Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: taara113

This had R&B's first note to self πŸ˜³

Reading more of them would be fun...now that he speaks enough πŸ˜Š

u know something i thought of the same thing when i read it!
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Fawad looks like my cousin so EWW! Plz dont run it for me  Anyway Fawad is not that tall. Just read the read Transfer of Allegience, actually i did skim it at my Dr office but now i am read with my chai, i will gush after reading comments πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

i love Fawad actually but for some reason cant think of him as R&B you guys keep looking πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
DesiUs_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful updates. He introduced her to paradise and now she wants more πŸ˜‰. It is commendable that he is restraining himself despite his lifestyle. It appears RB is more committed and is more sure of this relationship than II as he is talking about babies.
II will defend RB before Appa and defend Appa before RB. That is what an Indian woman does.
Now may be Appa will realize he cannot keep her from RB anymore.
Doing a beautiful job in describing their day to day activities and keeping it real.
adlin1784 thumbnail
Hello everyone
Rhapsody
 Waouh such a beautiful post!!!

I can understand R&B's astonishment when seeing 500 people in a tent. I mean he is a lonesome quiet person. I am the same. If I have to go to an unknown place by force I won't be confortable. But he talked based on his messages.

How can she be so confortable with strangers? I don't understand.

A question : what had she done with Subbu???? I mean she went all the way with him right? What was he doing???  Even if she does it just once. Or maybe I don't understand. She seems so innocent and unaware of what may happen...

Thanks Nisha again a wonderful job you've done.

TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: adlin1784

Hello everyone

Rhapsody
 Waouh such a beautiful post!!!

I can understand R&B's astonishment when seeing 500 people in a tent. I mean he is a lonesome quiet person. I am the same. If I have to go to an unknown place by force I won't be confortable. But he talked based on his messages.

How can she be so confortable with strangers? I don't understand.

A question : what had she done with Subbu???? I mean she went all the way with him right? What was he doing???  Even if she does it just once. Or maybe I don't understand. She seems so innocent and unaware of what may happen...

Thanks Nisha again a wonderful job you've done.

Adlin regarding how can she be so comfortable with strangers i can sort of relate .. when i was in my 20s, post marriage and kids that changed :) I am still extroverted but not to that level ..

When you are an extrovert its in your blood to be over nice to people and find means to enjoy ..right now she is in a happy phase , she just got to spend some good time with him, is rested and so she is in a happy mood and when folks are celebrating she cant help but join the group..

In India typically all functions are large scale and you are told to make everyone feel good in middle class homes, we have a minimum of 400 people for our weddings and more my colleagues at work cant believe that :-) .

I am not sure if she went all the way with Subbu atleast not in this way..

Just my two cents
Abhinaiscool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranu1234

Adlin regarding how can she be so comfortable with strangers i can sort of relate .. when i was in my 20s, post marriage and kids that changed :) I am still extroverted but not to that level ..

When you are an extrovert its in your blood to be over nice to people and find means to enjoy ..right now she is in a happy phase , she just got to spend some good time with him, is rested and so she is in a happy mood and when folks are celebrating she cant help but join the group..

In India typically all functions are large scale and you are told to make everyone feel good in middle class homes, we have a minimum of 400 people for our weddings and more my colleagues at work cant believe that :-) .

I am not sure if she went all the way with Subbu atleast not in this way..

Just my two cents

Completely agree with you Anu... I used to an all out girl... Talk to everybody... From the peon to the principal in my school and college... But work marriage  kids and USA changed me A Lott...
😳
In India  when we were growing up the atmosphere was very casual... We used to play with everybody go to anybody's house No fear No worries everyone was aunties or uncles for us... But I won't let my kids interact with others like that... Because the times have changed our thinking has changed...  As we grow older we become more responsible scared etc

II s a FREE N KINDERED SPIIRT... She has never seen such unfortunate incident in life like R&B ... I think slowly n surely these two imperfect people are gonna make a PERFECT FAMILY...πŸ˜‰

NISHA WILL MAKE SURE OF THAT...WONT YOU NISHA !!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
adlin1784 thumbnail
Transfer of Allegiance
II has discovered a new world and doesn't want to leave it. She used to beg R&B to stop and she begs him to continue and she wants to make deals like a child (when she promises to not complain about his stubble). For once he was the one who brought her back on earth by picking her phone. And our versatile II was suddenly in hurry to go back home because Appa was waiting for her and called her when he wasn't even bothered by staying in the same room.

Yes she is a warrior she is ready to protect her R&B from Appa because she knows how both of them are. But how can she handle the situation? She won't be very confortable if she goes completely against Appa and she can't not defend her fiance.
Difficult.

Eagerly waiting for the next update but a little apprehensive.

As I already said I love your tale Nisha. I live with your characters in the story. That's  what a good author can do according to me : bring the reader inside the story as if he was part of it. Anw that's what you do. I red that some on the thread consider II and R&B and all the characters as members of their family.
adlin1784 thumbnail
To Ranu1234 and Goosecool
I lived in Algeria until 8 and in my neighborhood and even in the most parts of the town everybody knew my late grandfather and yes every child used to go here and there randomly and every adult (or almost) was uncle and aunty. Yes that was the habits.
And weddings were and still are a big thing gathering every member close or not of the family the neighborhood the children in laws and their family. Almost everyone know everyone and it is an important city. So I can understand that it can be hundreds of people all enjoying the event.

Maybe I became so shy and introvert post my shift to France and I became very cautious because of the unknown place. But anyway i think II is a little careless she went to her boss' brother in law's in laws !!!! And she never met them before since she met Bally's parents.

And it wasn't really a complaint it is just that i hardly understand that. Even if sometimes i wish to be able to interact so easily with people (but not to the point of sleeping in an unknown room in an unknown house with unknown people around me when i am sick).
adlin1784 thumbnail
I think i am again alone here like every night (but this tale is internationally followed so people are from everywhereπŸ˜‰)
Sorry i hope my previous posts don't look like complaints. I don't use emoticons (or very few) because i don't always really know their meaning (even in French in my texts). So maybe my posts sound dull or critical. That is not what i mean.

It is almost 11:30 pm here so i will go to find approximatively 10 more pages to catch up in the morning and 20+ in the evening.

Keep going with the great and unique writing you're doing Nisha.
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rhapsody - speechless

Transfer of Allegiance - Moving, indeed very moving... felt a pang somewhere , does  Appa realise that he  is loosing his baby is his battle with her prince?

II's protective instinct,  her brave stance is extremely endearing, little wonder R&B didn't eat her up

Splendid updates Nisha