Software Symph 4--Walking to Ranthambore on 146 - Page 58

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Goosecool

Wow anu u r so right... I toh from the girls side... Feel like am a part of the family... I can so relate to them... 
Nisha is this really a fiction or a real love story... πŸ‘

Vandu is such a perfect elder sister... Very protective n shooo loving...πŸ˜›

Appa in fear of loosing his chinna ponnu to this Devil...Amma really confused...  Their worries r so real... We never understand the worries of a parent till we become one... πŸ˜Š

Hopefully appa gets all the doubts about R&B cleared soon... Fathers acknowledgement is the most important for any girl... Sorry am ranting... Am in pms like II ...  So sorry πŸ˜’πŸ˜‰

that distinction has blurred for me GC - my attempts to draw the line is failing miserably 
Originally posted by SunshineBliss

Oh I don't think so deernav... the equation does change post marriage...
but the excitement factor is completely at the hands of the couple ... I mean do
they want to simply go through the
motions or do they want to really live it out .. it's in their hands... don't know
if I'm making sense to you...but if romance
ended with the wedding wows we wouldn't have so many of us much married , 15+ yrs & more, holding on to this tale😊

while we see R&B II courtship as an awww phase now.. . their married life will be nothing short of a
thriller - that Nisha will pull through with great panache

this tale is not ending soon...

Different views, all true. Its an indivual's perspective to what she/he wants to make out of a relationship abkut 5/10 years down the lane!
I read all the updates ... but watching all these amazing analysts on this page... I start commenting n then stop... cause I wanna read all the comments, analysis, praise etc etc etc n when I m done with that dont have time to comment..

But Nisha I am one of your biggest fans... I come on india-forums online for sw symphonies... n when I m waiting for your updates I sneak into the written updates of "yeh hain confusionain" n then to cleanse myself read some of the chapters again... this story is my detoxification from SERIALS... again started my rants...
"Do You like her?"

Sam had called Bala during the day Sunday and hatched a plan, no Akka did not know R&B was coming, Sam requested her if she could "borrow" Akka's in laws for one evening so she can be  an "Iyer family" for the exercise😳

Akka had laughed... "Kyon nahi, aaj hi bhej doon?πŸ‘
"Pakka pakka Vandita, I will keep them with me for a week, but khaana bhej dena ya Mr Sitaraman ko reserve kar dena mere liye, so busy he is"
"Mere in laws le lo, aur Bala ki ek thai yaani Bua rehti hain NOIDA mein unko bhi bhejoon?"😳
"Seriously?" "THIS IS SO EXCITING. Vandita will they be wearing traditional nine yards?'😳
"Arey yes, tum mere ghar nahi aayi, my mother in law's saree dries on the top string in my balcony"😳
"I am so so excited, would you mind if I bring a couple close friends?"πŸ˜ƒ
"WHY NOT, poochha kyon, they are going to be married nahi so poori family ko le aao"
"Tanmay's cousin lives in Green Park and my best friend in panchsheel dono wahin se aa jaayenge"
"Sure why not, sab vegetarian hoga huh... tumhare bhai ko ek Iyer pasand aayi hai"
"Arey definitely, hum roz non veg thodi khaate hain" (LIAR!)πŸ˜›
This is so exciting Samyukta"
"Tumhari Mummy mujhe Samyukta kehti hain, Ma bhi mujhe wahi kehti thi" somber😭
"sorry I will ask her to switch to Sam, I will too"
"Arey nahi, R&B mujhe Sam kehta hai so sabhi log bhi... I like to be called Samyukta" softly😭
"Chalo phir 6:30 pakka huh? dhoka mat dena"
"Kaise doongi woh mere sar par chadkar baithega aur waise bhi woh Lasya ki Mami hai😳"😳

Bala dropped Shravu off and went off to get "fruits etc" he said
He actually went to get his parents and drive to Samyukta's so they could be dropped off along πŸ˜†
with teh NOIDA Athai thei son and daughter in law, EVEN the daughter in law wore a 9 yards to seem IYER LIKE, their girls wore pattu pavadai, one in purple and orange the other red and yellow
11 and 9...

