Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Miss Confused now talks πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dude is at his analogical best πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Both of them do not want to attend Baldev's Son in Law's function πŸ˜²πŸ˜², Bally must be going " jab attend hi nahi karni thi ruki kyon mere jeeje/saale ke sasural mein"πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
3 kids and Directorship. August or September. II, shut up. The dude is giving you a concession of mere days, rather weeks (2) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. You might not want him say " Lets make kids now and marriage can wait" . M sure you will have a panic attack πŸ€£πŸ€£
Dude, SPILL THE BEANS πŸ˜‘😑😑. You need to do it RB. You cant expect her to understand pages of essays in just TWO FREAKING WORDS YOU UTTER πŸ˜‘😑😑.
Ermm, Sam, you gusher, you should stop calling the Iyers and freaking them out πŸ€£
Amma, instead of multitasking I would suggest you switch your phone off , shut yourself and your phone up in some dark corner of your DII877 flat πŸ€£
Appa.πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±. Chuck lungi dance guys. I can already see him doing SHIVA TANDAVAM  on Amma's head now πŸ€£
Why give robber chachu dinner treat πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
I hope my speculation comes out right...II n RB going out for lunch/dinner and shopping, Appa going insane, Amma calling Vandu, Vandu giving piece of mind to Appa about his BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL daughter's antics, Appa slightly coming to terms with RB and yet not accepting him fully πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nice one re Nishu...
Next eppo ?????
Edited by ashu9 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: adlin1784

About R&B's face research... I don't feel like putting a (real) face πŸ€”

So I can fantasize about his character with the face of my choice according to my mood or my crush (celebrity) of the moment. πŸ˜‰

Yes I know I am crazy but I can't change myself (if ever I wanted to change). It's just that I am shy and quite introvert person so I fantasize A LOT (about my favourite characters, actors...).

Yes it's quite obvious I am singleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bold : πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Adlin, same here...I am an introvert, errr...at least appear to be one, but here on the forum I go SHAMELESSLY EXTROVERT πŸ€£
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
πŸ‘
Another good one again.

I know Paris is Paris this dude can workout anywhere can't he...is he giving II a hard time... about wanting to got to Paris. He is filthy rich he can fly in and out..why can't a girl live where her heart is..wonder what his compulsions are??

Wouldn't it be awesome to have babies and still work like men manage to without being split in the middle about leaving them 2 feet away from your arms.

No no one size fits all solutions we know ... but I wish i had pushed like II did.
Go for it girl...
You got her under my skin again Nisha. β€οΈ

Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidhi.b23

galiyan toh padni hi hai ashu...he spoiled all the passion...kaha Maine ek mast hot sexy encounter ke sapne dekhe thein kaha is namurad ne aake sab sapno pe pani pher diya...

Namurad πŸ€£πŸ€£
Hsp keh rahi thi kal raat ko ki uske saath ek aur encounter ho jaye...Woh story se bahar na aakar kahe " Woh madam ji, main toh bas kapde lautane gaya that wahan, yahan toh mere hi kapde utaarni ki baat ho rahi hai ( ermmm, his beizzaddi I meant )" πŸ€£
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SunshineBliss

Mouse nahi chhahiye re...Rb chahiye...Asli wala..Mila toh dila do pleaaajjj😭😭

Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Goosecool

Me too ready for the WW3 between the fil & sil... that would be sooo cool.. m a sadist here

N II is right about pregnancy n kids... that too 3 .They Should really have fun before kids... because the whole equation changes after having kids... it becomes more of kid friendly vacation... u have to be friends with kids friends moms n a whole lot of changes. God we have changed so many things in our life for our kids..

even have to be nice to obnoxious people because their kids happen to be my kids BFF. still counting...

But still love my kiddos a Lott... πŸ˜• 😳

Bold : GC that line simply cracked me up πŸ€£

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Her Dad is just like her, not ONE conciliatory bone in his body, he LOOKS for trouble and actually finds it. I am going to wrap up Jaipur on the next one and have Mr Iyer and R&B slug it out
Uske baad Chachu's dinner and then the band baja baraatπŸ˜ƒ

AAwww
Just saw this...looking forward t the slug fest! But knowing what we do of RnB he is going to be lethal and cool..😳

II my girl...let's see what you do.. 
Hsp.canada thumbnail

samyukta spilled the beans... ww3 in making now...appa vs R&B...both ready to claw each other...n II...she will be stuck between them...poor her...getting bashed from all the sides...appa already doesn't like R&B and now when their being together in Jaipur is out in open he will just breathe fire...yeh sam bhi na...she is no less than II...may be she was trying to portay her brother as a caring and loving fianc but yaha yo sab ulta ho gaya..

good that II has made herself clear... if he really wants 3 kids then they should really plan it out..why is the guy in such a hurry...it's not if II is running away...they need to have time after marriage for themselves... already they don't agree to most of the stuffs...how will they raise together kids is a serious mystery...

i didn't undestand one thing.. what having baby is to do with his company fiscal year...

Based on viewing many relationships in my life , and I will say mostly gora people, when they realize that they met the ONE, they marry and start the family right away. R&B views II as his soulmate, hence he has the urge to stamp her forever and most men ( western world) show this as ultimate commitment
( having kids). 
Ashu25 thumbnail

samyukta spilled the beans... ww3 in making now...appa vs R&B...both ready to claw each other...n II...she will be stuck between them...poor her...getting bashed from all the sides...appa already doesn't like R&B and now when their being together in Jaipur is out in open he will just breathe fire...yeh sam bhi na...she is no less than II...may be she was trying to portay her brother as a caring and loving fianc but yaha yo sab ulta ho gaya..

good that II has made herself clear... if he really wants 3 kids then they should really plan it out..why is the guy in such a hurry...it's not if II is running away...they need to have time after marriage for themselves... already they don't agree to most of the stuffs...how will they raise together kids is a serious mystery...

i didn't undestand one thing.. what having baby is to do with his company fiscal year...

Bold : Sure she is already, ab bahut zyaada bashing sehni hai usko πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The company fiscal thing, well, maybe he will have more responsibilties to shoulder or something like that...I have no clue myself πŸ˜•

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Miss Confused now talks πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dude is its analogical best πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Both of them do not want to attend Baldev's Son in Law's function πŸ˜²πŸ˜², Bally must be going " jab attend hi nahi karni thi ruki kyon mere jeeje/saale ke sasural mein"πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
3 kids and Directorship. August or September. II, shut up. The dude is giving you a concession of mere days, rather weeks (2) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. You might not want him say " Lets make kids now and marriage can wait" . M sure you will have a panic attack πŸ€£πŸ€£
Dude, SPILL THE BEANS πŸ˜‘😑😑. you need to do it RB. You cant expect her to understand pages of essays in just TWO FREAKING WORDS YOU UTTER πŸ˜‘😑😑.
Ermm, Sam, you gusher, you should stop calling the Iyers and freaking them out πŸ€£
Amma, instead of multitasking I would suggest you switch your phone off , shut yourself and your phone up in some dark corner of your DII877 flat πŸ€£
Appa.πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±. Chuck lungi dance guys. I can already see him doing SHIVA TANDAVAM  on Amma's head now πŸ€£
Why give robber chachu dinner treat πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
I hope my dpeculation comes out right...II n RB going out for lunch/dinner and shopping, Appagoing insane, Amma calling Vandu, Vandu giving piece of mind to Appa about his BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL daughter's antics, Appa slightly coming to terms with RB and yet not accepting him fully πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nice one re Nishu...
Next eppo ?????

Love the Tandav reference. And B&B for II πŸ€£
Vandu will save the day hopefully.