Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

YESSS
YOU get the drift😉 Yep, I am not telling... will be in the next part... when I said masti I meant it
Ek part mein shaadi agli part mein suhaag raat mein kya maza, may be there is for SOME not for me... I love this slow burn... Thanks for asking the right questions... you should LOVE the next part
HOPEFULLY

I am waiting for it Nish... enaku therinju namma ellar aathulayum pongal keerthanai varaikum kathukarthe pon pakara function ku than. Apparam nalungu ;-) My mom still insists me to sing atleast 2 keerthanai 's whenever I go to India. Eppo pathalum "Ipdi padarthe vitutiye nu ore polambal than".
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Nisha , when will you update next, may I ask?😳

Simply unable to wait.😳

Ha ha I am honored beyond words... I cant tell you how thrilled I am to find such readership

I am hoping for a typical Iyer "ladki dekho conversation" now
With R&B and II's sparks thrown in of course...
I was loading my dishwasher😆 after dinner I spent an hour writing the previous part😆 this is like an exam for me😆

Let me see😃
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ha ha I am honored beyond words... I cant tell you how thrilled I am to find such readership

I am hoping for a typical Iyer "ladki dekho conversation" now
With R&B and II's sparks thrown in of course...
I was loading my dishwasher😆 after dinner I spent an hour writing the previous part😆 this is like an exam for me😆

Let me see😃

WOW! Sounds REAL good!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

I am waiting for it Nish... enaku therinju namma ellar aathulayum pongal keerthanai varaikum kathukarthe pon pakara function ku than. Apparam nalungu ;-) My mom still insists me to sing atleast 2 keerthanai 's whenever I go to India. Eppo pathalum "Ipdi padarthe vitutiye nu ore polambal than".

Damn cute comment kanna

I AGREE. I did not get the opportunity to learn much😭 I listen at my desk whenever I can at work... an annoying gora talks in his DRONE like voice three cubes away NINE freaking hours a day he talks... JUST TO KILL that drone I listen to Carnatic... atleast meri knowledge badh rahi hai...😆

So cute tho, I hope u find a HOTTIE like R&B that is totally smitten by you SOON
Enna koopdu I will come to EAT😈

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Damn cute comment kanna

I AGREE. I did not get the opportunity to learn much😭 I listen at my desk whenever I can at work... an annoying gora talks in his DRONE like voice three cubes away NINE freaking hours a day he talks... JUST TO KILL that drone I listen to Carnatic... atleast meri knowledge badh rahi hai...😆

So cute tho, I hope u find a HOTTIE like R&B that is totally smitten by you SOON
Enna koopdu I will come to EAT😈

Kandippa.. Amma is dying for that day... Bajji , vadai with thenga chutney, vengaya sambar and kesari is engathu menu for pon pakara function... SO I will definitely call u.

Plus kandipa shruthi box vechundu oru pattu... most ah krishnar mela than. neku athan varum :-)
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Are u like serious..17 ppl just to discuss the shaadi..i would probably die if this happens at my family..and i probably understand that how difficult and important it is for R&B ..i mean hes not one of those who'll do all this stuff but just bcoz he wants to get MARRIED to II and for her happiness will do this... '''

And yes i loved vandita R&B hug..he so genuinely likes her!Edited by dsgirl - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsgirl

Are u like serious..17 ppl just to discuss the shaadi..i would probably die if this happens at my family..and i probably understand that how difficult and important it is for R&B ..i mean hes not one of those who'll do all this stuff but just bcoz he wants to get MARRIED to II and for her happiness will do this... '''

And yes i loved vandita R&B hug..he so genuinely likes her!

Tum India ki nahi ho na you wont get it😆

In the South of India an ENTIRE village will go in multiple buses and vans... 100s might go... yep... WE LOVE FAMILY... we dont say that just to get their inheritance😃 we truly want to be connected

WE LOVE OUR WEDDINGS... I LOVE IYER WEDDINGS... I would like to be born an Iyer over and over and over again... nothing more beautiful sexy and romantic than an Iyer wedding😳
dsgirl thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Tum India ki nahi ho na you wont get it😆</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">In the South of India an ENTIRE village will go in multiple buses and vans... 100s might go... yep... WE LOVE FAMILY... we dont say that just to get their inheritance😃we truly want to be connected</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">WE LOVE OUR WEDDINGS... I LOVE IYER WEDDINGS... I would like to be born an Iyer over and over and over again... nothing more beautiful sexy and romantic than an Iyer wedding😳</font>

Arre i am an indian..staying in delhi my whole life...bt itne saare log nahi aate hai hamate waah jab shaadi decide hoti hai..thats y i was surprised,..

Haan jab shaadi hoti hai tab to its like a crowwddd..saare relatives close friends..and haan filled with buses so i understand ki wedding mein itne saare log hote hai..Edited by dsgirl - 9 years ago
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nish I m a North Indian punjabi rajput..gurgaon my base.. Ladki dekhne dikhana is always within the immediate family.. No extended families..
Only after rishta is fixed we have a full blown Roka ceremony..
So this iyer ritual is quite new and fascinating to me.. Can't even imagine so many hovering over at once 🤣
But this difference of culture is what makes us have a rich heritage na.. Proud to be an Indian

P.s. @dsgirl DITTO yaar.. We wrote same thing same time Edited by deepali.rock - 9 years ago
dsgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepali.rock

Nish I m a North Indian punjabi rajput..gurgaon my base.. Ladki dekhne dikhana is always within the immediate family.. No extended families..
Only after rishta is fixed we have a full blown Roka ceremony..
So this iyer ritual is quite new and fascinating to me.. Can't even imagine so many hovering over at once 🤣
But this difference of culture is what makes us have a rich heritage na.. Proud to be an Indian

P.s. @dsgirl DITTO yaar.. We wrote same thing same time

Exactly even in our community it happens only with an immediate family and then d ceremony with close relatives when d rishta is filled..

Ye to ekdum different hai..bt i m loving it!