Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Scribble_Tweety

No rey arshi they DIDNT go all the way. He just pleasured her☺️

I realized this the second time I read it! First time I though they went all the way!☺️ Thank but! :)
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Now that my lovelies are back, lets start gushing guys πŸ˜‰

Serious reader, where did you disappear all of a sudden πŸ˜² 
Kahan  ho Hsp, aap ??

I was at the dentist office, just came back.. Nisha ne to aaj mara dala, I am just in awe how beautifully she writes.Hats of to her.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Fawad looks like my cousin so EWW! Plz dont run it for me  Anyway Fawad is not that tall. Just read the read Transfer of Allegience, actually i did skim it at my Dr office but now i am read with my chai, i will gush after reading comments πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Uff yaar!!
Ab kisiko toh banado RB πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail

I was at the dentist office, just came back.. Nisha ne to aaj mara dala, I am just in awe how beautifully she writes.Hats of to her.

Oh!!
Do you wanna rest??
cause, I am sure you wont be able to gush...there will be lot og " TEETH GRITTING AND GNWAING" now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Oh!!
Do you wanna rest??
cause, I am sure you wont be able to gush...there will be lot og " TEETH GRITTING AND GNWAING" now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It was regular cleaning, belive me now i am giving my mega smile , as its all sparkley and white 
🀣
kg1404 thumbnail
Ok ppl, the plumber is done with his job , dishwasher and the sink deciding to behave themselves once again, my home and my virtual world life bk to normal and that's a relief!!chal, Got to rush bk out!!

More later in the evening!!
Hsp.canada thumbnail

I just gave the clothes to the dry-clean (laundry wala) I had a big big grin when I opened the door, made some polite conversation but believe me I wanted to laugh. He must be thinking of me as crazy Indian woman.  This joke will stay in my head for a while.  

nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nisha u r rockstar, superstar, every star in the universe...u wrote such a bful chapter that words will fail to describe its beauty...both the chapters were super awesome... her fear, his patience, her eagerness to learn , his being a good teacher... simply superb...the way he eases her with her fear..worships her, the way she is ready to give it back...ufff mar dala...
"I wont say anything about ur stubble" "I swear"
she promised.. begging...
yeh dekho ab kaun desperate ho raha...huh II...

he removed his ear phone from one year with a Note
to self:"cant have both on when II is around"..
i seriously laughed like a maniac reading this...

I am not going to
let him harass you" she said protectively.. From fighting him she had gone to fighting FOR
him...

so profound and deep...II stance changed completely... she will fight with him like a raging bull but won't let anyone else harass her R&B...

once again nisha...u r just a brilliant ,awesome , superbly fantastic author...hats off to you...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Hsp... That reminds me I need to see a dentist soon
KG.. Happpyyy... Yayieee... Welcome back!!!!
Okkk.. See you soonnn
Ashu25 thumbnail

I just gave the clothes to the dry-clean (laundry wala) I
had a big big grin when I opened the door, made some polite conversation but believe
me I wanted to laugh. He must be thinking of me as crazy Indian woman. This joke will stay in my head for a while.

All thanks to THE INSANE ME πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