Software Symphonies 5--Spice Route on 148 - Page 64

Posted: 9 years ago
@adlin

No girl u r not complaining... n I hve never posted in any page except symphony... I used to come to india forums only for written updates...this is one of the most free pages where u can express freely no one is judging you girl... so keep posting...

Havent slept since 4.38 am IST.. Its now 6.12am...Whats gotten into me!!!
Originally posted by ashu9

May be pre-wedding nerves????
😳

Originally posted by ashu9

Ashu, "what's gotten in to you, " well the answer is obvious

obsessed, stalking R&B.
You r all the time Chanting "om R&B namaha"

😆 🤗
Chagrin & Text Wars

Appa found them talking at the bathroom door and watched at a distance... II moved first, she went to her room first and then the kitchen to make chai...
"I don't want tea" Appa declared dismissively

She went out and found him seated exactly where he was two Fridays ago

"what about u?, will u have?"😳
He nodded
"Oh good" she smiled a bit relaxing... her shoulders
"Coffee?" she asked
"Sure!" he said easing her pain
"She went in began making it she could hear Appa

" U followed her to Jaipur?"
"I did Mr Iyer" blandly
"How come u did not tell any body?'
"Should I have?" he asked curious
"U go there to see my daughter and I don't know about it until yesterday afternoon?'
"It was not intentional"

"Why do u have to go to bring her back, We all know Mr Gupta well she has been working in KMPG for over 5 years now, 
he is like family to us" (YOU on the other hand... are clearly not)

"I went because I wanted to see her" II stopped what she was doing... her heart hammering in her chest
"This is not right, you will not be married until March 8th and u should ask permission before seeing her" Appa said beginning to lose it

"She didn't know I was going to meet her" R&B said calmly
"You want me to believe that?'Appa demanded angrily
II stepped out with his coffee this time in a mug...

"Appa I didn't know, nejamma I am not lying" troubled
"Ishita I told u I will talk with u later" slowly
"Appa, he brought me home... why are u cross questioning him like this this?"
"Ishita I am talking with him" Appa reminded her
She looked at R&B's face, completely inscrutable...
"U never asked us, u followed her there, and spent" Appa stopped unable to say it

"Bala would always ask, he will always meet her in our house, he always brought her back before it was dark, maximum 4 hours that's all"
R&B looked at Appa like "So?"

"U not only don't ask, u do what u want"
"Ummm.. no" R&B said softly
"Can u tell me WHERE You stayed??"
"APPAAA PLEASE" "I don't want you to answer that" II was hopping mad... she ordered R&B not to respond
Appa looked at her confused and startled, as to why she would protect the interest of the enemy?

R&B was quiet..."A hotel... Marriott"

"Avanoda poi anga TANGI Amma Appa kitta sollaama. U went there u stayed and u didn't tell ur parents?" Appa asked irate. 
He glared at her like "I expected more from YOU. This boy I know how he is like ummm... but you?"

"Appa don't go down that path. He treats me with respect" Ii said furiously

"Yes yes, he must that's why he has to secretly travel out of station to see you 3 weeks before marriage"

"I hosted a dinner that evening so I couldn't go sooner" R&B said logically

"Why should you even go?  follow her? " he asked like he just didn't get it.

He had no clue his "outstanding, high achieving, usually well behaved star employee" daughter had thrown a huge tantrum, her running away was exactly that...

To get  her man to react, to get him to do something... blow up... yell at her... come after her, persuade her...
she wanted R&B's attention. R&B was ignoring her for a week. 
It was ALL about "her dude and her" for II... Appa was long gone from the picture.. 
but refusing to see the picture being altered digitally...

Their private battle resulted in his pursuing her to Jaipur. 
That's why he didn't tell any one where he was going, she didn't tell any one she was upset he hadn't cared for her in a week...
 they were playing hide and seek in full view... they enjoyed playing games with each other...

"If her cold was so severe Baldev should have informed US" Appa whined

IF HE HAD AND IF YOU HAD GONE TO GET HER APPA... AND THE DUDE HADNT... SHE WOULDNT HAVE RETURNED... 
SHE WANTED HIM TO COME AFTER HER... SHE KNEW THAT WHEN SHE TOLD SHRAVU ABOUT THE TRIP. 
She could have very well not gone to dinner stayed home tamely and spent the weekend at home.

