi aur say shaadi kaysay kar sakti hu jabki meri har saans may bas tum hi ho.
Shefali:didi kaha khoi hui ho?tabsay awaaj de rahi hu.ooh jiju ki khayal may khoi hui ho.
Megha:Shefali stop teasing her.
Shefali:tu kyu itna chir rahi hay.may to didi say baat kar raha hu.
Megha in her mind Shefu tu kyu samajh nehi pa rahi hay ki Ananya di bilkul khush nehi hay.unki chehra dekhnay say saaf pata chal ti hay ki wo iss shadi say khush nehi hay.wo sirf Akash bhaiya ke saath khush reh sakti hay.Akash bhaiya kaha ho aap?
suddenly noise comes from outside.sab chillane lage barat aagayi barat aagayi.then Shefu saw Akash dancing in barat with Natasha and all from the window of there room.shefu in her mind just look at Akash.issay to iss bat say koi faraq nehi par raha hay ki didi ki shadi kisi aur say ho raha hay.aur yaha didi uski wajah say yaha mu bana kar baitha hay.huh...

here Akash was dancing  in barat with full of fun.Akash ko aise dance karte dekh kar expression
Natasa: Akash kitna khush hay issay hi pata chalta hay ki wo kabhi Ananya ko pasand karta  hi nehi tha.
Rohit:yeh Akash pagal to nehi ho gaya.ye to aisay dance kar raha hay jaysay ki issay koi pharaq hi nehi par raha ki Ananya aur meri aaj shadi hay.kahi yeh uska koi plan to nehi?mujhe alart rehna hoga.
scene shifted into Ananya's room:
barat aanay ki baad sab chale gaye.now she is alone in her room.she was thinking about Akash and crying.
Ananya:kaha ho tum Akash?(Ananya didn't know that he was dancing in barati)may kisi aur say shadi nehi kar sakta.may baas tumsay pyaar karti hu.Agar may tumhari nehi ho saki to kisi aur kay v nehi ho sakunga.mujhe nehi pata ki tum mujhsay pyaar kartay ho ya nehi.par may bas tumsay hi pyaar karta hu.TUMHARE BINA JEE NEHI SAKTI PAR MARTO SAKTI HU.martay dam tak aur marnay ki baad v may bas tumsay hi pyaar karunga.sirf tumsay.Then she wrote a letter and kept is in the table.then she tries to suicide by drinking poison.jaysay hi wo jeher mu may deti hay Shefali room may aajati hay aur dekh leti hay.then she tries to stop her
Shefu:Didi aap kya kar rahi ho?spilt it up didi.fortunately wo thora sa hi poison pia tha.Shefu push her to split up the poison.then she called one of her doctor friend tells him everything.he told her that there is nothing to worry.just feed her some lemon water.jeher ki aasar khatam hone taak usko thori chakkar aa sakta hay.par rest karnay say sab kuch thik ho jaayega.Shefu did the same.Ananya was not unconcious but she was not in her sense.

waha Rohit ko achanak ek unknown number say call aati hay to wo ghar ki peechay jata hay baat karnay ki liye.
Rohit:Hello,kon bol raha hay.
No response from other side.
Rohit:Dekhiye agar aap koi female hay to mera shaadi hay aur agar aap koi male hay to I'm not interested to talk to you.
After finish his talk he returns in Mandap.

Pandit jii:bar aur kanniya ko bulaiye.
then the groom comes.but Ananya was getting late.sab kehnay lage dulha to sehra bandh kay taaiar hay par Dulhan kaha hay?
 Shefu brings Ananya.Ananya chalnay ki halat may nehi thi .Shefu usko mandap tak pohochnay may madat karti hay.Ananya thik say chal nehi pa rahi thi to sab puchnay lage ki baat kya hay.
Shefu:kuch nehi wo didi nay pura din kuch nehi khaya hay na to unki thori tabiyat kharab ho gayi.baas aur kuch nehi.Shefu covers Ananya's face taki kisiko kuch pata na chale.kiuki agar kisiko pata lag gaya to Ananya ki badnami ho jayegii ki usnay shadi ki din suicide karnay ki koshish ki hay.

Shadi shuru ho jati hay.jab pandit jii phere ki liye dono ko khare hone ko keh rahe thay to dulha khara ho gaya per Ananya nehi.wo aisay hi bethi rahi.
Shefu:didi phere kay liye uth jaiye.Wo didi ki tabiyat kharab hay na to shayed unhe chalnay may dikkat ho rahi hay.
Then The groom picked her up in his arms and walks for phera.
Seeing this-
Natasha:How romantic!may v Akash say kahunga ki humari shadi may aisa hi kare.
Rathor:Akash say yaad aaya kuch samay pehlay to wo bara naach raha ab kaha chala gaya?
Karan:shayed ye scene unsay bardasht nehi ho raha hay.issi liye yaha say chale gaye.
Suddenly Capt.Shekhawat got a call to wo phone call receive karnay Mandap ki pechay gaye waha unha kisi ki aawaaj sunai dia.

Pandit jii:ab badhu ko mangal sutro pehnaiya.aur ab maang may sindoor bar dijiye.
suddenly somebody cries out:-roko... shaadi roko...
lekin tabtak pandit jii said that shaadi ki bidhi sampaan hui aab say aap dono pati patni hay.
Sabkay chehray ka rang ud gayi.chillane wala insaan koi aur nehi khud Rohit tha.
Flashback:

Shekhawat-are Rohit sir aap yaha hay to shadi kon kar raha hay?
Rohit:uuummm.in his mind are bewakoof pehle mujhe khol.
Shekhawat unties him and Rohit rushes towards the mandap.
Flashback ends...

