Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I think its just me but I hv started enjoying these fights/verbal spats b/w any of the characters more than the couples physical intimacy... Earlier i use to get really excited... The times at sams, the previous hotel room, and der homes...it was all new territory but now it comes as expected the kind of physical desire that plays b/w any couple ( well written and as modern said the line well maintained) but like i knew this is wats gonna happen in jaipur... They would reach a limit but not cross it...
But when it comes to these conversation it still is very surprising, there are many layers still to unshed in that aspect i believe...
May be because dey explored bodies b4 they explored the words...
So ya the previous few parts were good (and steaming hot) but i somehow enjoyed this more...
Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranu1234

I totally liked the reason she ran to Jaipur seeking attention from R&b and I guess he realized and went after her😳

Appa showed he was still a gentleman not much drama this much  toh banta hai any dad would have said this and assumed the worst for sure. Wonder why no Davara coffee this time ?
I also liked that the 2 men care for her so much the first thing they do when she sneezes is fix a docπŸ€—
 And totally totally totally loved the text fight with appa being totally clueless πŸ˜†it was so cute, his emoticons her nonstop rant loved it.
And I also liked how she ended with the same condition he put on herπŸ˜ƒ let her know his whereabouts finally someone he is readily accountable too πŸ˜³
And honestly I liked appa's condition cause all this love is there but it's only 3 more weeks with her parents too😭 about time they discussed Kejru winning Delhi elections !

Anu, that was a great review. 
taara113 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Havent slept since 4.38 am IST.. Its now 6.12am...Whats gotten into me!!!

How do u manage this...let me knw the trick pls ...If left to me I would do nothing but sleep...
U shld take hsp advice...dat thing runs into 1000+ pgs with microscopic  font...ur done fr a yr den... 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

I think its just me but I hv started enjoying these fights/verbal spats b/w any of the characters more than the couples physical intimacy... Earlier i use to get really excited... The times at sams, the previous hotel room, and der homes...it was all new territory but now it comes as expected the kind of physical desire that plays b/w any couple ( well written and as modern said the line well maintained) but like i knew this is wats gonna happen in jaipur... They would reach a limit but not cross it...

But when it comes to these conversation it still is very surprising, there are many layers still to unshed in that aspect i believe...
May be because dey explored bodies b4 they explored the words...
So ya the previous few parts were good (and steaming hot) but i somehow enjoyed this more...

πŸ‘ Taara

When he realized SHE was IT for him he scrambled to propose, he KNOWS her parents would get her married ASAP to some Iyer Dude

She? She is running away from every Iyer Dude, she is extremely attracted to him she doesnt care how compatible she is in anything else... she clashes a lot but still refuses to "see" it as trouble... nods her head... makes an enemy of her Dad and will be married to him

Life AFTER will be the biggest reality show
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Swara another one on its way in an hour?
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I shall stay awake then.
taara113 thumbnail

πŸ‘ Taara

When he realized SHE was IT for him he scrambled to propose, he KNOWS her parents would get her married ASAP to some Iyer Dude

She? She is running away from every Iyer Dude, she is extremely attracted to him she doesnt care how compatible she is in anything else... she clashes a lot but still refuses to "see" it as trouble... nods her head... makes an enemy of her Dad and will be married to him

Life AFTER will be the biggest reality show

Eagerly awaiting the biggest reality show then πŸ˜ƒ
I wld hv said get dem married soon but den i want to read a detailed Iyer wedding and how RB takes all the rituals; so il say the days with multiple updates shld pass soon and we shld be der at Mar 8 πŸ˜Š
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sooper!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am up πŸ˜†
Yet to read the update and comment... See ya'll in sometime..
I did read your advices.. More on those...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Despair

Amma and Akka came in pretty much at the same time, Appa called Amma to say whatever was on his mind, Amma called Akka for moral support... 
II got out of the shower at 8:30 and both were in her room... Amma looked pensive Akka was calm...
Amma got up saying "She has come back after 3 days let me finish up dinner"

