Dharma Kshetra on Epic Channel Thread 2/ DT Nt pg 71/Imp Nt Pg 89/117 - Page 117

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: AnuMP

OK. Over it. In fact I made up my own Dhrisht episode for some FB friends. Posting it here

Drona - You killed me Dhrisht!
Dhrisht - Thank you. Glad you liked my jokes.
Drona - I didn't say you killed it, you killed ME!
Dhrisht - (Hopefully) Do you think I can make it on Broadway?
Drona - I will kill you!
Dhrisht - (confused) - But we are dead

Bheem - You made my son do adharm
Dhrisht - I MADE him? Dude, have you SEEN the size of your kid?

Drupad - No, he didnt come out of fire. Einstein only said E=MC2. M cannot be EC2.
Dhrisht - But Pithaji, girls call me Hawt Bro! (waggling eyebrows suggestively) Get it? Hawt? Fire? (gives a leer that Dushy would be proud of, unfortunately caught by Arjun who blushes and looks down remembering the extravagant description of Dhrisht he gave publicly)
Keshav - (jealous now) Dumb twit. You've been bro-zoned. Have you SEEN your dad? You think anything that came from him could possibly be called Hawt?
(Keshav unconscious on the floor. Panchali twirling Bheem's mace)

🤣 🤣
ashne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
To think that none of the EpPandavs got up to defend him - thankless bunch of people the EPs are. Liked the way Dhrist taunted Yudhi in the beginning that war means destruction. Mr gupta😡. I'm beginning to like Dury and gang more now
Precap - yudhi  seems to be getting fried, but no hopes there.  Kunti , now she is not happy with Yudhi also😕
ashne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Anu, I like ur version better. Poor Keshav, what do u know, after fighting Kans, Jarasandh et all, he finally gets knocked out by Panchali😆
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

OK. Over it. In fact I made up my own Dhrisht episode for some FB friends. Posting it here

Drona - I will kill you!

Drupad - No, he didnt come out of fire. Einstein only said E=MC2. M cannot be EC2. 
Dhrisht - But Pithaji, girls call me Hawt Bro! (waggling eyebrows suggestively) Get it? Hawt? Fire? (gives a leer that Dushy would be proud of, unfortunately caught by Arjun who blushes and looks down remembering the extravagant description of Dhrisht he gave publicly)
Keshav - (jealous now) Dumb twit. You've been bro-zoned. Have you SEEN your dad? You think anything that came from him could possibly be called Hawt?

LOL 🤣🤣🤣
CaptainSpark thumbnail
I am waiting with beating heart for Karna's trial!!!! 😈
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashne

To think that none of the EpPandavs got up to defend him - thankless bunch of people the EPs are. Liked the way Dhrist taunted Yudhi in the beginning that war means destruction. Mr gupta😡. I'm beginning to like Dury and gang more now

Precap - yudhi seems to be getting fried, but no hopes there. Kunti, now she is not happy with Yudhi also😕

he cursed her, so deffinatly she will be angry on him.
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brishti_Sarkar

I am waiting with beating heart for Karna's trial!!!! 😈

me too. 😈
CaptainSpark thumbnail
i was thinking what would happen in Sid Tewary was taken to Dharm Shetra!! Everyone will have so many arops on him that Dharma Shetra will take the whole of 2015 to end 🤣

Or how about ⭐️arjun ⭐️Drau ⭐️Karna ⭐️Dury etc etc are taken into the trial.. it will be so much fun 😆😆😆😆😆😆
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Drona - I will kill you!

🤣 🤣   Anu, that is stupendous...why don't you make a TV show on MB?  😆   I visit this thread after a few days...and this is the first post I read!   I was annoyed too after yesterday's epi...but this made it all okay again!   😆
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I so wanted to write the script for Yudhi episode 😆 so disappointed with Dhrist's trial that feeling tensed for Yudhi's fate. Also they suddenly stopped referring Yudhi as Dharmaraj 😲 I heard only 'Maharaj' 3-4 times yesterday 😔 the makers seemed fans of Krishna and hexagon, hope they will do justice to Yudhi. I'm happy that they will bring the most general accusations like 'lust' at Draupadi sharing etc but I want beautiful answers from him (uff why am I not allowed to write the episode 😭) hope Yudhi will not stand silent out of respect and love when Kunti and Draupadi will throw their aarops, as I found in precap. I'm afraid that he would hesitate to answer which will be misunderstood by viewers.
Edited by Urmila11 - 9 years ago