Master Chef Season 4

Missing Chef Kunal Kapur

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I don't know if anyone else is, but I'm missing him. Out of all 3 seasons he remained my favourite judge because he spoke food and nothing else mainly. Yeah he had his fun moments, but whenever it came to judging he got down to the nitty-gritty details. I'm really missing that already. The other judges do that, but not enough and it's not the same effect as when Kunal spoke because he really got into the details, not just an overall thing. Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
I am ready to give chef ranveer a chance before judging him but you are right we need a 100%pure expert. Sanjeev kapur is a strict headmaster , Vikas is an entertaining chef and eye candy for ladies . ðŸ˜† Chef kunal rarely deviated from food. Lets hope they will be good during main episodes. 
Minionite thumbnail
^ Well really the last 2 episodes he hasn't done much commenting on food. In fact it's usually Vikas who does the commenting and the other 2 have some masti.

But I'll give him a chance as well.
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I really cannot select any one judge as my favourite because I do like Sanjeev and Vikas too. I have been watching Masterchef since its first season. But I am missing Chef Kunal so-so much. Me and my sister are ardent fans of Masterchef India. Every season one or other judge is replaced, but for the first time I am missing a replaced judge!He was very fair, very-very entertaining, strict yet so soft-spoken. Wish he was here. Besides Chef Ranveer is a bit too strict as far as giving chance to new amateur passionate chefs is concerned.Somewhere I find that balance missing in him. Edited by chahat4u - 9 years ago
MriduB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I miss the trio of Vikas-Kunal-Ajay :(
First, Chef Ajay left...and now Chef Kunal :( The trio had so much fun together...definitely the best trio for me atleast! :)

But I'll give a chance to Ranveer...
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chef   Kunal  Kapur  was someone  who  had  the  right  balance  of  serious  judgement  of  food  along  with  some  fun  moments.His  presence  was  always  felt  in  the  auditions  and  this  thing  is  mainly  lacking  in  Chef  Ranveer  Brar.So  a feeling  of  miss  is  their  this  tym  .Another  thing  that  I  love  is  the  fantastic  chemistry  btw  him  and  Vikas  Khanna.Just  loved  it  and  it  was  evident  even  during  the  interviews.So  miss  that  too.
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: MriduB

I miss the trio of Vikas-Kunal-Ajay :(
First, Chef Ajay left...and now Chef Kunal :( The trio had so much fun together...definitely the best trio for me atleast! :)

But I'll give a chance to Ranveer...

Oh please don't remind me of Ajay now. I still remember this one scene from season 1 where Kunal, Ajay, and Akshay were making food for the kid guests and Akshay turned on a blender without putting the cover on because Ajay was telling him to rush and the tomato sprayed everywhere. As Ajay laughed, Akshay threw tomatoes at him and then he and Kunal pounced on him. Ah I miss that little bit of masti. I like masti but not when it's overdone.
Nehageet. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yess i m also missing Chef kunaal kapur ðŸ˜”
Pooja4Suhit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really miss Chef Kunal as well. The judges are good but none of them seem to discuss food. They focus more on contestants then food whereas Chef Kunal really focused on food. And he was a good eye candy too. 
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Missing Chef Kunal. He was straight forward yet not rude. He didn't discuss sob stories from the contestant's personal lives much and focused only on their skill and potential.