Dharma Kshetra on Epic Channel Thread 2/ DT Nt pg 71/Imp Nt Pg 89/117 - Page 114

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
so today is dhrist's turn

Hey guys did anyone see Razia Sultan yesterday? I am quite excited about that one!!! I hope they make it watchable as I dont except historical truth from them.

BTW what do u guys think about suryaputra karna casting? Shud we all plan a casting here And you know what, I think they will show some KD angle and surely Arjuna will be whitewashed. But why is swastik after Mahabharat! they just did a whole MB and now again the same thing.. (almost I mean)
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No they wouldn't dare do a KaLi angle. They may not give a damn about Panchali fans but most Arjun fans I know will be up in arms about it and that is a goodly number of people.

I think they may show him pining away though😆. The real King from Ang may come down and smite SidT for that😆

I watched Razia. The show is off to a good start. As you said, don't expect historical accuracy. But, what Razia did yesterday was not a sign of a future ruler. At best, she was a child looking to impress her Dad and risking other people to boot. I would have thrown her in the brig if I were Iltumish. And then would have trained her to channel her aggression and intellect.
Edited by AnuMP - 9 years ago
Sadhana_pr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Okay, I know how out of touch and far off the mark I am-I took 'KD' as Karn-Duryodhan and was wondering about the 'angle'😆.
Was surprised to see Swastik going in for a Karn based show. I understand that he has mass appeal-almost every other person I know as a thing for him😆. But to make an entire series on him right after MB is strange.I wonder what aspect of him do they want to explore now-perhaps its just me but I find him quite an open and shut case. But I guess they will make him into the Shakespearean tragic hero for sure and that certainly is no 'fresh' perspective!

But anyways this being a DK thread, Anu, good luck moderating the next thread with Jyesth and Jyesthest on trial😆
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so, dhrishtdyumn is responsible for everything, including ghatotkach attacking at night, bhishma vadh and everything else. ok, moral responsibility toh banti hi thi, par raat mein aakraman karnaa toh ghatotkach ki pravitti thi, it wasn't dhrishtadyumna's fault. as for bhishma vadh, us mein bhi yeh involved nahi thaa. usne kurukshetra mein bas ek hi apraadh kiyaa thaa woh tha guru dron kaa vadh.
ashne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arijit007

so, dhrishtdyumn is responsible for everything, including ghatotkach attacking at night, bhishma vadh and everything else. ok, moral responsibility toh banti hi thi, par raat mein aakraman karnaa toh ghatotkach ki pravitti thi, it wasn't dhrishtadyumna's fault. as for bhishma vadh, us mein bhi yeh involved nahi thaa. usne kurukshetra mein bas ek hi apraadh kiyaa thaa woh tha guru dron kaa vadh.

Nobody is willing to take responsibilty for their actions. All want to blame others.
Arijit007 thumbnail
dhrishtadyumna's punishment is that, he is not going in swarga, and drupad said that the birth of dhrishtadyumna and draupadi from yagnaagni is not true, and next one is dharamaraaj yudhisthir. mazaa aane waalaa hain.
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Next is Dharmraj Yudhishtir!!!! Wow!!! I am waiting for the next episode!!! And the DRAUPADI arop;);)
Ok where is Semanti? She is truly needed now!!!

Anyways, but if Dhrishtadyumn is responsible for everything...then.. I mean isn't it kind of unfair? He took the responsibility of everything.. Although the Kaurav commanders also took charge for what they did.
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WTH?! So poor Dhrisht is going to lose out on heaven for supporting the rag tag army of his BIL who allowed his twin sister to be divided, then staked her like a piece of furniture, lifted not a finger to aid her when she was assaulted and nearly raped, proceeded to again turn blind eye to the limitless amount of attempted assaults on her, hesitated in fighting a war against all that injustice, had no strategy to speak of except what Krishna gave them and Dhrisht implemented and then happily got to live while poor Dhrisht was murdered in cold blood!
What kind of justice is that?
Arijit007 thumbnail
well, he was indirectly responsible actualy, because he didn't participated in actions, he was behind the sceans exept in drona vadh.
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Yes even I think it was not right for Dhristadyumn... So unfair.