Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kg1404 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

The "father-daughter" convo hasnt happened yet... he wont yell at his daughter in front of the dude and make the dude the good guy, nahi?
Appa is too wise to do that

He knows R&B is scoring points just for nothing

Appa is having to work hardπŸ˜ƒ

Haha, Appa is ofcourse smart!! That's why said, she got away lightly for now !! It is damn difficult in such situations as no one is wrong !! It's the ideologies!! Damn!!
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ayyoyo collective aa 1000 per paithyam aayacha?</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Kitne log mental hain?</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Swara tum to shaadi shuda ho na?</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Tumhara R&B to wahin leta hoga</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Atleast Ashu ke paas excuse hai🀣</font>

Arre, even II's attai could not escape R&B's charms. In comparison, mein to phir bhi jawan hoon. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I thought this was the cutest fight they had till now. 😊 All perfectly in character, II ranting away, R&B calm and yet firm and Appa hopping mad. Back to status quo. Actually, was missing this for some time. πŸ˜ƒEdited by swaram - 9 years ago
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: kg1404

I would say, II got away lightly at that, for now!! That wasn't too bad .I imagined worse!!
😊

I thought it will be a big show down between Appa & R&B. As u said it wasn't bad. I would say it was just a mini meltdown πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hsp.canada thumbnail

The "father-daughter" convo hasnt happened yet... he wont yell at his daughter in front of the dude and make the dude the good guy, nahi?
Appa is too wise to do that

He knows R&B is scoring points just for nothing

Appa is having to work hardπŸ˜ƒ

Sneaky appa πŸ˜­
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Appa would have killed him for sure if they were not getting married in three weeks
He showed some restraint as the wedding is less than  a month away... and HE had given his word to Vandita that he wont act up coz if he does she has threatened to host all the events including the wedding...

IF R&B and II were not engaged Appa would have shown him some Iyer temper

R&B is way too msug for Appa he doesnt rile Appa but does whatever he wants anyway... he has no respect for Appa other than the fact that he is II's Dad... vice versa for Appa too, he doesnt care for this man except for the fact that II "seems to" love him so much

He will do the needful with his daughter how ever best he can...

Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashu9

Havent slept since 4.38 am IST.. Its now 6.12am...Whats gotten into me!!!

I have a easy trick to sleep, start reading War & Peace by Leo Tolstoy. That books just puts me to sleep in just 4-5 pages. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

I have a easy trick to sleep, start reading War & Peace by Leo Tolstoy. That books just puts me to sleep in just 4-5 pages. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I have a list of 4πŸ˜†

1. How will it be if my 7 year old had a cold and a cough
2. How glad I am I am not in 12th have to study Calculus, for Boards tomorrow
3. How glad I am that I am not pregnant and in Grad School
4. I am unemployed and have to prepare for a job interview

Have gone off to sleep before I get from 2nd to 3rd🀣

A kid with no cold or cough is like winning the Powerball
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I totally liked the reason she ran to Jaipur seeking attention from R&b and I guess he realized and went after her😳
Appa showed he was still a gentleman not much drama this much  toh banta hai any dad would have said this and assumed the worst for sure. Wonder why no Davara coffee this time ?
I also liked that the 2 men care for her so much the first thing they do when she sneezes is fix a docπŸ€—
 And totally totally totally loved the text fight with appa being totally clueless πŸ˜†it was so cute, his emoticons her nonstop rant loved it.
And I also liked how she ended with the same condition he put on herπŸ˜ƒ let her know his whereabouts finally someone he is readily accountable too πŸ˜³
And honestly I liked appa's condition cause all this love is there but it's only 3 more weeks with her parents too😭 about time they discussed Kejru winning Delhi elections !

Edited by Ranu1234 - 9 years ago
swaram thumbnail

I have a list of 4πŸ˜†

1. How will it be if my 7 year old had a cold and a cough
2. How glad I am I am not in 12th have to study Calculus, for Boards tomorrow
3. How glad I am that I am not pregnant and in Grad School
4. I am unemployed and have to prepare for a job interview

Have gone off to sleep before I get from 2nd to 3rd🀣

A kid with no cold or cough is like winning the Powerball

Tell me about it. My son and dot have been doing a relay race of sorts with cold and cough. I take the baton inbetween sometimes. πŸ˜†
swaram thumbnail
Is there another update coming up now Nish or else will try reading thebooks recommended to try and sleep. πŸ˜†