Shefu:kon ho tum jisnay meri didi say shadi kar liya?then she removes his sehra.
Everybody was stunned seeing the grooms face.there expression was like aaahhh!!!!!Natasha started crying.
And then the groom who was none but Akash said:-Suprrrise...
Rohit:Capt.Akash aapnay aisa kyu kia?
Akash:maine kya kia!!!!!
Rohit:aapne mujhe badh kay meri jagah Ananya say shadi karli.aapko may chorungi nehi.mujhe pata tha ki aap koi na koi harkat jarur karengay.issiliye may v aap ki haar waar ki jawab dene kay liya taiaar hu.
Rohit ki baat sunkay
Karan:ha  ha  ha.aap nay Capt. Akash ko pakra kabh tha jo chorengay?
Rohit:tum log mera mu kya dekh raheho?pakro iss Akash ko.
Adhe barati jo asal may gunday thay unho nay gun nikaal liya.
Mehmaan kehnay lagay vaagoo yaha sayy... aur bandukdhari barati dekh kar sab bhagnay may kamiaab huye sibaye Rathor,Karan,Shekhwat,Nats,Shefu Megha Aur Pandit jii kay kiuki wo mandap ki upar khare the.
and guess what sare waiters,halwai,fulwale saab kay saab asal  may DIB niklay aur kuch barati V.DIB aur gunday aapnay aapnay position laykar khare ho gaye.
Akash kay boss nay declair kar dia ki jo log bhag nehi sake wo neechay beth jaye,sab neechay beth gaye.Ananya v mandap may bethi thi.DIB aur gundo ki beech kuch samay maar pit chala aur DIB nay sare gundo ko grab kar liya.Achanak Rohit nechay para hua ek gun uthakar Ananya ko gun point pay rakhkar bolta hay:-
Rohit:DIB officer Akash Saluja agar tumne mujhe jaane nehi dia ti may Ananya ko goli mar dunga.
Akash DIB hay ye sunkar Sabh hayran ho jatti hay.Rathor tabhi sapnay may dekhti hay ki wo Ananya ko insult kar raha hay aur suddenly Akash ake unhay goli mar deta hay.wo nehi kehkay chilla deta hay.

Waha Akash:Rohit apne aapko DIB ke hawale kardo aur Ananya ko chor do.dekho tum yaha say bach kar ja nehi sakte.plz bewakoofi mat karo aur chor do ussay.Tabhi Mr Vijay Mafatlal waha aa jate hay aur kehte hay:Rohit kya kar rahe ho ussay lag jayega.choro ussay.
Rohit:mujhe jane do warna may issay goli mar dunga
Vijay M:Thik hay mar goli.
Akash:Mr Mafatlal aap ye kya keh rahe hay?
Vijay M:May acchay say jaanta hu iss nalayek ko.Aajtak jo ek makkhi nehi maar paya wo insaan ko kya maarega.
Rohit:May ma may kkkeh raha hu mmmay ggoli maaar dunga issay.mmujhe jane do.
par uska haat kaapnay lagta hay aur mistakenly gun haat say gir jaata hay.DIB usko pakar leta hay aur Ananya girnay wali hay ki Akash ussay pakad leta hay.Phir ussay uski room may lay jata hay.

Karan:Capt.Akash Capt. Akash nehi balki DIB agent hay.Natasha tumhay sab pata tha
Natasha in a crying voice:i swear mujhe kuch pata nehi tha.
Shekhwat:ismay itna shocked kyu ho rahe ho may v  to RAW agent hu.
Rathor:aap v!!!!!
Shekhawat:aur Karan tumhare liye to ek aur suprise hay.tumhara so called just friend Mahima v agent thi.
Karan:kya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wo v
then the Canteen boy who also was an agent comes to Natasha and said:waysay Capt.Akash nehi hay to kya hua tumhare liye Main hoon na.
Natasha:Shut up!

