REBLAST 1 Episode 1 - 5 - Page 73

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello hi bye bye, youjj herejj๐Ÿ˜† Mausam bahutheay suhana, hello hi bye bye๐Ÿ˜†

Indi di, those edits, no one can do it the way you do it. 
Indu, those pink earrings were from the raizadas? wow, I had never noticed that. I have not been watching the reruns religiously. These post marriage epis are also sort of difficult to watch. 
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wah, the dil and dhadkan back on the thread. 

Uff Indi, those edits! Kya kardiya aapne. I am instantly dragged into a whirlpool of magical moments with vibrating sounds of 'hey hey'. There is just no cure for this phenomenon called IPK.  

Hi girls. Feeling like we are back to where we belong. Terribly miss those precious blast days. Supriya's edits, Cynthia's titles, Chalhov's songs, Faiqa's symbolisms, Wiwy's riddles,  Ami's drools, Anita's instant reviews, Indi and Sohara's sighs, Kate's never tiring search for links, Samin's hatke posts - so so many things we had going on. And oh, it's 90 pages. By now, I would start chasing Indi for preparation of a new thread. ๐Ÿ˜† Those were the days. 

Yes, we must come here more often. Especially with Kate's banner up there, it feels even more home-coming. 
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Feels like a reunion of sorts๐Ÿ˜†

As if one has come back to school or college where one had studied!
Nostalgia
For sometime I used to be the lone aatma wandering around here๐Ÿ˜†
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hello hi! sooo good to be here and chit chattin with my blasties!
In di, dhak dhak edits and even more dhak dhak writing as always... miss this

Ree...green Ree mmmwaas, thanks for kicking this off

Indu, good catch on the earings...she was the Raizada's since who knows...maybe since she walked into that mansion all  starry-eye, jaw dropped and awkward seating on sofa...

D, aree with you...miss the olden days on here, AD's taaang adaaing dammit!

anyway...couldn't come empty handed...๐Ÿ˜‰ fresh drools from the early part of this man's journey...

So came across a few caps i captured a while back when a thought came to mind...but  didn't get to jot it down. maybe was waiting for today..

these side mirror scenes...one from Epi 6 and the other from Epi 251ish??

when i took the caps i was bing watching the first few episodes..epi 6 was one of them. I immediately thought was the scene down below...

i remember the first word came to mind was Faraq...

In the first, both oblivious to each other...no faraq in sight...
and in the below...my  how the faraq took over...

In the first they have entered eachother's world... the mehsoos still resting within...

and  in the second, they have melted into each other, even if there was a brutal misunderstanding...just earlier that morning,  her total acceptance into this marriage...
"Dhaaga hame zabarzasti pakadna pada..par ab baandh liya hai to..."

the nafrat the pyaar the hurt the immense love all sewn together...
before he went off to London to get kidnapped (lets not go there)

Edited by BarunDiwani - 7 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kizh72

Hello hi bye bye, youjj herejj๐Ÿ˜† Mausam bahutheay suhana, hello hi bye bye๐Ÿ˜†

Indi di, those edits, no one can do it the way you do it. 
Indu, those pink earrings were from the raizadas? wow, I had never noticed that. I have not been watching the reruns religiously. These post marriage epis are also sort of difficult to watch. 

bahutei thanks, kizh. was fun to catch those moments and edit again. nice to see everyone here...
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Wah, the dil and dhadkan back on the thread. 

Uff Indi, those edits! Kya kardiya aapne. I am instantly dragged into a whirlpool of magical moments with vibrating sounds of 'hey hey'. There is just no cure for this phenomenon called IPK.  

Hi girls. Feeling like we are back to where we belong. Terribly miss those precious blast days. Supriya's edits, Cynthia's titles, Chalhov's songs, Faiqa's symbolisms, Wiwy's riddles,  Ami's drools, Anita's instant reviews, Indi and Sohara's sighs, Kate's never tiring search for links, Samin's hatke posts - so so many things we had going on. And oh, it's 90 pages. By now, I would start chasing Indi for preparation of a new thread. ๐Ÿ˜† Those were the days. 

Yes, we must come here more often. Especially with Kate's banner up there, it feels even more home-coming. 

so durga, there is a cure? hahahhahha.

yes, it's our kate's banner up there. uff uff uff. i sort of check only to see that these days.

glad you liked the edits. i don't watch very often, i have almost stopped editing, but ipk sort of in me, part of my mind... haw, how can you let a tv serial get there, shut up get out ramanchi.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Indu, good catch on the earings...she was the Raizada's since who knows...maybe since she walked into that mansion all  starry-eye, jaw dropped and awkward seating on sofa...

anyway...couldn't come empty handed...๐Ÿ˜‰ fresh drools from the early part of this man's journey...

aaargh those drools

So came across a few caps i captured a while back when a thought came to mind...but  didn't get to jot it down. maybe was waiting for today..

this is gorgeous

when i took the caps i was bing watching the first few episodes..epi 6 was one of them. I immediately thought was the scene down below...

In the first they have entered eachother's world... the mehsoos still resting within...

and  in the second, they have melted into each other, even if there was a brutal misunderstanding...just earlier that morning,  her total acceptance into this marriage...

or he went to isscatlandiya... but really let's not go there.

ami, great to see you. glad you are here all purple and drooling. beautiful edits and the side mirrors take, lovely. reflections perhaps of each other, no matter how seemingly completely different.

the nafrat the pyaar... i read that and feel all sorts of things.

thanks for liking my posts.

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Hama hi kidnap kiye hain nandkisore.. secret wala place me gusse wala...:)

Ami, so great to see those purples and the array of shots that only you could/ would bring! 
Loved the analogy you drew between both the reflection shots, such a sea of difference in their emotions, so true. You know The rare mirror, side mirror views have always been used very effectively and poignantly i felt.  After Nainital when he leaves her on the road, or on haldi when she was seriously engaged in bargaining with the chana wala ...seemed like reflections of this taciturn man..
beautiful that last line ...
Edited by Horizon - 7 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

rhea, indu...

that womanly thing in khushi... how sanaya portrayed it. smashing. that's what asr did perhaps for khushi, let her reach into herself and find out everything that she was, could be... i loved the way the girl woman was played... so real. i so wish they had given this a chance instead of constantly caging her up. and really, one can theorise and write stories but till actors get it and portray it like that... how how how... serial after serial i am seeing so called better written female leads, supposed chemistry, much delved into concepts of love, but not one gives me  a moment like that. when really... saansey ruk jaaygi happens. these two... really something else together. i will always hope to see them together again. even when they are as old as nani ji and nana ji.

Indi, 

So right about that asr bringing out that woman in her .. the fact she was scared of when infront of him.. Sanaya always had that skill to distinctly bring that out of Khushi.. a la hut...
Many characters these days start out much more realistic, yet the character decays in no time.. there is no interest to further and evolve the character with finesse over time. and ofcourse the difference these two have / would make..

pl pl.. where are nanaji.. naniji.. all eyes...

who says this is not art when the aesthetic principles governed and  executed it are of very high standard.

Horizon thumbnail
So, apologies for the wrong info. Na, khushi's ear rings were not from the Raizadas. It was something else flashed on screen for a sec and the pear shape caught attention and I royally MUed!:) 
Correction..