5:30 ish when Akka asked her to change... II looke at her curiously
"Sam daane why not jeans ka?" Ii asked😲
"Dont be silly, it will look nice if u wore a saree"😳
"SAREEE? Arey she has met me" II protested
"Shaadi karni hai ya nahi?'πŸ˜•
"Rakshasan ko poochho"😳
"theek hai Amma ko mana kar deti hoon, she held her belly and attempted to get up from the stool she was sitting on in front of the open Godrej
"ayyo seri" II blushed😳
Akka pulled out a marroon red crepe chiffon II got from Meena Bazaar and had worn it once to NOIDA to Bala's cousin's for Grihapravesh
If you are an Iyer of "marriagable age" you usually wear a saree wherever Amma asks u to go with her

Akka: where is your ruby jhumkas?
Akka attempted to get up, II jumped over her almost killing her, as she got the velvet box out, and crushed the note in her hand... tucked it in her skinny tee☺️
"Ido" she said...
"Come let me put it on you" Akka offered
"Ayyo vendaa, I will do it, aaj meri shaadi ha kya?"
Appa came in "when are they coming?" sulking
"6:30 Pa, also Pa if u plan to sulk let me know I will take them to my house" expressionlessly😑
Appa glared at her and leftπŸ˜ƒ

Amma: Vadai maav ready, I mixed some besan for bhajis, and I made some badam halwa, Bala has brought imarti and  milk cake from Bala Mami, and mixture"πŸ‘
"How much will ONE person eat?" II asked SHOCKED
"Amma tell her how many sweets she fed you"
"8 i think in 4 hours" Amma said😳
Amma tried her best to be upbeat but was getting a little bogged down because of her husband... paavam
"Amma what is her name on the horoscope?" Vandu asked "Rukmani ille?" she giggled
I DONT LIKE THAT NAME" II hissed😑
"Why dont you? Appa's paatti's name was that" Amma said sternlyπŸ‘
"I know Ma, its not stylish" II complainedπŸ˜†
"I dont care patrikaila adu daan, it will go on the Tamil invite" she said and then added "If everything works out" softly😳
Akka: Amma appa va nadaswaram poda sollen front room la, let him play shehnai no?πŸ‘
"What is going on, SO MUCH sho sha for Sam?" II demanded
"She is your honey waali nand" Akka gushed
"she is too sweet to be mean, I have ONE person who is every evil relative rolled into one"
"TERIYUM DONT TELL ME, its your Rakshasan"
"Hmmm" she said breathlessly "HE is not coming"
"Samjhiii WOH nahi aa raha hai to dress kyon? Nahi? Batati hoon Sam ko ruk" Akka reached for her phone
"Ayyo WHAT IS GOING ON Ka, ARE U on my side or HERS?" II was upset childishly JUST like with Shravu
"U are just like Shravu di" Akka said
"Periya kandupidippu po, OOO Big Discovery" II mocked
"U are just like him u want attention if u dont get it u sulk, I just added it to my mental note its 362 pages long already" Akka giggled😳
Combing II's hair gently... she braided the long silky rope, "Go get it styled" she offered
"NO THANK YOU, if you are too pregnant to sit for 10 mins and braid it, inge kudu, give it back" she yanked
"Ayyo, no longer MSing yet angry, point number 1867" Akka giggled
Akka was in a HAPPY HAPPY MOOD
II looked flushed and nervous?
"Who knows di, ameer log, nanny ke paas hogi" Akka lied
"I LOVEEE THAT KID"
"Tera bhi aisa hoga, usko tu bus hafta de" Akka giggled
II aimed the brush on her and smacked her arm..
"Shaadi kis liye kar rahi hai?' Akka asked
"Ummm to chat, to talk to watch movies, to care for each other" II lied
"ALL I HEAR IS FOR SEX FOR SEX FOR SEX FOR SEX" Akka cracked herself up again, letting go of the silk rope she held
II got up disgusted... and finished braiding wore her jhumkas... and wore a ruby pendant

Amma brought flowers "No ma.."
"WHAT ARE U SAYING? U HAVE TO" Akka yelled
"Inga kudu ma," she reached
Amma handed it to her, "I saw something on YT I am going to pin it exactly like that, phone kudu"
She reached and got it, played YT... cut it in multiple pieces and pinned it all carefully

She also looked for Nayan Trisha saree styles" on Google and showed her the pages

Appa played nadaswaram in the front room, Periappa was changed into a crisp veshti his sedative reduced and he sat in his easy chair in the living room mumblingπŸ‘
The nurse sat by him

Amma ran from room to room picking up after Shravu and scolding him... "We should have gotten her married before u had ur first, tembe ille ma, no energy to run after a kid"🀣

Shravu entered "Why is chithi dressed up?"
"She is getting married da"
"To who? I thot she wanted to marry me"🀣
"Tough luck poda! She is marrying ur Uncle R"πŸ˜†
WHATTT? HOW CAN SHE? HE IS MY BEST FRIEND"😑
II giggled washing her face in the bathroom...
"so?' demanded Amma
"Amma no... how can she marry my best friend, girls are gross"🀒
"Shravu one more time I hear NO from that mouth, chullunu oru arai, (one tight slap, Iyers are superstitious about saying negative things on happy occasions)"😑
"Amma... Chithi will live in that house?'
"YA" said Amma smiling😳
Vandu smiled a little...
"She will go there"
"CAN I GO WITH HER?' Shravu askedπŸ˜†
"ONLY IF I WILL BE YOUR FAVORITE FOREVER" II demanded
"But he is a boy, I want to be friend with a boy not a girl ma" Shravu yelled