In Ananya's room:
Mami:bechari apni shaadi ki din yeh sab dekh kar behosh ho gayi.
Shefu:Ap sab plz yaha say jaiye aur didi ko rest karnay dijiye.
:ok.then every body goes from there sibaye Akash .Akash was sitting in the chair and Ananya was unconcious.Akash suddenly notice a empty bottol of poison and a letter.he reads the letter:-
" please aap sab mujhe maaf karday na par may Rohit say shadi nehi kar sakti.Rohit is a good guy.but I'm not right for him.unki bohot ehsaan hay mujh par issiliye may shadi say inkar nehi kar payi.par mere liya Rohit say shadi karna marnay ki barabar hi hay.isiliye maynay deciede kia hay ki unsay shadi karkay marnay say accha may jeher peekay apni jaan dedu.meri kuch aapni majburi hay.I hope ki aap sab mujhe samjhayngay aur maaf kardayngay.Nobody is responsible for my death.May aapni marji say apni jaan de rahi hu-Ananya."
After seeing the letter Akash could  not believe his eyes.Ananya tried to comitte suicide wo v sirf meri wajah say.wo mujhsay itna pyaar karti hay.Tears rolling down continiously from his eyes.he goes to Ananya sat beside her.and hold her hands and said:-Mujhe maaf kardo Ananya.yaha tum itni takleefo say gujaar rahi thi,aur may tumhare saath v nehi tha.meri wajah say tumnay aapni jaan dene ki koshish ki.I promise Ananya ab may kabhi tumhe akela chorkay nehi jaunga.but plz wake up.apni aankhe kholo plz.
suddenly she open her eyes and saw Akash holding her hands and crying.she muttered:Aakaashhh.
Akash: Ananya tum uth gayi.kyu kia tumnay aisa aankher kyun?meri wajah say tum aapne jaan dene ki koshish ki?
Ananya:may aur kya karti.Rohit say Shadi karlayti.tumhe koi idea v hay maynay tumhe kitna dhund nay ki koshish kia. par tumhara koi pata nehi chala.aur yaha ghar wale ki pressure may mujhhay shadi kay liya ha bolna para.kaha thay tum Akash?
Akash then told her the whole truth about him.
Akash:I'm sorry Ananya.Mujhe tumhare saath aisa nehi karna chahiye tha.
Ananya:tum sorry mat bolo wo tumhara farj tha.tumhe mujhe safai dene ki jarurat nehi hay Akash.
Akash:I promise Ananya ki may ab tumhe kabhi chorke nehi jaunga.humesha tumhare saath rahunga.
Ananya:Sach
Akash:ha Ananya.I Love You.I love u sooo much.
Ananya:I love you too Akash.Plz mujhe chorkay kahi mat jana.may nehi jee paunga tumhare bina.
Akash:may v tumhare bina nehi jee paunga Ananya.They hugged each other.
Then they live happily together.😊

Israt25 thumbnail
hi guys.here i am with my 3rd OS.this is full of thrill.there will be two part.hope you guys will like it.your comments appreciate me to write more.so please leave comment.

<font size="5"><font color="#FF0033">Phenomenal Mystery: </font></font>

<font size="4"><font color="#0000CC">First part</font></font>
<font color="#FF0066">_________________</font>

<font size="3"><font color="#0000FF">
Akash Saluja: a seniour pilot of inde airlines.
Ananya Rawat:first female pilot of inde.she has no family but a cousin brother who lives in Mumbai.She lives in Delhi alone.
Natasha:Akash's college friend and airhostes of INDI.she loves Akash madly.

Today is Ananya's first flight.so she is excited and also very nervous.her first flight is with Capt. Akash saluja.as Akash enters the airport he got to know that his flight is with First officer Ananya Rawat.
Akash:Ananya humm name sounds so sweet.i hope wo v itna hi sweet ho.what's say Natasha?
Natasha:uska naam tumhe kis angel say sweet lagra ha hay.dekha hay maine usse.she is just not your type ok.
Akash:what do you mean by not my type.tumhe mere type ka kya pata?
Natasha:come on Akash.i know you from our college time.by the way mera flight ka time ho gaya hay so see you later.bye
Akash:bye.

In cockpit:-
Ananya:Hello captain, I'm first officer Ananya Rawat.
Akash:hi. I'm Akash Saluja.your today's captain.nice to meet to Ananya.
Ananya:same here.

In midair:-
Akash:by the way tum pilot kyu bani.ussually girls don't choose it as their profession.
Ananya:My dad was also a pilot.
Akash: ab nehi hay.oh retired hochuke hay.
Ananya:no actually my parents is no more.bohot saal pehle ek accident may unki death ho gayi.
Akash:oh I'm so sorry.
Ananya:It's ok Captain.

Suddenly Airhostes Sunaina enters in cockpit.

Sunaina:hello Captain. hello First officer.what do you want to have?
Ananya:nothing.thank you.
Akash:kyu tumhara vrath hay?
Ananya:what!!!
Akash:nehi na to phir.Sunaina bring two coffee.
Sunaina:ok capt.

after a moment she serves them coffee.they chat the whole time.actually not Ananya,Akash keeps talking whole time and Ananya just listen what Akash was saying.After some times they landed the plane in Ahmedabad.they returned Delhi the next day.

Scene in Delhi airport:-
Natasha:hi Sunaina.
Sunaina:hello Natasha.
Natasha:jo kaam karnay kay liye kaha wo kiya?
Sunaina:ha.by the way Natasha i think Capt. Akash was trying to be very friendly with her.but she didn't.
Natasha in her mind :that's impossible.Akash sirf aur sirf mujhsay pyaar karta hay.wo kisi aur kay baraymay soch v nehi sakta.

few days later pilot's waiting room:-
Akash:hi Ananya.how r u?
Ananya:i'm fine.u?
Akash:i'm always fine.by the way aaj tumhara flight kiske sath hay?
Ananya:Capt. Rathor.
Akash:Capt. Rathoor!!!phir to tum jara samhalke rehna.aur unse baat kartay waqt v jara samhaal kay bolna.kyuki kayahay na wo baat karnay ka maatlab nehi balki andaaj pakaadte hay.
Ananya:kya?
Akash:kuch nehi.unse milogi to samajh aahi jayega.tab tak kay liye best of luck.bye

next day pilot's waiting room:-
Rathor:yeh nayi caaptaan sahiba bohot hi behtareen pilot hay aur bohot hi polite v.kash sabhi unki tarha hote to yeh Airlines v Airforce ki tarha deciplined ho jaati.

