Software Symphonies 5--Spice Route on 148 - Page 54

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Based on viewing many relationships in my life , and I will say mostly gora people, when they realize that they met the ONE, they marry and start the family right away. R&B views II as his soulmate, hence he has the urge to stamp her forever and most men ( western world) show this as ultimate commitment
( having kids).

well if that is the case hsp then he should understand that II doesn't understand this...for her marriage is imp but so is her career.. n she is 27 only...
in Western world live in relationships are common..couple stays year together and then get married...they are already compatible.. but yaha toh ab ja ke communication start hua hai...if they have baby so early dunno whether it will be good..II is herself no less than a kid..
Originally posted by ashu9

Bold : Sure she is already, ab bahut zyaada bashing sehni hai usko๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
The company fiscal thing, well, maybe he will have more responsibilties to shoulder or something like that...I have no clue myself๐Ÿ˜•

scolding from all side awaits her..better she stays in jaipur only...:)
ha yaar responsibilities could be one reason..n as hsp said it his way of commitment...
such a wonderful chapter nisha...u made my day...absolutely gorgeous...
from her masti to texting to shopping to the lovely passionate encounter...just so wonderful.. im gushing so much i dont have words to write...
"When u touch me I cant breathe"...this was a sweet admission of her feelings... she just burn in passion when he touches her..and he just gets aroused when her hands touches his head...

i seriously don't have words to describe such a bful chapter
..words will fail to describe the sensuality, passion , boldness and love with which this chapter is written...
What was that ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
I am done reading once, heart pounding, thudding, and blushing and smiling and...
UFFF
Kitna maarengi Author Sahiba humko ๐Ÿ˜†
And lemme tell you, this update came as a shocker to me..I didnt expect you to give one now..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
he fights that occured will be addressed another day. - This can wait, after such a hot encounter, who wants cold looks and shoulders ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
I don't have words !!!! just nothing to say... I donno wen I am going to sleep and how many times I am going to read this
RHAPSODY indeed that was what it was..
Cheerful and playful๐Ÿ˜Šat the beginning

and just what every woman in love dreams of - to be worshipped , cared for and touched with soul!

I had tears when i read about II's innocence at his touch, whispered sob, his appreciation --soulful my friend!

Was a true treat!!
โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ<- that's you!
Edited by blue5sky - 9 years ago
They did it? Woah! Woah! 
I cant stop blushing! :")

Oh GODโ˜บ๏ธ
I remember when she once said that his fingers are so longโ˜บ๏ธ there was something so deep, deeper than the orgasm. She was scared of the moment. Scared he wont like what he saw BUT he removed all doubt. I like the abstract language you used. Infact its this indirect description that affects the readers most rather than the direct visualistic one. Just one question, will she return the favour?โ˜บ๏ธ
Originally posted by arshi21

They did it? Woah! Woah! 
I cant stop blushing! :")

No rey arshi they DIDNT go all the way. He just pleasured herโ˜บ๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
It was beautifully written...This was a sweet surprise..II's innocent confession was just cherry on the cake. So she did share one of her insecurities. I lowed how R&B scolded her when she voiced her fear. She should contemplate on it later, she would then realise that she was wrong on accusing him that he wants 2 marry her just for s**.

I am so afraid for II...Appa is gonna be really angry with her.Will this lead to an R&B Appa face-off?

Will the next update be a continuation of this beautiful surprise ya fir about furious appa??
Edited by Neha07 - 9 years ago