"Next time u want a DS game TRY ASKING HIM" II blackmailed😑
"I will I will he is my best friend"
"Well keep him, u and him can sleep on the terrace"😈
"I TOLD HIM THAT, he said that wont happen, he said I can have a sun room and YOU HAVE TO SHARE A BED WITH HIM"Shravu said☺️

II turned away from the kid and her sister and mother and pretended to wipe her face burying it in the towel...☺️
Her insides churned like the badam halwa Amma stirred on the wok... sweeet sizzling and moist...
"PochudaVEKKAMS" Akka smiled "Oho shy shy"

Amma smile a lil too "Chithi will be with him no"
"Will she have babies?' Shravu asked
"Mostly 7 ille 8 da" Akka said🀣
II rolled the towel and flung it on her
Akka rolled on the bed, the land line rang so Amma went
Appa was ready in a zari veshti but hesitated to enter the room, he watched his daughter dress up for R&B

II changed, Akka sat down multiple times, pulling, tugging and folding...
"Ayyo NO NAVEL, NO NO I am not NAMITA, NO NO" II shrieked🀣
"Shut up Ishita its OK its only Sam" she winked into her pleats...

"WHY AM I DRESSING UP LIKE A JEWELRY SHOWROOM INAUGURATION MODEL?' hissing
"Chithi is the wedding today?'
"Paathukko onnoda paiyan innikke enna anupichuduvaan, HE WILL SEND ME TODAY ONLY" II yelled
"No raja it will be in a few weeks"
"WEEKS? AFTER MY UNIT TEST?" Shravu asked
"Lets see, otherwise u stay home" Amma offered
"Ammma I want to go to the wedding... weding wedding wedding wedding"
"Shhh.. yes you are going da" II begged
Akka pinned and pulled on her belly
Appa smiled in the living room...

6:30 turned into 7...
7:01... II fidgeted on her divan... "Great I LOOK LIKE A BRIDE IN RED AND SITTING ON MY DIVAN ON A SUNDAY EVENING"
She picked up her phone and scrolled her texts... "PHONEY PANNAADE DA, I DONT EXIST THE MOMENT I LEAVE THAT HOUSE U FORGET I EXIST"
PIGG!!! RAKSHASAN, HERE I AM ALL DRESSED UP FOR HER EVEN SHE WONT SHOW... HERE I AM DYING TO GET MARRIED
She smudged her kohl a lil and went to check "A girl cant have runny make up nahi?"
She smiled at her reflection, she hadnt looked this pretty in a while... tall slender and ravishing in red... 
something poked in her bra, she realized the note was still in there, she read it and hid it back in there.

7:14 Appa was muttering..."Maybe they changed their mind"
Vandu now wore a dark pink kanjeevaram and Amma green... Shravu wore a silk kurta pajama
"They must be late, Samyukta is more eager than R&B, she will come"

The bell rang at 7:18 Shravu opened it "Nandu nandu nandu nandu" he screamed... "thatha patti, Athai paati  Shreya Shruti"
He screamed...
Amma stood up startled
Vandita dressed in a stunning turqoise kanjeevaram, Lasya in a baby pink kanjeevaram lehanga, 
Tan in kurta pajama, Athai Athimber, Bala Bala's parents, Bala's cousin Sridhar his wife Padma
"Varalaama" Sam read verbatim from Google Translator
Vandu shrieked with joy "Vango vaango vaango" 
Mr Singh across the hall stoo and watched in awe
Vandu's in laws smiled at II's parents "Innikki ivathu pullai kosram vandom" (We came for their son)Appa smiled
Ranjan joined hands in prayer and wished the Iyers Appa nodded nobly
Amma smiled

R&B walked in at last... in a blue black trousers and a shirt that was so gorgeous it was good enough to eat, with bold stripes in every color... hair combed an shaved
Vandita almost forgot about II wondered why she didnt step out
Vandita greeted him "Vaango sir" (AAyiye jee)

"Vandita" he said hugging her tight
"Tum kaise aaye?'
Sam: Arey ladki dekhne aaye hain tum nahi chalega aap bolo
Vandu sorry sorry aap kaise?
R&B: Sam insisted
Sam:Shaadi uski MAIN kaise pass kar sakti hoon ladki nahi? (winking)
Tan may saw Bala enter and they both hugged and started to talk, Periappa gazed in awe... Sam touched his feet... and sat down, 
Bala's MIL sportingly said "Ponna koopdungo" (please call the girl)
Amma smiled...
Vandu "I will get her