Akash:aarey waah Ananya. tumne to kamal hi kaar dia.
Ananya:mayne kya kia.
Akash:tumne to impossible ko possible kar dia.mayne pehli baar Capt. Rathor ko kisiki tareef karte sunahe.kahe tum magician to nehi ho?
Ananya:aisa kuch v nehi hay.he is a very good captain.
Akash:mujhse v accha?
Ananya:maine aisa kabh bola?
Akash:matlab may jayada accha hu.i know i know I'm the best.itna tareef karnay ki jarurat nehi hay.
Ananya:How funny captain.maine aisa v to nehi bola.
Akash:ha ha par may sab samajh gaya.
Ananya:you are impossible.ok bye may chalti hu.
Akash:bye.
Suddenly Natasha comes there.she was watching them from behind:-
Natasha:yeh nayi F.O. bohot hi clever hay nehi?kayse Capt.Rathor ko pata lia.
Akash:come on Natasha tumhe yaha cleverness kaha nazar aati hay.I mean wo acchi pilot hay issiliye Capt. Rathor bol rahe the.kahi tumhe usse jalan to nehi ho rahi hay?
Natasha:jalan aur wo v usse?uski sath meri koi compairison hi nehi hota samjhaay
Akash:Come on i was kidding.kaha wo aur kaha tum.wo hay pilot aur tum ho airhostes.tum dono ki beech kya compairison.

Ananya's next flight was with Akash to Goa.Airport may Ananya ki bag ek Russian ki saath Exchange ho jati hay.hotel jake jab wo uski bag kholti hay to ussay bohot sare powder ki bottols milta hay.then she calls Akash.
Akash:mujhe to ye drugs jaysa lagraha hay.
Ananya:drugs!!!
Suddenly reciption say ek phone aata hay ki Ananya say koi baat karna chahta hay.actually that Russians wants to return her bag and collect his ones so he told Ananya that he is waiting in the lobby.to wo aake apni bag le jaye aur uska bag lauta de. in the meantime Akash calls the cops station.cops are on there way. Ananya goes to the lobby.The Russians told her:-
Russian:here is your bag.just return my bag.I'm in hurry.
Ananya:tumhare bag may to drugs hay.tum yaha say bachkar nehi ja sakte.
hearing this two goons come out and asked her:-
Goons:aise kaysay bag nehi degi.bol humara bag kaha hay warnaa...
Ananya:warna kya karoge tum log.dekho tum log yaha say bach nehi sakte waysay v police aati hi hogi.
Goons:tujhe to...saying this they grab her and ask again that where is there bag but she didn't reply.then they gave her two tight slap which hurts her a lot.
Ananya:aaahhh.
seeing this Akash got angry and give a hard punch to that man who slapped Ananya.then the other man grabs him from behind.but Akash gives him a kick and start fighting with the goons.Ananya and the Russian is just watching all this as they didn't understand that what is happening.suddenly the cops come and arrest the goons and Russians.they thanked Akash and Ananya and left from there.
Akash gets hurt due to fight with goons.
Ananya:Akash tumhe chot lag gayi
Akash:are chotasa kharoch hi to hay.thik ho jayegi.
Ananya:Kharoch? yeh tumhe kharoch lag rahi hay?kitna khoon beh raha hay.Then she did his dressing.
After they returned from Goa Natasha saw Akash's Bandage.

Natasha:Akash tumhe chot kayse lagi?
Akash:woh aise hi lag gayi.
Natasha:aise kaise lag gayi?
Akash:woh may siddi say gir gaya tha.
Natasha:aise kaise gir gai samhalke chalna chahiye tha na.
Akash:abh choro v na.tumhari flight ki liye der ho rahi hogi na tum jao.
Natasha:Take care of your self Akash.

Ananya was seeing That how Akash is telling lie to Natasha.after Natasha went she ask him,
Ananya:tumne usse jhut kyu bola?
Akash:agar may usse sach kehti to wo khamoka may pareshaan ho jati.tum v kisisay kuch mat kehna.
Ananya:Ok.
Akash:ok.bye.
when Akash was going Ananya calls her from behind.
Ananya:Akash...
Akash:Kya hua?
Ananya:apna khayal rakhna.
Akash smiles and blinks his eyes saying yes.

somehow Natasha got to know that Akash got hurt because of Ananya.She became so Angry but don't say Anything.but she determind to teach a lesson to Ananya.
Natasha:Ananya tumhare wajah say mere Akash ko chot pohchi,usse dard hua,kitna dukh sehna para.Aur ajkaal wo mujhsay bate chupane laga woh v tumhare wajah say.tumhe to may sabak sikhakar hi rahunga.

after some days...
Ananya's phone rang ...Cring... cring...
Ananya:hello,Akash
Akash:kya kar rahi ho?
Ananya:kuch nehi.bas aise hi beth kar magazin par rahi thi.
Akash:iska matlab tum free ho.
Ananya:ha
Akash:thik hay to tum ek kaam karo green park may aa jao.
Ananya:abhi?
Akash:nehi kal.are baba abhi bol rahi hu to abhi hi aaogay na.jaldi pohcho may v aata hu.
Ananya:ok i'll be there in one hour.

After 1 hour near to green park
Ananya:yeh Akash kaha reh gaya.she was going to call him suddenly a car with full speed was going to thrust her but fortunately Akash push her aside at the right moment and saves her.
Akash:Ananya tum thik to ho na?
Ananya:ha may thik hu.
Akash:dhayan kaha hay tumhara abhii accident ho jati.
Ananya:pata nehi mujhe horn sunai kyu nehi dia.
Akash:thik hay abhi chalo yaha say.then they left from there.