"amma I made  dal in the dal in the cooker and cauliflowers & peas" II said softly

"Did u have a good trip? Amma asked not meeting her eye

II pulled out 4 bags from the floor and handed it to Akka "Idu onakku and Athim and the animal planet"
She gave Amma a beautiful dark green Rajasthani silk saree... and a shawl and a scarf and some 
jootis for the occasional salwar kurtas Amma wore to her teacher parties
"Three weeks la wedding WHY did u waste so much money" Amma scolded
Akka's jaw dropped II had bought 5 materials for her and two sarees... "I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PINK AND PURPLE" she shrieked
Appa paused by the door didnt look at II "I asked her if she wanted to go to the Doc, she refused Dr Mittal will be around till 10:30 we can go"
II stood silently

Appa:Ask her! (scolding Amma)
Amma squirmed...
Akka: Did u have a fever raja?"
II nodded
II: Animal planet enge?
akka:Podi! He has school tomorrow... u have urs then u will know
Akka waddled off the bed... her belly bigger in 7 days...
II reached and touched

Appa watched fondly for a second and then quickly turned and left

"Did u see her her eyes are sunken she has lost more weight" Amma worried
"I will ask him to tie her up and force feed her" Akka promise

"He eats meat only Samyukta said" Amma scolded
"Ayyo Ma he wont force her to eat meat... idu enna 19th century ya?" Akka shushed her Mom
II noticed neither Appa nor Amma had said one nice thing about him in the last two weeks... not ONE

Akka patted the bed by her "Come sit kanna"

She sat 
Amma cleverly got up "let me go make rotis and feed Appa Periappa and all, since its Monday Doc said we can try"
Akka smiled... understandinly

II sat up and scooted and lay on Akka's shoulder snuggling, Akka pulled the blankets up

"How was the trip"
"I have 14 shopping bags" "How do u think?"
"What is the blow?" Akka asked worried
"Around 36,700" II said softly
"Ayyoyo dont tell Amma, she will kill you
"I wont"
"My things umm.. my.. things... um avan kuduthan"
"DID HE BUY FOR YOU?" Akka suppressed a squeal "AYYYO HOW CUTE CHO CHWEET" "He is so adorable"
"Only because I ran out of cash and the there was no electricity and the credit card terminal didnt work on generator" II said
"I know u are very smart and rich, but give the guy some room to pamper you di" Akka coached
"I just feel like I am being sucked in too fast ka" II whispered breathlessly
"What happened?" Akka asked worried
"Shhh" Nothing Ka, he is persuasive sexy and caring when he wants to be... he is a mean fighter he thinks I am a guy when he fights no special 
considerations or privileges when he begins fighting... I am already unable to say anything to him, I feel like Ive lost myself 90%" II whispered
"Thats a good thing da" Akka reassured... "Can u imagine u never got this heady feeling with Subbu or Sree?"
"Hmm... but with him its always heady its always like I am on a drug... its always like Ive lost my brains" II moaned
Akka smiled "So u hold on to things that help you keep control? Like not letting him spend on you?"
"Hmm" II whispered... huskily... "He is possessive and protective and doesnt think twice before he spends money"
"U are lucky"
"I feel like I am on quicksand and ellam enna bury pannidum. I will be buried soon" breathless
"How was being with him 3 days?" Akka asked softly
"Ummm... ummm... I dont.. umm" II blushed furiously

"Did u guys do it?" Akka asked shockedd
II jumped up and shut the other half of the door and came back to lay down...
"I have never felt like that before, kitta vandaale I feel like I am getting goosebumps, when he approaches me" II said helplessly
Akka laughed hysterically... hugging her warmly "That BAD? Kanna?"
"Hmmm ka... he inhales my skin I feel like my heart will stop and never start again" II said
"achocho! (u poor thing) Paavame... thats not good" Akka teased
"Did u do it?" Akka asked, gently probing

II sat up curious... "Did Appa ask u?"
Akka's shoulders slumped

II began to cry... "I KNEW IT... when I saw u on a week night"
"Ayyo da its not like that Raja... THINK ABOUT it kutti (lil girl) U went all the way with Subbu what happened?"
"He DUMPED me" II said bitterly

THINK from Appa's POV, Appa is a lil nervous about the guy he is afraid, he chased you to Jaipur and did his job and he will disappear tomorrow to Paris
"Appa TOLD him that" Ii shrieked softly
akka stared shocked
"Appa hates him... HE? I have NO idea whats going on in his mind... sollave maatan, he doesnt speak"
"Wud u be able to handle it if he says he hates Appa?" Akka asked
II shook her head...

