Software Symphonies 5--Spice Route on 148 - Page 69

Posted: 9 years ago
hahahah...god you girls are crazy πŸ˜†
Hello.. M back after long..

Jaipur part was too good.. And even the last one gave me goosebumps..

Now I m worried about the AGM drama.. R&B pushes to make a choice to leave.. That scares me
I know...The AGM drama!!!
Lets see how it unfolds...
Originally posted by ashu9

I know...The AGM drama!!!
Lets see how it unfolds...

TEDDY <3

hahahah...god you girls are crazy πŸ˜†
Comes from the most sane person πŸ˜†
Aaj itna sannata kyon hai ???
Originally posted by taara113

Comes from the most sane person πŸ˜†
Aaj itna sannata kyon hai ???
Errmmm...I know..main bahut hi sane hoon...
Duniya ke uss taraf log so rahe hain πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
bful chapters as always nisha...
Chagrin and text wars---

appa is in full acp praduyman mode..full on questioning not that R&B is getting affected but II..poor her...😭
she is the one getting most affected in this duel btwn two most imp men in her life..appa is full of negativity for R&B...ok he don't like the idea of getting his beloved daughter married to a punjabi guy but cmon give him a chance..its like he can never be good..too much pessimism...kudos to R&B for not loosing his cool...πŸ‘

you described so wonderfully II feelings. her yearnings for R&B..to get him to react, blow him up, get his attention she can go to any length..Jaipur was just a start..πŸ˜‰just loved both of them standing to appa's unreasonable demands...ha ha..i like it they can't stay away from each other...and that line..."May i...I am going to go  see her"...epic..awesome...loved his attitude..II is his..needs no one permission..

their texting was so funny..same room mai hain fir bhi text..appa wondering what they are doing silently..

best part of chapter...she was R&B's in soul and spirit...

Despair---

ok I'm officially in love with vandu and i want a sister like her...though II has the fighting spirit but its vandu who can control appa...go vandu go..the way II confessed her feelings..how R&B torments her, how she just loose her senses with his one touch..wow...kash meri bhi koi badi behen hoti...πŸ˜’

R&B is really a quicksand for II...all ready to consume her..only if appa and amma can see the happiness on her face when R&B is around but i guess they are too biased as if now..not ready to see the good qualities of guy..i didn't expect this from amma. i thought she will be the sane one..

good that vandu is taking her away..she will get some mental peace after all..in order to prove his point appa is hurting his daughter only..

their texting..awesome as always..so full of love...❀️

Appa's inconsiderate behaviour and stubborness has gone too far this time. Its not cool. His tantrums and disappointment i got till previous chapters but in this? I am disappointed in appa. :(
I love vandu's character. Both in serial and this story. She is so fierce. In both. I love how she supports ishita. Sometimes i wish i had an elder sister :')

Loved their texts to each other. :)
I'm in love wit vandu. β­οΈ of day man
Appa did go a lil over board this time, I mean his inhibitions fr rnb I can get bt his behaviour is hurting his own daughter more. She is almost broken rite nw. She hasn't faced such a bashing frm appa before so tht hurting her even more. Vandu was a total saviour fr her lil girl. 
They way she put forth the pts n tried making appa realise wht he is doing isn't totally correct.

Errmmm...I know..main bahut hi sane hoon...
Duniya ke uss taraf log so rahe hainπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

ashu u need sleep too..subh 4 baje ki uthi ho...kahi lecture mai toh nhi so rahi...