The driver of that car recieve a phone call:-
Caller:kam ho gaya?
Driver:nehi ho paya.ek admi nay ake ussay bacha liya.
Caller:issiliye paysay diyethay tum logo ko?ek kam thik say nehi kar pate ho tum log.ab lagta hay ki mujhe hi saab kaarna padega.

next day Ananya has a flight with Capt.Anand to Kochi.but Akash swap the flight with Anand saying that he has some Importent worh in Kochi.

In cockpit when Ananya saw Akash instead of Capt Anand a big smile appears on her face.
Ananya: Akash tum !!!!
Akash:kyu may nehi ho sakti?
Ananya:but yeh to captain Anand ka flight tha na?
Akash:ha par unhay kuch kaam tha to unhonay mere sath flight swap kar lia.waysay tumhari smile bata rahi hay ki tum Capt. Anand ki jagah mujhe dekh kar kafi khush ho.
then they started chatting.when they landed Kochi it was lunchtime.they lunch together. after taking some rest they went for outing together.they were walking on a park together.

Tu hi tu har jagah aaj kal kyun hai
Tu hi tu har jagah aaj kal kyun hai
(Akash was smiling and staring at Ananya... but Ananya didn't notice it.she was busy with a child who was playing in front of her.she caress the child and in return the child gives her a kissi.Akash was continuously smiling looking at her.)

Raaste har dafaa sirf tera pataa
Mujhse pooche bhala kyun hai
Naa main apna raha naa kisi aur ka
Aisa mere khuda kyun hai

(Suddenly Ananya notice that Akash is staring at her.she asked him that what's happen.Akash nodded his head and said nothing)

Dheeemi dheemi aanch pe jaise
Dheere dheere jalta hai dil ye
Beqarari kyun hai ye khumari
Kyun hai awaargi kyun hai har mod par

(a man who was selling balloons passing from there.Ananya tells Akash to purchase some balloons.he buy some balloons for her.she was being happy like a little kid.she gives some balloons to a child and leaves some in the air.when the balloons were floating in the air she was jumping like a kid on seeing this.)

Naa main apna raha
Naa kisi aur ka
Aisa mere khuda kyun hai

(he was wondering that what is happening with me?why her presence makes me so happy???)

Hua nahi pehle kabhi ye
Chua nahi dil ko kisi ne
(Akash was thinking about her and walking.suddenly he receive a blow from a man.Ananya scolded that man And said:dekh kar nehi chal sakte.the man said sorry to Akash.Akash tumhe lagi to nehi, she asked.no it's ok,Akash replied.)

Har aarzu tu hi Chain o sukun tu hi
Mai to kahu Tu hi hai jindgi

(Akash kept smiling seeing her concern for him.)

Na mai apna raha Na kisi aur ka
Aisa mere khuda kyu hai

(AM I IN LOVE!!!he wonders.yes yes yes i am.I am in love with you Ananya.)

Ananya:Akash kya soch rahi ho?
Akash smiled and said:nothing. Then they returned to there hotel.Next day they returned to Delhi.Ananya was driving back to her home.when Akash calls her.
Akash:ghar pohoch gayi?
Ananya:bas pohochnay hi wala hu...yeh kaya. !!!!!!
Akash:kya bat hay Ananya tum itna pareshan kyu sound kar rahi ho?
Ananya:wo car ka break kam nehi kar raha hay.
Akash:what?ok don't panic.jus't do as i say.
Ananya:Ok
Akash:Cruise control ko off karo
Ananya:ok
Akash:Break pedals kya jayada hard hay?
Ananya:yes.
Akash:ok,pump the breaks.and now shift into low gear.ab slowly emergency break lagao
then he heard a sound.Ananya...
Ananya:car stop ho gaya.
Akash:thank god.tum thik ho?tumhe lagi to nehi?
Ananya:no i'm fine.
In the meantime Akash also reaches there.he give a sign of relife to see Ananya safe.he hugged her.she also.
Akash:Tumhe pata hay may kitni dar gayi thi.Agar tumhe kuch ho jata to?I was so scared
Ananya:don't worry Akash.may thik hu.
Akash:chalo may tumhe ghar pohcha deti hu.
Ananya:ok.Then she left with him in his car.

seeing Ananya safe somebody is saying:tum iss bar v bach gayi.par may v dekhti hu ki kab tak bachogay

next day they had a flight together to Bhopal.in cockpit:-
Ananya was stareing at Akash while Akash was knobing different kind of switch of cockpit.and she was holding the checklist.After yesterday's incidence something strange is brewing in her mind about Akash...Akash's concern for her.

Kaun mera, mera kya tu laage
Kyun tu baandhe, man ke man se dhaage

Akash was asking her to see the checklist,but she was lost in herself,in her dreamworld. nobody was there except she and Akash.

Bas chale naa kyun mera tere aage
Kaun mera, mera kya tu laage
Kyun tu baandhe, man ke man se dhaage

Akash snap his fingers which bring Ananya in present from her dreamworld.
Akash:Ananya kya soch rahi ho?give me the checklist.
Ananya nodded her head said nothing and give him the checklist.

