Software Symphonies 5--Spice Route on 148 - Page 53

Posted: 9 years ago
I can see Appa doing it laready. When I read " Appa's hand on his hips" only I knew 🤣
Yes, Vandu..The sane, logical, human who knows things in their actual sense and does save the day everyday for all her sister's and father's doings 
Edited by ashu9 - 9 years ago
Ashu I am laughing so loudly, on your comment regarding the laundry guy!!!! Tomm when my laundry pick up guy will come. I know I will be viewing him in a different light😉😉
This mystery of how they will actually have kids is gnawing me inside out now🤣 BUT one thing I get from R&B is that he wants to stay with her night & day during pregnancy. Thats why he wants it before the fiscal year.😳 No he doesnt want her to be with Amma or Akka when she throws up any tantrums or rasam.❤️
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Ashu I am laughing so loudly, on your comment regarding the laundry guy!!!! Tomm when my laundry pick up guy will come. I know I will be viewing him in a different light😉😉
🤣🤣
Imagine me writing that comment while laughing out like a maniac 
Originally posted by Scribble_Tweety

This mystery of how they will actually have kids is gnawing me inside out now🤣 BUT one thing I get from R&B is that he wants to stay with her night & day during pregnancy. Thats why he wants it before the fiscal year.😳 No he doesnt want her to be with Amma or Akka when she throws up any tantrums or rasam.❤️
I would  sooo love it if whatever you said in red comes true 
I know so that he can rock and cradle her again ☺️
Ashu I loved ur review. Amma, appa and Sam.😆 so apt u said for all. 
Originally posted by ashu9

Bold : Sure she is already, ab bahut zyaada bashing sehni hai usko 😆😆😆
The company fiscal thing, well, maybe he will have more responsibilties to shoulder or something like that...I have no clue myself 😕

He wants to go back to Paris by September remember?
Us se pehle the first bacha can be almost on its way

I fully agree with Hsp, thats how goras roll, its their ULTIMATE symbol of love is to have kids with the woman they love😳
Is any update on the way?? It's 11.35 Est. Else will go do nee nee now.
Sleep Hsp...Author sahiba is also gone...She will update after 5.30 pm IST 😃
Rhapsody☺️

They got there by 1 ish, and SHE had a better time than he did, there were over 500 people. She bought a silver bowl and spoon
R&B wanted to buy some gold thingie, she flipped...
"they are MY friends so I shall gift them" she hissed
"Technically you crashed II" he said blandly
RAKSHASAN! WHATEVER! WHO EVER HELPS ME WHEN I RUN AWAY FROM YOU IS FRIEND FOR LIFE

in the shamiana covering the entire gali now, the cars were parked in arterial roads. He almost had a panic attack when he saw so many people under one tent
Needless to say she had a blast mingled, met more one year olds and less than one year olds and built all sorts of rishtedaari with everyone in the Rajasthani side and met Baldev's parents for the first time
Chased Anku and Anay around in her saree... met aunts and great aunts and ate and ate... and walked around OTHER people's houses trying to find Ankur and Anay, learnt to tie a Rajasthani pagri
Curled up the moustaches of 80+ year old great grandpas...
She generally had a blast...
She texted him a couple times

"Have u learnt Rajasthani yet?"
"No I was teaching a guy French" was his response
She sent back a ROFL emoji

"We can go if u are bored" she wrote
"We can go if u want to shop" he wrote back
She was by him within the 20th minute, it was 5 ish.. and dusty and hot inside the tent it smelled of pooris and mithai... 

Bally sent atleast 5 kgs of mithai home, 
"To Iyer aaj raat ko?" he asked
"Not sure R&B said pensively
"I am not going in before Wed, achha hua banda aa gay nahi to tujhe Shatabdi mein bithaata ya haveli mein... chup chaap"
"I can stay until Wed. MAIN ruk sakti hoon"
"Tera miya nahi na rukh sakta"She looked at R&B
He just looked inscrutable with his sun glasses

she opened a box in the car, and ate two... offered to him, 
"I am good II" he said shaking his head
"U are just a snob ya mithai nahi khaate?"
"I ate tiramisu that other day if u remember?"
"Ummm ya... Friday ko khaaya ya nahi"(When I was not there)
He didnt respond... she looked out the window...