"appa SHOWS it on his face... he hates him" II said flatly
"How does THAT feel"
Awful" "He has never had that look for Bala Athim" II sounded so jealous

Akka smiled "Dont worry..." "It will take time"
"No... ka... I didnt do it... didnt go all the way... if he dumps me now Appa should be happy I am still "untouched" for the next Iyer Dude" Ii said
"Tch tch Tch Ishita" Akka shushed her
"Then what? I begged him... he is a pig... he said NO" II blushed
Akka laughed holding her belly

"DONT LAUGH, u get it every night, I waited for the pig... rakshasan... a WEEK... I WAITED... he shows up cares for me, sleeps by me but slid off" II cursed

Akka looked at how happy and flushed and content her sister looked

"Hes that good huh?"
II HID... SHE HID HER FACE IN HER HANDS... HOT AND SHAKING

"That good? Ishita?" Akka's jaw dropped

"Its like a kindergartner being taught by a Ph D" II said disgusted
Akka rolled on the bed...
"He is a devil" II hissed

"So ya go tell Appa I am untouched... his clothing never came off"
"Ishita please calm down kanna, Appa cares for you"
"I want to be with him, I dont care what Appa thinks" II said furiously
"Ayyo... u are feisty"
"Akka I AM 27 , 27... Chanchal on my team is 24, she has been sleeping with a guy for 5 years... a married man" II said accusingly
"Three weeks" Akka tickled
"I know he will go to Paris the day after the wedding he is a Rakshasan... he will send me for safe keeping to Appa and go" II cursed her dude
"I doubt it" Akka rolled on the bed giggling at her exploding sister
"I know Appa wants this not to work out" II began to cry
"No... nonooo,... no raja" Akka begged
"I KNOW IT... If rakshasan and I fought and I separated Appa will be the happiest... he would marry me off to an Iyer" II ranted
"No da"
"DONT LIE KA, DO NOT LIE"

Athim called so Akka left to take the call in the living room II checked her phone
Rakshasan had called...
When she was in the shower at 8 ish
"Home" he had texted at 8:02
"Doing what?" she asked at 9:02 PM(Akka was still outside)
"Reading" he said promptly
"Wearing what?" she asked preempting his Q
"U mean "reading what?" he asked with a wink emoticon, deliberately mis
interpreting
"NO I mean what are u wearing?"
"AW sweats and a black tee?" confused smiley
"Whats AW?"
"Alexander Wang"
"What color"
"Grey" and half smiley
"U dont want to talk" she sent a crying face
"II" he said
"Have u eaten?"
"No?!" he said at the sudden curiosity/worry
"Where were YOU?" he asked
"In the shower" she said
"I cud have stayed" (if u told me u were going to take one) he said with a devil 
"I will take another one if u will come now" she said sending a devil back
"Where do u soap first?"
"Toes" she said
"And?"
"Knees"
"and"
HAIR USUALLY" she said
And
"Face"
And
shoulders"
And
"Nails"
And
"Elbows"
"I have beard burn all over I dont soap the rest it stings" she said with a blush
"if thats a dig for me to shave, come show me how to" he said with a cluless icon
She sent a pinocchio emoticon, for Liar
"Are u in the balcony?" she asked
he sent back a smiley...
"are u on the swing?"
He sent back a half smiley

"Good nite?" he sent  after 20 mins but she didnt see it as things exploded at home

