Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Ranu1234

the kid convo continues looks like and ouch deal breaker ๐Ÿ˜ญ she is going to be fine and have the 3 kids and drive him mad for sure ๐Ÿ˜†..
in my case after 2 years of marriage the whole world started asking bacha kab bacha kab and phir i got pregnant now i see my cousins waiting a lot longer and nobody questions them no regrets now, though i do feel as much as i love my kids they are a looot of work , so before folks have kids they need to travel extensively, enjoy themselves and be ready.
and when i read the part of pol kholing by Sam all i could hear in my ears was
the old Mahabhaaarat ... Mahabharaarat...Mahabharat poor III OMG what is going to happen to her..๐Ÿ˜ญ the 2 men in her life are sure driving her crazy..

Her Dad is just like her, not ONE conciliatory bone in his body, he LOOKS for trouble and actually finds it. I am going to wrap up Jaipur on the next one and have Mr Iyer and R&B slug it out
Uske baad Chachu's dinner and then the band baja baraat๐Ÿ˜ƒ
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Her Dad is just like her, not ONE conciliatory bone in his body, he LOOKS for trouble and actually finds it. I am going to wrap up Jaipur on the next one and have Mr Iyer and R&B slug it out

Me ready for the fight between SIL and FIL oh what fun ๐Ÿ˜†
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Nish what about the shopping and stuff ???? Also I would like to read the full fledge iyer wedding from veratham to 3rd day kattu sadha koodai...

I love our style weddings, specially kasi yatra, nalungu,oonjal...wow
I would get married soon just for that
Abhinaiscool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me too ready for the WW3 between the fil & sil... that would be sooo cool.. m a sadist here

N II is right about pregnancy n kids... that too 3 .They Should really have fun before kids... because the whole equation changes after having kids... it becomes more of kid friendly vacation... u have to be friends with kids friends moms n a whole lot of changes. God we have changed so many things in our life for our kids..

even have to be nice to obnoxious people because their kids happen to be my kids BFF. still counting...

But still love my kiddos a Lott... ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by Goosecool - 9 years ago
DesiUs_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Superb updates ๐Ÿ‘. Letting amma and appa know about R&B and II are together in Jaipur through Samyuktha is a very clever move.The difference between the reaction between bhallas and Iyers about them being together before marriage shows the cultural difference between the two families. What is normal for Bhallas is a taboo for Iyers. Absolutely loving all convos and interactions between the leads and other characters too.
Waiting for face off between Appa and R&B.
II is reminding me of young Aishwarya Rai from Iruvaru/ Jeans days.
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goosecool

Me too ready for the WW3 between the fil & sil... that would be sooo cool.. m a sadist here

N II is right about pregnancy n kids... that too 3 .They Should really have fun before kids... because the whole equation changes after having kids... it becomes more of kid friendly vacation... u have to be friends with kids friends moms n a whole lot of changes. God we have changed so many things in our life for our kids..

even have to be nice to obnoxious people because their kids happen to be my kids BFF. still counting...

But still love my kiddos a Lott... ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Right we put up with a lot and guess love makes us do crazy things like even teach 8 year old girls dance trust me nothing can be more painful๐Ÿ˜†they have egos then 
Abhinaiscool thumbnail
U r sooo right my kids 9 year old frie nods have egos bigger than elephants. . They r all DIVAS ... itttakeaway guts to arrange a dance for them...

I SALUTE U COMRADE ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
samyukta spilled the beans... ww3 in making now...appa vs R&B...both ready to claw each other...n II...she will be stuck between them...poor her...getting bashed from all the sides...appa already doesn't like R&B and now when their being together in Jaipur is out in open he will just breathe fire...yeh sam bhi na...she is no less than II...may be she was trying to portay her brother as a caring and loving fianc but yaha yo sab ulta ho gaya..

good that II has made herself clear... if he really wants 3 kids then they should really plan it out..why is the guy in such a hurry...it's not if II is running away...they need to have time after marriage for themselves... already they don't agree to most of the stuffs...how will they raise together kids is a serious mystery...

i didn't undestand one thing.. what having baby is to do with his company fiscal year...
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranu1234

Right we put up with a lot and guess love makes us do crazy things like even teach 8 year old girls dance trust me nothing can be more painful๐Ÿ˜†they have egos then 

Anu so sweet u have girl, I wanted one too. And so good u r teaching her to dance. My kathak will go waste learnt it for 3 years Can't teach anyone. I miss braiding hair( I know I am funny) 

Edited by Hsp.canada - 9 years ago
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Anu so sweet u have girl, I wanted one too. And so good u r teaching her to dance. My kathak will go waste learnt it for 3 years Can't teach anyone. I miss braiding hair( I know I am funny) 

Hsp, my little one, 6 yr ol,  and for 5 whole minutes every week day morning i curse the braiding (2 braids that have to be "Purrfect" else lil miss perfection shall not step into her school shoes  
AND
saturdays when i drop her for kathak classes i curse again for another 5 whole minutes (no more actually) when she scrambles to fix her ghungru the "Purrfect" way before her class. 
Irony of life!! ๐Ÿ˜Š