Shreya Shruti and Nandu Shravu ran around chasing each other the nadaswaram played full blast...
Vandu brought her she was listening to Sun... she made her get rid of the ear phones... and said "SAM'S HERE"

II stepped out and saw the crowd... blushing a glorious red
"OMG! ISKO DEKHO... MAIN AAJ HI LEKAR JAAOON?' Sam gushed, handing the baby to Tan
Ran to hug her

"Sam consulted Google again and read "Ivan daan en thambi Raman Bhalla" (this is my baby brother)

He looked at her and she him... from the ruby jhumkas to the strings of 
jasmine to the plunging neckline to the navel visible thru the red crepe a hand going over it quickly 
hiding the cleft in her belly... as if his touch singed her...her hand shrouding it
sparkly ring telling him "Yep the hand the ring the navel, its ALL YOURS dude"... 
the ruby nose ring... and back to her kohl lined eyes...☺️

"Pidichirka?" she read from Google "DO U LIKE HER?" Sam asked giggling, squealing turning towards her brother☺️
The whole room burst into laughter, he looked at her like he would devour her if there werent 17 people in the room
Her belly churned again, sizzling moist... crumbly... sweet and hottt... burning her insides☺️

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
This was so much fun πŸ˜ƒ
Super excited for the marriage now  πŸ₯³
Mr.Singh ???? ( nurse ? Sry i dont remember who dis is)
Yeh update padh kar puri knowledge mil gayi ki ladke vaale ladki ko dekhne aate hai toh kitna hungama machta hai πŸ€£
A few of my cousins have gotten arranged marriages but I wasn't there when the guy's side came to see them (I only attend the actual wedding functions to gorge on the gulab jamuns and rasgullas πŸ˜›πŸ˜†) so I had no idea how much taam-jhaam went into it. Good to know now...store it away deep in my brain for later use. πŸ˜³

Loved the chapter Nisha. The way you described how Vandu and amma helped II dress up, how Vandu teased her little sister and amma smiled, how the entire Batra and Bhalla clan showed up at the door with Vandu's in-laws, dressed in full Iyer style...it all played in my head. And then you absolutely killed it with the last two sentences. πŸ˜³

I can only imagine how much of a treat it will be to read the chapters about the wedding and post-wedding rituals. πŸ˜‰ You have me more and more excited now! Can't wait for our weekend bonanza! 
Originally posted by taara113

This was so much fun πŸ˜ƒ
Super excited for the marriage now  πŸ₯³
Mr.Singh ???? ( nurse ? Sry i dont remember who dis is)

Mr. Singh is the neighbor I believe.
Originally posted by nividances

Yeh update padh kar puri knowledge mil gayi ki ladke vaale ladki ko dekhne aate hai toh kitna hungama machta hai πŸ€£
A few of my cousins have gotten arranged marriages but I wasn't there when the guy's side came to see them (I only attend the actual wedding functions to gorge on the gulab jamuns and rasgullas πŸ˜›πŸ˜†) so I had no idea how much taam-jhaam went into it. Good to know now...store it away deep in my brain for later use. πŸ˜³

Loved the chapter Nisha. The way you described how Vandu and amma helped II dress up, how Vandu teased her little sister and amma smiled, how the entire Batra and Bhalla clan showed up at the door with Vandu's in-laws, dressed in full Iyer style...it all played in my head. And then you absolutely killed it with the last two sentences. πŸ˜³

I can only imagine how much of a treat it will be to read the chapters about the wedding and post-wedding rituals. πŸ˜‰ You have me more and more excited now! Can't wait for our weekend bonanza! 

Thank you
But yeh Ekta Kapoor ka leap nahi hai Abhi ladki DEKHNE aaye hain aur tum seedhe shaadi tak pahunch gayi

Sorry no...πŸ˜ƒ

This event HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN, if you were an Iyer u would know the MOST exciting part starts when they arrive... abhi shaadi mein bahut der hai the whole "ladki dekho thing" has to happen first
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Thank you
But yeh Ekta Kapoor ka leap nahi hai Abhi ladki DEKHNE aaye hain aur tum seedhe shaadi tak pahunch gayi

Sorry no...πŸ˜ƒ

This event HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN, if you were an Iyer u would know the MOST exciting part starts when they arrive... abhi shaadi mein bahut der hai the whole "ladki dekho thing" has to happen first

Oh I didn't mean wedding rituals by weekend bonanza. Just that weekends for me mean that I have time to reread past updates and even go through the new updates peacefully. 
Wedding toh abhi kaafi dur hai...itna toh main bhi samajhti hoon. πŸ˜› Yeh dono chat mangni pat bhyah vaale types nahin hai. πŸ˜†
DIVINE! DELICIOUS! AWESOME!
Nisha, we see your story, not just read it...don't need graphics!
You are the BEST!