Akka walked in...
"Lets eat kanna"
"Has appa eaten?" she asked... quietly
"U cant be in this room the rest of the three weeks" Akka said incredulously
"Appa stands outside my door, like he doesnt want to come in" II sobbed
"Ayyo" "Whats going on in this house?" Akka cried
"Appa" Appa" APPPAAA" she called
II cried
Appa came in... sulking "En kathare, ennachu, what happened?"
"What are u doing to her Pa?" "I am going to take them to Arya Samaj Mandir and get them married tomorrow"
Appa waved his index finger at Amma and shouted "I TOLD YOU SOMETHING HAPPENED AT JAIPUR I TOLD YOU. A PUNJABI BOY AND KEEPING HIS HANDS TO HIMSELF? I WAS RIGHT"
"Apppa PLEASE STOPPP" Akka hissed
"I asked u to come here to ask what she did three nights and u tell me u will get them married???"
II cried...

"U are treating her terribly, PAAVAM IDU she didnt DO A THING. U treat her like she is some outcast, she is your own daughter...
 hate R&B AS MUCH AS U WANT, but treat her right" she threatened
Because if u cannot I am taking her with me and asking him to come get her... he doesnt let her cry ONE BIT..."
"How do u know?" Appa asked
"TUDIKARAN PA He PINES for her" Akka pleaded
Appa mumbled..." I KNEW HE IS NOT GOOD FOR HER, I AM RIGHT"

"There is NOBODY ELSE AS RIGHT AS HE IS" Akka hissed, pausing after every word, gritting her teeth

"He promised marriage after a three day... umm... three day... and she convinced you and now u want her to be married"

"I WANT HER TO BE MARRIED IMMEDIATELY TO ESCAPE YOUR WRATH" Akka shouted "U think your own daughter is unworthy of your respect"
"If u cant be nice to her if u cannot be civil about it tell me RIGHT NOW" Akka cried

"Nee azhade u are pregnant u shudnt cry" Amma said
"Amma SHE IS THE BRIDE MA... SHE IS CRYING... SHE IS THE BRIDE..." Akka ranted
II lay still...
Amma walked over and hugged II
Appa stood squirming
"THEY ALL SURROUND HER AND HANG ON TO EVERY WORD SHE SAYS, SAM BEGS FOR HER TO STAY Mr Ranjan is all smiles... 
Avano.(R&B). TUDIKARAN, HE IS SO TORMENTED TO BE AWAY FROM HER, AND HERE WE ARE, 
we dont enter her room, we make her cry every day every night, we make her feel like she made the worst choice
We WANT him to dump her, Appa u deserve an arrogant bas***d like Subbu, You dont deserve R&B"

"Get up raja lets go to Munirka" Akka said wiping her nose
II looked at her with gratitude
"Its OK Vandu nee vittudu, please U let go, u let go" Amma begging on behalf of Appa
"NO I will not... three days fever la kadanthuttu vandrikka, she has had fever and a cold, HE WENT THERE TO CHECK ON HER, BECAUSE SHRAVU TOLD HIM SHE IS REALLY SICK"
Amma looked startled
"If he didnt care and drank and paried with his Punjabi boys will Appa like it? HE WENT THERE AND AND APPA IS BLOWING A FUSE?"
"Because his motives are not good"
"Yes he is a terrorist" Akka sniggered
Akka packed a couple of her clothes
"she is not going anywahere, I am going to bed... I will be very angry if she goes" appa warnmed Amma
"Ive seen it Pa try something else" Akka said nonchalantly...
Amma:Let her eat first"
Amma fed II
Appa sat in the living room sulking..
II and Akka ate with Amma

"Amma after saree shopping on Sunday I will drop her off, if thats hard I will keep her until March 8th let Appa think she got married today
I will meet with R&B and tell him not to send her here... he is probably planning never to, but will tell him anyway"
"See how she is talking to her own father" Appa mocked her taunting Amma
"I am very disappointed" Amma said looking at Appa directly as 
II washed her hands and... and wore her sandals... grabbed her phone to leave