Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
such a bful update nisha...finally they are opening up..talking about shopping, his fetishes, her career aspirations, babies...
chalo baby steps hi sahi at least they are proceeding in right direction... communication is the key to any successful relation and these two needs to learn that...loved the way he analyzed her concerns...its not that she don't like kids but is just afraid of being a mother..afterall its a job that comes with huge responsibility... best job but a tough one...
akka will be a guiding light to II..i think its after talking with vandu only that II realize that she needs to discuss these issue with R&B...he won't realize on his own what II wants..
same goes for R&B...if he is indeed planning to return Paris he should come clean ..especially now when II has told him that she wants to be director in next 5-7 years..

well they can have 2 boys and 1 girl...suits everyone...:))

i hate that housekeeping person by the way...galat time pe entry mari...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bechara house keeping staff 🤣🤣
Sab gaaliya dene mein lage hain usko..
Soch raha hoga kis musibat mein pad gaya main 🤣
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashu9

Bechara house keeping staff 🤣🤣

Sab gaaliya dene mein lage hain usko..
Soch raha hoga kis musibat mein pad gaya main 🤣

Nisha ne aacha nahi kiya usk ke saath, he is being cursed so much...She needs to give us another encounter.😉
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Nisha ne aacha nahi kiya usk ke saath, he is being cursed so much...She needs to give us another encounter.😉

Hahahaa...Encounter kiske saath?? Uske saath?? Mar jaayega yaar bechara.. Rehne dete hain usse.. 😆
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Hahahaa...Encounter kiske saath?? Uske saath?? Mar jaayega yaar bechara.. Rehne dete hain usse.. 😆

That was a good one ashu 🤣 
adlin1784 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello everyone.
😭😭 When I thought that I have finally caught up all the posts... I left the forum yesterday (9th feb) at 10:40pm (french time) but when I came back to see this morning ( in a rush) the thread had 10 more pages.

Now I still have 10 pages to read to catch up everything. (it's 9pm here)
adlin1784 thumbnail
About R&B's face research... I don't feel like putting a (real) face 🤔
So I can fantasize about his character with the face of my choice according to my mood or my crush (celebrity) of the moment. 😉

Yes I know I am crazy but I can't change myself (if ever I wanted to change). It's just that I am shy and quite introvert person so I fantasize A LOT (about my favourite characters, actors...).

Yes it's quite obvious I am single😆😆
adlin1784 thumbnail
About Slumber Sightings
Sooo cuute. They slept together!!!! I mean only slept but they were together even if they had fought just before. They need each other they know it even if they don't really know (I hope I am clear. Not sure). 

II is stubborn we all know that by now even R&B know it but he is no least.   Doesn't he know of another way to get close to her in a fight? An aggressive kiss? I don't complain as I said I love love fights😳

Beautiful work Nisha. As everyone else here I would have liked a longer post but thank you for this lovely fight which is not finished yet (there where I am right now)
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Bechara house keeping staff🤣🤣</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Sab gaaliya dene mein lage hain usko..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Soch raha hoga kis musibat mein pad gaya main🤣</font>

galiyan toh padni hi hai ashu...he spoiled all the passion...kaha Maine ek mast hot sexy encounter ke sapne dekhe thein kaha is namurad ne aake sab sapno pe pani pher diya...
adlin1784 thumbnail
🥳
I did it !!!!

Finally I have red all the posts.

It's easier when I am alone on the thread (😆) because nobody writes.

Nisha beautiful update. II is so childish she keeps complaining about her R&B. But now she complained to someone else than herself (I know she ranted before Amma) but she told everything to her sister without lying (finally). 
I can understand her fear of having children I am the same (that's why I don't really want to marry...) but she did notice his reaction when she said she doesn't want ANY. Just the night before she accused him to marrying her for sex but now she is sort of compromising (not now but after maybe). She is hard to follow sometimes.(i am not sure that is how it s said in english sorry).

R&B can't express himself only with sarcasm or sex. Especially with her. She will be angry with both. And that will reinforce her impression that he doesn't really care.

But I don't really know I just feel like that. I never liked to analyse stories (when I had to do that in school). I just read the story I feel it or not. That's all. Sometimes I can see beyond but I don't really search for that. I am too lazy.

But I Looovee this story. ( i don't read as much as before but i really like reading that's how i learned French thanks to books. I was not born here i came when i was 8). So thank you Nisha for that fabulous tale.