The shopping? Well she walked every inch of every street that had a clothing store in Jaipur.
 Or atleast tried to, with him in tow, the fights that occured will be addressed another day. 
When they got back to the hotel at 11:20, she was sneezing and coughing from all the dust
He was just DONE!!
There was over 15 bags... trinkets, clothes, sarees for Amma and Akka, traditional outfits for Shravu and Athim and Appa, and a giant pagri for Periappa
A fancy wall clock for her room...
"U wont even get to look at it, get the navy and black one" he suggested
Putting away the red, yellow and green handcrafted mirror work cloth wall clocks
"Nahi mere room ke liye hai"
"There are only three colors navy grey and black"
"I am going to change that" she vowed
He smiled and let it go...

They fought over the shower, she told him she needed to use the "bathroom" and then locked herself up... 
taking a nice long spiky hot... needle spray shower, she forgot to bring her clothes in since she was tricking him
She just wore a towelling robe, it went down almost to her ankle despite being tall... when she stepped out he was in the living room reading a book twirling his locks
He turned to look at her smug form removing his ear phones... "Its all yours now" she said
"Thanks" he said politely... walked up and picked her up

As she shrieked

"I MEANT THE SHOWER DA... PLEASE NO... U ARE GRIMY AND ICKY, NO DA, PLEASE" she shrieked
"Vidu da" she hissed as he held her vertically, she arched away from him...  there was something 
arousing about a faint smell of his woodsy after shave mix with the scent of his tired body... she tried to bend down as surrpetiously as possible to inhale, her hair falling all over him

HE dumped her on the bed.. and leaned down...
"Please da, poi kuli da first, jaakar nahao yaar, please?"
He undid the knot on her waist, the two sides hung open limp..
"bas***d" I am going to be awake and waiting" and am going to get back at you" she shouted...
He walked away as she threw a pillow at him, it landed on a lamp on the dressing table sending it crashing down, breaking the bulb...
"I am so sorry. I am so sorry, I shudnt have.. WHY DID U HAVE TO DUCK? ITS ALL YOUR FAULT DA"
Leave it alone II" he muttered 
She waited until he went in and cleaned it up...
She wore  a camisole and a  orange hoodie and a tan old navy track... applied her moisturizer and tied her hair with a scarf, looked through the menu and ordered
grilled cheese and tomato soup for herself... asked a 100 times if it was "REALLY vegetarian"
She said grilled turkey and a chicken "south western" soup for him
He walked up to her as she painted her nails on the sofa by the bed.. a sparkly dark pink he gently flicked her brush... 
it painted a streak across all her toes.
"Thats the third thing" she said.. warning him with the brush in her hand
"Second the buld was ur fault he said" rubbing his hair vigorously... she ogled... he threw the towel on her her brush fell on her knee staining her track pant
"Its like rain, kitne geele baal hain" she shrieked as he sprayed water over her not shaking just bending down to get her towel...
"Hair cut pannave pannade, dont ever get a hair hut" she wiped her knee trying to get rid of the color
dabbed the cotton ball stained with remover on her knee, on her toes... ALL over...
There was a knock on the door
"Mera khaana aa gaya main ja rahi hoon khaane," she got off pushed him out of the way and ran out

Sat down on the living room couch and devoured her food...
There was chocolates too... she saved that bowl

He appeared waering his Alexander Wang track and a brown BR tee... DID NOT COMB HIS HAIR