Chhod kar na tu kahin bhi door ab jaana
Tujhko kasam hai

(Ananya was remembering that incidence where Akash saved her.how he was also stareing at her when they were in Kochi.how he cares for her.this thought make her smile.Akash was looking at her with a jerk that she is smiling at her own.but without asking anything he also just keep looking at her.
After landing they reaches there hotel.Ananya was sitting in front of her dreesing table and making her hair,when she remembered the incident of Jaipur.how Akash told her that she looks nice is open hair.she suddenly took off her hair band and let her hair open.)

Saath rehna jo bhi hai tu
Jhooth ya sach hai, ya bharam hai

(Ananya suddenly saw Akash.actually she was seeing Akash's reflection on the mirror.he beckoned at her saying perfect.she smiled and looked behind her and found nobody there.she serched all the room but Akash was not there."yeh mere saath kya ho raha hay! she said.)

Tere paas hoon, ehsaas mein, main yaad mein teri
Tera thikana ban gaya ab saans mein meri

Again she saw Akash.he hold her hand,blinked his eyes saying he is with her and always will.she was going to say something but suddenly he vanished)

Ananya:kya ho raha hay mere saath.yeh mera pagalpan hay ya pyaar! a wide smile appears on her face.

love was blooming in the mind.but they didn't say anything to each other,because they didn't know that what will be the reaction of their confession.

few days later...
Ananya was sitting in the waiting room.she has a flight to Mumbai with Akash.Natasha gave Ananya and Akash coffee and started chatting.they were going to have coffee when Ananya's phone rang. Ananya put the coffee aside and attend the call.
Ananya:what?that's not fair.you had promised me and now you are backing out.yeah i understand.ok bye Take care.
Akash:Ananya flight ki time ho rahi hay.chalo
Ananya:ha.

Cockpit scene:-
Akash:by the way tum kiske saath baat kar rahi thi.tumhari wo phone aanekay baad tum kafi upset lag rahi ho.
Ananya:upset nehi hu to aur kya karu.kitne din ho gaye hay bhaiya say mile hue.socha tha Mumbai ja rahi hu to khud v mill leta aur tumsay v milla deta par unhe to bass apne kaam ki fiqr hay.ek case ki silsile may Goa chale gaye.
Akash:case?
Ananya:wo bhaiya DIB officer hay.
Akash:i see.(in his mind:baapray isske bhai to police hay,agar issay mayne kuch keh diya aur yeh mujhpar bharak gayi to iske bhai to gun lekar mere peechay bhagega)
Ananya:pata hay jab may college thi ek ladke nay ek din mujhe pareshaan kiya tha.jab bhaiya ko pata chala to unho nay jakar ussay goli mar diya.
Akash:GOLI!!!!!
Ananya:wo v bilkul tumhare tarha daar gaya tha.usse thori na pata tha ki uss gun may rubber bulletes hay.bechara daar ki mare behosh ho gaya tha.bhaiya ne badme meri hato ussay rakhi v bandhwai thi.how funny na.ha..ha..ha..
Akash in his mind:i better watch out from this bhai.yeh police hay ya don.

At night:-
Ananya was not feeling sleepy so she thought for a walk.she was standing in fornt of the swiming pool of the hotel.suddenly she fall down on the pool.as she don't know swiming she was drowing.it was late night and there was nobody near the pool to help her.but fortunately Akash has to make a phone call and there was some network problem in the room.so he came to the pool and found Ananya asking for help.he helped her and bring out from the pool.
Ananya's condition was not soo serious as Akash saved her before anything serious happend.so he took her to her room.

Akash:Ananya tum thik ho?
Ananya:ha
Akash:tum itni raat gaya pool ki pas kya kar rahe the,aur tum poolmay giri kayse?
Ananya:wo mujhe nind nehi aa rahi thi to mayne socha ki thora walk karlu.may to bas pool ki pass khari thi par mujhe aisa laga ki kisinay mujhe dhakka diya hay.shayed mujhsay hi galat faimy ho gayi hay.
Akash:thik hay aabh tum change karlo warna bimaar par jaogay,aur pher rest karo.may chalti hu.
Ananya:ok
somebody was standind near the pool and was watching all this.you again got saved Ananya Rawat.but how long?the person said.

it was holi that day.there was a function orgonized by INDI.every staff of INDI airlines was invited.the man's as usual went to the venue before the ladies because all the ladies were busy with there make-up...

when finally they came there they were looking that they were coming from a fashion show.

Karan:yeh kya Sunaina tumne hum sabki bina hi holi khel liya.
Sunaina:nehi to.may tu abhi abhi aai hu aur abhi tak colours nehi lagaya.
Karan:oh to tumhare mu pay yeh jo lal lal yeh make-up hay mujhe laga colours hay.hahahahahahaha
Sunaina:so funny...

Akash:seriously Natasha,Sunaina tum logoko holi kay din itna make up karne ki kya zarurat thi.colours lagaoge to yeh make aap thori na dikhega.
Karan:yeh dartay hay na ki agar kisine inhe bina make-up kay dekh kar behosh ho gaye to!
Sunaina:oh shut up Karan.

