Software Symphonies 5--Spice Route on 148 - Page 63

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Ah oh!!! Sam ne pol khol di
Uff! Ab yeh kya hua! Appa will be an angry roaring Iyer tiger. II better get ready to face the music along with R&B and he will give him back his logical explanation that how could appa send her with unknow people, and appa will have epiphany that R& B really cares for his daughter,he will be reluctant but will appericiate it with amma. WinkLOL , this goes to show my horrible story telling, finish it the whole thing in less then 2 lines.OuchOuch Edited by Hsp.canada - 6 years ago

The Taming of the Shrew is what comes to my mind the more I read about II. Really it couldn't have been closer!!  She just has to fight ALL the way through... but isn't that what is giving R&B the kicks! (And us Wink)

But II did not say yes to the Gyn ob visit straight away. Reckless as she may appear, there is a voice of reason fighting somewhere in her.

Good to see II tread carefully there with R&B... when she added the "now" to the no babies clause. Wouldn't want to tick him off too much. Would she?  But again her impulsive nature TOPS all else...

She reminds me of a teeny bit of myself in the past. I didn't want to go the family way straight after  marriage, and my hub just played it by the ear ... actually, in retrospect I think I was played  LOL

But ...today have got 2 kids and wouldn't have it any other waySmile

And this last update...seeing a storm brewing...

more later

Originally posted by SunshineBliss

The Taming of the Shrew is what comes to my mind the more I read about II. Really it couldn't have been closer!!  She just has to fight ALL the way through... but isn't that what is giving R&B the kicks! (And us Wink)

But II did not say yes to the Gyn ob visit straight away. Reckless as she may appear, there is a voice of reason fighting somewhere in her.

Good to see II tread carefully there with R&B... when she added the "now" to the no babies clause. Wouldn't want to tick him off too much. Would she?  But again her impulsive nature TOPS all else...

She reminds me of a teeny bit of myself in the past. I didn't want to go the family way straight after  marriage, and my hub just played it by the ear ... actually, in retrospect I think I was played  LOL

But ...today have got 2 kids and wouldn't have it any other waySmile

And this last update...seeing a storm brewing...

more later

Tell me about it about having kids, i was very reluctant and the once I had one couldn't wait to have another one, if one them was girl, then I would have had third one too. Cant imagine my life without my rugrats.Smile
Originally posted by ashu9

Sorry just had to butt into this one...coz i know several desi firangs ROFL.. u know born & brought up here types...and they are such mouses..LOLLOL..far far far cry from R&B...

Originally posted by SunshineBliss

Tell me about it, so far I have just met 2 ABCD worth giving a second glance. 
the kid convo continues looks like and ouch deal breaker Cry she is going to be fine and have the 3 kids and drive him mad for sure LOL..
in my case after 2 years of marriage the whole world started asking bacha kab bacha kab and phir i got pregnant now i see my cousins waiting a lot longer and nobody questions them no regrets now, though i do feel as much as i love my kids they are a looot of work , so before folks have kids they need to travel extensively, enjoy themselves and be ready.
and when i read the part of pol kholing by Sam all i could hear in my ears was
the old Mahabhaaarat ... Mahabharaarat...Mahabharat poor III OMG what is going to happen to her..Cry the 2 men in her life are sure driving her crazy..
Originally posted by Ranu1234

the kid convo continues looks like and ouch deal breaker Cry she is going to be fine and have the 3 kids and drive him mad for sure LOL..
in my case after 2 years of marriage the whole world started asking bacha kab bacha kab and phir i got pregnant now i see my cousins waiting a lot longer and nobody questions them no regrets now, though i do feel as much as i love my kids they are a looot of work , so before folks have kids they need to travel extensively, enjoy themselves and be ready.
and when i read the part of pol kholing by Sam all i could hear in my ears was
the old Mahabhaaarat ... Mahabharaarat...Mahabharat poor III OMG what is going to happen to her..Cry the 2 men in her life are sure driving her crazy..
@ Bold: Absolutely agree on that one!!
@ blue:  LOLLOL