He opened the two covered bowl...
"I went out on a limb and ordered turkey sandwich and southwestern chicken... aaj tumhari waja se do birds shaheed ho gaye" "Think about it"
She tried toawaken the vegan in him?
"they were probably dea already" he said, eating
She got up to go..
"II sait"
"Mujhe ladna nahi hai" she said
He chuckled
"Bring ur nail thing"
"Oh ya, and sit by me II, bend down near me II, and just when u paint 
ur big toe I will flick it II" "PODA!" she said and went in... sat and painted her nails quietly listening to Sooryan FM
Brushed her teeth, admired her nail color, and the one bag of kurtas she brought up from the car, held it on her and looked at it for a few minutes

She put her stuff away when she saw him go in to brush... she found the longish after shave lotion tube in her transparent pouch
She turned a slow crimson...
Quickly stuffed it in her tote and sat down to text... he went to bed face down.. she saw what he did in bed when he was awake... he turned 10 times in less than five minutes
She slowly walked up all over the room and turned on all the lights chuckling... went to the bed and turned on the lights on one side first then the other he lunged and grabbed her
Throwing her on the bed... "Back to your antics?" he asked climbing on her
"I was just helping u sleep" she laughed uncontrollably... he wasnt smiling just staring at her laughing face

She reached and felt the still moist clumps all over his forehead and neck... he groaned lowering himself
Kissed her roughly... her arms going around him tight... as they rolled on the bed... he unzipped her hoodie to reveal the pink cami... he was overjoyed
She was on top now, she held his face and quivered "When u touch me I cant breathe" innocently

He groaned in appreciation at the honesty, rolled her over pinned her and claimed her lip... sucking audibly.. following his usual pattern of going to ear and nose ring
"U are going to get tired soon if I dont get a tattoo or something" she giggled softly...
His hand delving inside her cami.. she squirmed "Please da" she begged
"U have to be kidding II" he said roughly "I am not going to stop" tone
He reached for the belly button as she rotated on the bed, denying him access...
She pushed him down and lay on him pinning his hands above his head
"How frequently do u get a hair cut?' she hissed hoarsely
Her face buried  above his ear as she dug into his scalp with her nails...
"U are a guy why do u need so much hair" he chuckled

Gently undoing her stra on the back

"Yenn da?" she begged as things came apart... as she lay down to hok it back up, he undid the knot on her waist... sliding her rack pants off

She gasped in awe and excitement... and in a strange fear
"U might hate it" she whispered sobbing
He gathered her to his body and hugged her tight "U are insane" he scolded her
"When u kissed me by the Monet I was sure u were going to splash that video on the internet" she groaned on his neck as he rolled her cami over her ribs
"May be I shud record this" he mocked
She kicked him
"bas***d" she groaned as she felt his mouth land some where in her chest... 
his left hand went down her waist... strolled oevr her thigh in soft finger tip strokes
And detoured to a region between her legs.. as she moaned loud... 
he moved her head towards him, as she opened her eyes wide in shock... and slowly let his fingers wander, as he bent down on her chest...
She didnt know what to hold his head or his hand... in the most excruciatingly sweet predicament she had ever faced in life she decided to  go "undecided"
II YOU ARE WRITHING LIKE A SPAGHETTI TWISTED AROUND A FORK... OR A HOSE FILLING UP WITH WATER
WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING TO YOU?
With slllow hand and lip strokes, he watched her arch, soar, hurtle, and plunge...holding his lips on her chest and clutching his hand on her thigh, 
he licked the beads of sweat off her upper lip and went back to worshipping her... she was sure she lay there weeks hungering and moaning... but
A soft plea escaped her lips first followed by longer louder ones... as she shook like a leaf... 
feeling every pore tingle... from finger tip to scalp to toe tip... a strange... gooey ecstasy spilled and poured liquefying her being...in a trickle first and a jet stream later
She turned and clung to him.."hold me da" she begged blowing air through dry lips. as he cooed softly in her ear..."shhh " 
he gently soothed her as her body returned to earth her soul lost in oblivion☺️