Suddenly Akash saw Ananya coming.she was wearing a white salwar suit,with a light make up and wearing a small white bindi, looking stunning.Akash was stareing at her.
Ananya:Happy Holi Akash,saying this she put colour on him.then he got back to reallity and looking at her with a jerk.
Ananya:kya hua Akash?
Akash:kuch nehi,woo..Hhhappy holi.then he put colour on her.
waha Natasha Akash ko colour laga nay aaya tha per ussay pehle Ananya nay Akash ko colour laga dia yeh dekh kar Natasha upset ho gayi.
udhar Karan nay Sunaina,Shruti aur Sonia ko ek daam bhut bana diya hay colour laga kay.unhonay v usspar colour mara par wo chalaki say neche beth gayi aur saab colour jake Rathor pe gira.wo ekdaam cartoon lag rahe thay.
girls together:bura na mano holi hay...Rathor looked at them with an anger but couldn't say anything as it was holi.
Akash bas continiously Ananya ko ghur raha tha.wo yeh baat samajh rahi thi,aur khush v ho rahi thi.Suddenly Akash ko ek phone aaya to wo venue ki bahar chala gaya call attend karne.
somebody is giving money to the waiter and saying:wo jo white may madam hay unhe yeh thandai dekar aao.
he gave Ananya that glass and after drinking that thandai Ananya started feeling dizzy.when somebody pull her towards the terrece and make her stand to the sunset.now if she moov an inch then she will fell down from there.
Suddenly Capt.Rathor noticed Ananya's position.they all were now looking at her from the ground with a shock.Akash when saw her in that position he rushed towards the terrece and pulled her back.he understand that she was drunked.after that she fainted

when she regain conscious everybody asked her that how she reached there
Ananya:may yaha kayse pohoch gaya?aur aap sab mujhe ghur kyu rahe hay?
Rathor:bat karne ka aandaz pakar ta hu.issay to kuch yad hi nehi hay.
Akash:Ananya kya tum terrece pay kya kar rahe the?
Ananya:terrece pay!!!pa..r...par.. may to sabkay sath neeche tha na?
Karan:kahi tumne bhang wali thandayi to nehi pee liya?
Ananya:mayne to bass thandai pee thi uski ki baad say mera saar ghum raha hay.pata nehi usmay kya tha.uski baad mujhe kuch yad nehi.
Akash:Ananya chalo may tumhe ghar chor deta hu.
Ananya:ok.
Then Akash helped her for sitting into the car.after reaching her home:-
Akash:Ananya tumhe pata hay may kitna dar gaya tha.agar tumhe kuch ho jata to mera kya hota?jab mayne tumhe terrece say girte hue dekha meri to jayse jaan hi nikal gayi thi.
Ananya:sorry mere wajah say tum logo ko bohot pareshani uthani pari.I'm extremly sorry said this in a crying voice.
Akash saw her crying and felt very bad for his words.
Akash:I'm sorry Ananya tum roo maat, may tumhe aise rote hue nehi dekh sakti.
Ananya:may ro kaha raha hu,meri to baas ankho may say aasu nikal rahe hay.
Akash:hahaha...
Ananya:has kyu rahe ho?
Akash:may has nehi raha hu.mera to shakal hi aisa hay.
Ananya:hahaha...
seeing Ananya smiling,finally Akash felt good.

Some days later...
It's Ananya's Birthday tomorrow.Ananya has a flight tomorrow.but Akash very cleverly Ananya ki flight ko cancel karwa diya.Actually uski flight ko First officer Neel ko de diya.he played a game to swap Ananya's flight.
Akash:hey Neel,what's going on?
Neel:kya Capt.aap v kya majak kar rahe hay.hum F.O. ki din aur kyasa jaega.Capt. Rathor nay humara jeena haram kar diya hay.Aur mera agla flight to unhi ki sath hay.
Akash:kya tum log humesha Capt.Rathor ki burai karte rehte ho.F.O. Ananya to unka bara tareef karte hay.
Neel:kiuky wo nasamajh hay.wo abhi tak Capt.Rathor ko pehchana nehi.
Akash:to pehchan karwao.Capt. Rathor ki sath back to back do tin flight honge to wo v samajh jayenge.
Neel:par kayse?
Akash:I've an idea.tum uskay sath aapna flight swap karlo.uska Flight Capt. Shekhawat kay sath hay.
Neel:sach.par wo swap karengi?
Akash:to tumhare favour may may unse baat karunga.
Neel:Wah Capt. aap kitne acche hay.Kash Capt. Rathor v aap jaisa hota.
Akash in his mind:mere jaisa aur koi ho hi nehi sakta.I'm the one and only single piece.aur waise v tum jaise dheet o kay liya Capt. Rathor he thik hay.
Akash then told Ananya and she swaped her flight with F.O. Neel.

Raat ki 12 baje...
Ananya's phone rang.
Ananya:zarur Bhaiya ne call kiya hoga mujhe wish karne kay liye.but when she check her phone found it's Akash.

Akash:HAPPY BIRTHDAY...
Ananya:thank you.par tumhe kaise pata aaj mera birthday hay?
Akash:Akash Saluja knows everything.
then they started talking...

Next moning Ananya's brother call her...
Ananya:hello.
Ananya's brother:Happy Birthday my princess.
Ananya:Thank you.par aapne mujhe rat ko phone kyu nehi kiya???
Ananya's Bro:maine phone kiya tha lekin tera phone busy aa raha tha.kissay bat kar rahi thi?
Ananya:dost kay sath.
Ananya's bro:raat ke 2 baje taak aise kaunsay dost kay sath baat kar rahi thi?ammm let me guess Akash,right?
Ananya:ha,aapko kaise pata?
Ananya's bro:mujhe nehi pata hoga to aur kise pata hoga ki meri pyari behen ki zindegi may koi khaas dost enter kar chuka hay.
Ananya remain silent hearing her bro's statement.
Ananya's bro:pasand karta hay ussay?
Ananya:par mujhe nehi pata wo mujhe pasand karta hay ya nehi.
Ananya's bro:that means you do.
Ananya nodded her head said yes.
Ananya's bro:Don't worry.meri behen ko koi mana karhi nehi sakta.chal abh may phone rakhta hu aur ha apne Akash say keh dena agar meri behen ki aankho may kabhi bhi aansu aai to uski khayr nehi.then he cuts the phone.

