Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
I hate to say it but Appa is a hypocrite😭 I love Appa but... Appa had vandu after 8.5 months. Isnt it weird how all the rules change wen the dude is not Iyer? But yes Appa has his own insecurities, more like ego problems. Its like he owns II right now and that R&B has not owned her yet. Or better yet he doesnt want such a dude that would consume her like a fire. He wanted a neutral marriage where she would still pine for her family. It seems she would be blissfully whisked by this punjabi into some dark corner and never return back. His kutti is slipping from his arms, his life. And when I think like that I just want to hold him tight.😭 Maybe R&B someday would be like him when his lil II gets married😳
All Indian Appas can be generalised into this character.πŸ‘ your book is the best medium to teach Indian culture and ethics.  
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scribble_Tweety

I hate to say it but Appa is a hypocrite😭 I love Appa but... Appa had vandu after 8.5 months. Isnt it weird how all the rules change wen the dude is not Iyer? But yes Appa has his own insecurities, more like ego problems. Its like he owns II right now and that R&B has not owned her yet. Or better yet he doesnt want such a dude that would consume her like a fire. He wanted a neutral marriage where she would still pine for her family. It seems she would be blissfully whisked by this punjabi into some dark corner and never return back. His kutti is slipping from his arms, his life. And when I think like that I just want to hold him tight.😭 Maybe R&B someday would be like him when his lil II gets married😳

All Indian Appas can be generalised into this character.πŸ‘ your book is the best medium to teach Indian culture and ethics.  

I dont think I could have said it better

Appa is UNUSUALLY rattled by the man... he is not Bala he is not Subbu, he is not Sree, Appa somehow sees him as a HUGE threat to himself... no not in any creepy way, but in the sense... "WHAT IS IT ABOUT HIM that Ishita is so unlike her real self. HOW could any man do that to her, she is my chamathu kutti, how dare a nefarious, unscrupulous fast and loose man  "corrupt" my pious daughter

Well said on every other comment Tweet!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The dude is nonchalant always πŸ˜†
Whoever it may be, father sister father in law (to be),Kya hoga iss bande ka 
Appa, is so mellowed down πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
I know appa wants the guy to back off with irritating questions of his, but does appa know the dude can simply whisk her away right under his nose, this moment ????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
II, you and your texts are running pages di...Stop it!! The dude wont answer except in two word or a sentence max 
I love love the text war ...Awesome it is πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Appa all confused as to what is going on and trying to spy on his daughter 🀣 
Vandu, where are you 
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I forgot to mention Akka. She brings in the most logical points.πŸ˜† both sisters will get their lil siblings married 

I dont knw why but I connect with this so much. I am 10 years younger to my sis and yes I dont know an ounce of housework and no one complainsπŸ˜† . I wil never make chai myself, nor will I take the halwa out from fridge, mom will heat it and sis will bring the plate to meπŸ˜†.will protect me from parents' wrath, from ill will aunts and cousins. She would drive me to atta to buy my books while dad will fume who stole the carπŸ˜† and when an aunt would say that i am not so young and should learn some work then sis would admonish her saying, shez a baal( baby in marathi😳)

She was recently making a proposal for KPMG and I was too stunned to react. Mama gifted dad a perfume and it was yardley citrus and wood ( the one i included in R&B collage) I dont know why but whenever I pass from barakhamba road, I long to see mordern school coz i know that some imaginary yet real R&B existed there once. Gosh this is so amazing. Connecting it with real life things gives a thrill. 

Okay gonna do some circuits now. My daily dose of SoSy comes to an end😳 maybe i am saying this coz i see no fellow gushers aroundπŸ˜†
Edited by Scribble_Tweety - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Akka is back ...yayieee πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Ahem ahem...The dude buys her stuff...I actually wanted to ask you about this, and here it is πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Loved the way akka defended II πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, though a little over the board, it was needed.
True, whatever she said, every single word.
Appa needs to stop acting like a baby...I know it is difficult for him to accept this guy, but have his choices been right earlier?
I dont know why, I simply loved whatever akka said today. II has been squished to jelly between these two men 😭😭. This whole alliance has been eating her up. What II said is also true. Appa really wants her to break away from him and he will get an Iyer dude marry her in like an hour πŸ€’🀒
Why does appa still not realize, after that long lecture by akka, a pregnant lady writhing for her sister, enna kammiya??
Appa is so 😑 , no words...podi πŸ˜­
Its good she is off to Munirka only.

Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue5sky

May be pre-wedding nerves????
😳

That should be for II πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Why me...Well yes am excited, but still yaar, πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kg1404

Ashu, "what's gotten in to you, " well the answer is obvious

obsessed, stalking R&B.
You r all the time Chanting "om R&B namaha"

πŸ˜† πŸ€—

Yeshhh...
Thats one reason I agree...But I woke up because of one stupid mosquito πŸ˜‘😑
I would lovee to stalk him down If only he were real 
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Aval panninaalum achriya padrathukku ille, KG
SHE MIGHT ACTUALLY DO ITπŸ˜†

Ashu
Yenn di ipdi toongamla kottam adikkare?
KYON NAHI SOTI?😲

I am like II mujhe koi chhod de main saari raat saara din so sakti hoon, I wish I didnt have the worries though... Ashu this is the most worry free period of your life sokar khoob enjoy kar, phir tera R&B tujhe aadhi aadhi raat ko jaayega ya phir SONEY hi nahi dega🀣

Ayyo da...why me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Anda kosu ye tedittirukkein naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But I slept off around 6.30ish and woke up at 9 with two wonderful updates πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
I usually dont sacrifice sleep pa..Exam irundalum I sleep off...I dont care only...atleast 7 hrs must ennakku πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kg1404 thumbnail
N, I am not too sure of vandu's stand here. I mean, c'mon for any normal parent, it wouldn't be easy , to see a guy comes to his own house, lock his daughters room, and later gets informed that his daughter is now engaged, c'mon , that too right under his nose.
He is brow beaten by the ladies of his house, without giving him time to let go of his ideologies, beliefs, pride about his culture. Both R&B and II j, have not made it easy for him to handle the tsunami , in his life. He is feeling swallowed and swamped . He is self sympathizing , alone that none of the ladies in his life has worked their way around it. He has had to agree for a date to suit his to be son in law 's convenience!!

For Appa, whatever is happening is wrong!! I wouldn't push him this much. He needs to be given time to overcome his resentment. He is of an era where, societal Norms and approval mattered, he definitely is going to blow a fuse if his daughter, is acting contrary to the upbringing he has given.If II would announce that she was pregnant and would deliver the kid in in the nine months immediately after marraige, he would be the first person to drop everything and be with his daughter. As that's his belief of the chronology of things to happen as related to marraige , sex and childbirth.

Like any middle class parent, he is insecure of any scandal, why should he believe the bhallas, he does not have the power or the financial clout to get away like Ranjan did.

Well, if his own daughters do not cut any slack, how is R&B expected to. ??? There I go ranting!!
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

I have a easy trick to sleep, start reading War & Peace by Leo Tolstoy. That books just puts me to sleep in just 4-5 pages. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I take one page to sleep if ever I read that guy πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±