If she did that how will Rakshasan know how mad she was at not being invited?
She sneezed hard a few times, both men looked at her... she stood up and grabbed tissues from the dining table

"U told us you were going with Baldev Gupta and then called him and spent 3 days in Jaipur?"Appa wrapped it up acc to his convenience
"Appa I was" II stopped "I wont explain... I don't think he will either"

"I have only given conditional permission to the wedding... if things like this happen I will not hesitate to take action" Appa threatened

"WHAT DO U WANT PA? Enna panradu ne puriyale enakku... I am living every moment worrying about your opinion.. " II said defiantly

"I want you to stop taking trips. stop seeing him.. before the wedding, on ishtahukku panrada neruthu first, stop doing mann maani and willful behavior" Appa said sternly

"I am 27, I am going to be married in three weeks, paakaade sonna epdi mudiyum, HOW CAN I NOT SEE HIM"

"I am sorry Mr Iyer its unacceptable to me" R&B said flatly

"Tomorrow something will happen and you will say I have to go to Paris urgently for a 
week and you will be gone" "My daughter will wait for 6 months or a year and then?... 
I know u wealthy boys" Appa hissed

"NO PA U are wrong... u are wrong"
Everyone went silent when the nurse opened the door to go use the rest room, she didn't understand much Hindi or English so they were OK

" My daughter is so educated and respectable and smart I cannot believe what you have done to her" Apap looked at him baffled
"will u let me speak sir?"
"APPA PLEASE!"II begged
Appa grunted "Ippo perisa enna solla poraan? What earth shattering things is he going to reveal, 
same old same old like Tamil cinema some nonsense"

"Appa let him talk Pa"

"I am marrying her in three weeks, I don't think we did anything" 
(Appa's face lit up with hope...and then R&B paused a minute or two before saying) "To cause you to be upset" he finished cryptically

R&B was not a liar, he didn't plan to lie about what happened in Jaipur at the same time he didn't regret it... 
neither did he plan to share graphic details  with Appa of what happened .

AYYYOYO! WHY DA? WHY DID U SAY IT? WHY
RAKSHASAN! WHY CANT U SAY WE DID NOTHING?
II ITS A CONSPIRACY TO KILL YOU, APPA AND RAKSHASAN ARE HAND IN GLOVE.

Appa sputtered and fumed.. "assuming" things... "TO CAUSE anger?" "TO CAUSE FURY?" 
"that means something happened?" he hissed... "Vandita would not have done anything like this" he said hanging his head

II took her mug and walked to her room unresponsive

"I want you to quit seeing her until March 7th if this wedding has to happen"
"Not sure why you even need a wedding NOW" Appa sniggered...

R&B stood up... "I am sorry I will not make that promise. May I... I am going to go see her before I leave"

Appa stood up alarmed "Why NOW? three days was not enough?"

R&B didn't respond...
She unpacked crying and sipping her coffee.

"Yenn da?" she hissed angrily  at his unwavering honesty. (so the nurse cant hear her next door)
And then reached for her phone and texted
"Would you like to get me into any more trouble?" 
" A BIG FAT TROUBLEMAKER!! THATS WHAT U ARE... 
Oh no... a tall skinny trouble maker I am sorry" 
"Why did u say, "she did nothing to regret?" 
"Mujhe tang karne mein sabse aage rehte ho tum" 
"I should have left you alone" "Why did I return that Rs. 5 and get that goddamn ride with you that evening. 
"I should have hitch hiked home" Onakku kavalaye ille.. u don't care da."

He stood hands in pockets, looking at her part amused, part worried, part indulgently... he sent three smileys😲😃

"Thats my ball cap" he texted, noticing she had stuffed his NY Mets baseball cap in blue in her tote bag,... 
she had stuffed whatever she found in drawers into her bag accidentally.
"Poda!" I am  not giving it", she said snorting... finding a Kleenex box on the chest of drawers... checked her EM 

He picked up the cap, wore it and took it off and threw it on her tote bag.
She coughed hard...

"Will u Text me (tonite)" he wrote and hit send leaning on the four poster/post
"No" she said upset and sad leaning on her chest of drawers
"Go plan that dinner" she mocked😈
A half smiley😉
"Don't tell me whos coming coz I will know after the fact"😭
"K" he said
"curious about the menu??" HE ASKED
"Pigg" she typed
"Vegetarian actually" he said
"RAKSHASAN!" she typed in caps  and sent with a devil emoji

Appa was definitely curious what these two were upto in a quiet room
He down the corridor to check... "Ur paattu teacher called Ishita" she mumbled

R&B leaned on a post talking in French, and II was leaning on the chest texting...

R&B hung up on his call, looked at her deeply... she looked at him like
"Ur music teacher called , u never cancelled the Sunday class or what?' Appa was trying to bring his long gone daughter back into the "Iyer fold" 😆
by reminding her of things she did on dull Sunday afternoons... go take voice lessons... or take naps...
 not mess with the wiry tall man... distracting him as he read his book or trying to kiss him awake...☺️

"Oh I forgot" her voice raspy.
"How will you remember?' Appa taunted😡

"Did u pack ur meds?" he texted
"If I didnt will u go get it?"
"I would take u home and ask my Doc to visit" he texted☺️

"Get ready I am taking u to a doctor your cold is not OK" Appa ordered
"I saw a doctor Pa"
"You are going to Mrs Mittal now" he said sternly leaving them alone again... going to check on Periappa

"I should hate you right now for being the biggest calamity in my life da...ayyyo! you will be the cause of my downfall"
"Appa will never forgive me and its all your fault" she typed furiously
"That u ran away to Jaipur?" was sent back
"U CAUSED it" she texted...

"I will go check on Periappa and then we can go, Amma will be late. We can order dinner, nee cook panna vendaam, you dont have to cook" 
Appa was caring and protective, happy to have his daughter back IF only in body... she was R&B's in soul and spirit... her text war heady and intoxicating...
Appa left the two texting individuals NO CLUE who they were texting to...

"After the wedding Appa will not send me to your house probably he will want me to return to this house every 
evening after work. He already has stopped talking to me, now he wont say anything to me (guilty)
"You wont care because u will be taking a French call or arranging a secret dinner, onakku kavalaye ille ( "U dont care")
YA SHE TYPED IN TAMIL LIKE SHE TYPED TO AKKA)🤣
 she typed perplexed😭

He didnt shout or express dismay or worry or declare his love or vow a revenge... or promise to pay back Appa or grit his teeth...

"Incarcerating my wife?" ☺️he texted/asked hoping it would sound as ridiculous to her as it did to him... 
her fears seemed exaggerated for some reason... as she struggled to let go of her Dad as she crossed the rope bridge to him.

"Are u governed by the same rules as I? If I am supposed to tell you where I am at, arent you?' attaching a petulant emoticon of a girl with arms across her chest tapping her feet she demanded
"Will call u when I get home" he texted with a half smiley leaving the room

I suddenly wake up at 2.00 am in the morning here in NL, Europe and what do I do? Royally check in here. Who wants to go back to sleep when I see the title change? 😆
Originally posted by kg1404

Ashu, "what's gotten in to you, " well the answer is obvious

obsessed, stalking R&B.
You r all the time Chanting "om R&B namaha"

😆 🤗

Aval panninaalum achriya padrathukku ille, KG
SHE MIGHT ACTUALLY DO IT😆

Ashu
Yenn di ipdi toongamla kottam adikkare?
KYON NAHI SOTI?😲

I am like II mujhe koi chhod de main saari raat saara din so sakti hoon, I wish I didnt have the worries though... Ashu this is the most worry free period of your life sokar khoob enjoy kar, phir tera R&B tujhe aadhi aadhi raat ko jaayega ya phir SONEY hi nahi dega🤣
Originally posted by swaram

I suddenly wake up at 2.00 am in the morning here in NL, Europe and what do I do? Royally check in here. Who wants to go back to sleep when I see the title change? 😆

Ayyoyo collective aa 1000 per paithyam aayacha?
Kitne log mental hain?
Swara tum to shaadi shuda ho na?
Tumhara R&B to wahin leta hoga

Atleast Ashu ke paas excuse hai🤣
I would say, II got away lightly at that, for now!! That wasn't too bad .I imagined worse!!
😊
Originally posted by kg1404

I would say, II got away lightly at that, for now!! That wasn't too bad .I imagined worse!!
😊

The "father-daughter" convo hasnt happened yet... he wont yell at his daughter in front of the dude and make the dude the good guy, nahi?
Appa is too wise to do that

He knows R&B is scoring points just for nothing

Appa is having to work hard😃