At evening Akash comes to Ananya's home.

Cring...cring...doorbell rang.
Ananya:iss waqt kon aa sakta hay?she opens the door and finds Akash.
Akash:Surprise...Happy birthday
Ananya:thank you.
Akash:jhat say taiyar ho jao aur chalo mere saath.
Ananya:par kaha?
Akash:wo tojane ke baad hi pata chalega.It's a surprise for you.abh jadi say taiyar ho jao,aur ha late mat karna.

After some time they reached that place.It was a place situeted beside a lake.the place was all decorated.rose petala was lying on the path,all around of that was decorated with white and red roses and heart shaped ballons,different colours of lights.Ananya was mesmerized to see the place.

Ananya:Wow.its beautiful.tumne yeh sab mere liye kiya.
Akash:ha.tumhe pasand aaya?
Ananya:i loved it.
Akash:wo Ananya mujhe tumse kuch kehna hay,actually kuch confess karna hay.
Ananya:ha bolo.
Akash:wo..wo.. may yeh kehna chahta tha...
Ananya:ha bolo
Akash:wo...may yeh bol raha tha...
Ananya:ha bolo Akash tum kya bolna chahte ho.
Akash kneel down closing his eyes and said:I LOVE YOU Ananya.I love you sooo much.
before she could reply something brust and she looks towards the direction.It was written I LOVE YOU ANANYA with fireworks over the sky.seeing this she become so happy.she could feel butterfly on her stomach.Akash opens his eyes and looking strate in her eyes with fear that what will be her answer.

Ananya:may bhi tumse pyaar karti hu Aakash.i love you too.Suddenly rose petals fall on them.
Akash hug Ananya said out of happines,Really Ananya tum sach keh rahi ho?you also love me?
Ananya nodded her head.both of them were like the happiest couple in the world.

The next day they inform everyone about there relationship.except Natasha everyone was happy for them.

It was the party of INDI's 5th anniversery.every pilots and staff of INDI was present there.INDI's new C.O.O. Rohit Mafatlal comes there and introduce himself.he meets everyone.When he was going to talk to Ananya he saw that the Jhumar was going to fall on Ananya.he immediately push her aside and she got saved.
Akash:Ananya tum thik to ho?
Ananya:ha...may..may thik hu.
Rohit:Captain Akkash Take Care of her.Mr Sen yeh sab kayse ho gaya.aap kisi v cheese ka acche say dhyaan nehi rakh sakte hay kya?
Mr Sen:pata nehi.sab kuch to thik thak tha.mayna khud shob check korwaya tha.
Rohit:agar apne sab kuch thik say check kia tha to yeh gira kayse.abhii ek hatsa ho jata.
Mr Sen:sorry sir may dekhta hu.

Akash:chalo Ananya hum chalte hay yaha say.
Ananya:Ha chalo.then both left there.

It was Diwali and Everyone was invited in Natasha's house for the party.everybody was enjoying.Ananya aur Akash sath may fuljhario say rahe they.then Akash went to meet Natasha's dad.Then Natasha came to Ananya.
Natasha:arey Ananya tum akele kone may kyu khari ho?
Ananya:wo mujhe patako ki shor pasand nehi.
Natasha:to tum fuljhari le lo.lagta hay khatam ho gaye hay.may jakar out house say le aati hu.
Suddenly Karan scream Natasha's name
Natasha:aayi..offo abh isse kya chahiye.
Ananya:Don't worry.may jakar fuljharile aati hu.tum jakar dekho karan ko kya chahiye.
Nats:thanks.then they left.
Ananya went to the out house and take the box.but when she was going to left the room she found the door locked from outside.she calls Akash,Natasha but it was very noisy place so nobody hears her sound and she also left her phone outside.suddenly she saw that the curtains of that room caught fire...

Akash returned and searching Ananya.He asked karan about her and he told him that he saw her going towards the out house.when Akash reached there he found that fire was spreading slowly in all around the out house and Ananya was pleading to open the door from inside.he immediately open the door and take Ananya outside from there.she become faint because of the smoke and fear.

Natasha and everyone come there.
Nats:oh my god!fire...koi pani laao aur Ananya ko kya ho gaya hay Akash.
Akash:wo room ki andar phas gayi thi aur pata nehi kayse woha aag lag gayi.shayed patako ke wajah se lagi hogi.
Nats:issay mere room may le chalo,may doctor ko phone karti hu.
Aag puri tarha say phelnay say pehle hi bujha dia gaya.aur doctor v Ananya ko check kar liya.Everything was alright.thori der bad ussay hosh v aa gaya.

Akash met Ananya's bro and he also like him.everything was going perfect.BUT...</font></font>

Edited by Israt25 - 8 years ago
Laadifan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic update
Omg it was so long loved it
God that Natasha 😡😡
Please update 
Thanks for the pm

-AnnieQueen- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail