Dharma Kshetra on Epic Channel Thread 2/ DT Nt pg 71/Imp Nt Pg 89/117 - Page 115

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: AnuMP

WTH?! So poor Dhrisht is going to lose out on heaven for supporting the rag tag army of his BIL who allowed his twin sister to be divided, then staked her like a piece of furniture, lifted not a finger to aid her when she was assaulted and nearly raped, proceeded to again turn blind eye to the limitless amount of attempted assaults on her, hesitated in fighting a war against all that injustice, had no strategy to speak of except what Krishna gave them and Dhrisht implemented and then happily got to live while poor Dhrisht was murdered in cold blood!

What kind of justice is that?

Im so dissappointed with this verdict. Poor Dhrist. They will never blame the people who deserve to be blamed. Dhrist doesn't get heaven, where as some other undeserving people get to go - how fair. Dhrist should never have never fought for them. They took his help, and blamed him for everything.

I can only imagine, how they r going to churn out next weeks Yudhi episode.
ashne thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arijit007

well, he was indirectly responsible actualy, because he didn't participated in actions, he was behind the sceans exept in drona vadh.

If Dhrist was indirectly responsible and he doesn't get to go to heaven, then the people who actually participated also shouldn't go to heaven right?
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The CiC always has moral responsibility. If Dhrisht has responsibilty for any kind of a 'sin', it is for not chopping off the heads of the Ps for what happened to his sister. I don't find Drona vadh in any way shape or form to be an injustice. As β­οΈKrishna said, he deserved it for clinging to his son and keeping his mouth shut during the atrocities in DS/VH.

Aargh. Am angry.

Not only that, the people who were quite happy to receive the fruits of his so called adharm were the ones who were accusing Dhrisht?!

I hope this is not a prelude of things to come for Keshav. Because if Dhrisht implemented the strategy, Keshav thought them out and got the Ps to accept them. I hope at least Panchali speaks up for Keshav.
Edited by AnuMP - 9 years ago
ashne thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnuMP

. If Dhrisht has responsibilty for anything, it is for not chopping off the heads of the Ps for what happened to his sister.

So true. Im so angry at the P's right now (i'm itching to add verbs here, but they r against IF rules)😑

These P's r a thankless bunch.

I don't think they will go that far with Keshav, Anu. There's divinity associated with him, so it may be hard to accuse him.
Edited by ashne - 9 years ago
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Brishti_Sarkar

Next is Dharmraj Yudhishtir!!!! Wow!!! I am waiting for the next episode!!! And the DRAUPADI arop;);)
Ok where is Semanti? She is truly needed now!!!

Anyways, but if Dhrishtadyumn is responsible for everything...then.. I mean isn't it kind of unfair? He took the responsibility of everything.. Although the Kaurav commanders also took charge for what they did.

I'm here Brishti πŸ˜ƒ but I should not be happy now because almost everybody here is ready to blame Dharmaraj 😭 
edit: As for Dhristadyumna, I also found it unfair. I'm not his fan but I like him to some extent.
Edited by Urmila11 - 9 years ago
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well, dharmaraaj had shown some signs of hypocracy in mahabharat, be it while cursing his mother for karna, also while blaming draupadi for prefering arjun more than the other pandavas. yes he was the most pious man but he wasn't the idial man.
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Brother, thank you for this comment πŸ˜Š yes I do agree that he was not the ideal man of Dwapar yug who can be a role model for anybody. He was a man, not a God. But it is also true that he was pious! Very few understands it, so I thank you again! If he was a complete evil then Lord Krishna could not love, respect & support him. We know that he got salvation. I don't think that we Kaliyugi people are wise enough to realize this man. Only Krishna can understand him.
As for the curse to women, it is not found in all versions of MB. And his words to Draupadi was not a blame actually, he was just stating the fact, the truth.
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am back home for a while n thanks to that, watched Dharmakshetra for the first time...

Firstly, I would say that the actors are awesome...
I loved the actor playing Dhrishtadyumna...
Secondly, Arjun was decent...
Draupadi was great but y does she have a sad expression always?

Finally I felt it was really unfair to blame Dhrishtadyumna for everything...Wat kind of crappy judgment was this?
And y did none of the Ps stand up?
And y was Draupadi not defending her brother?

Loved Keshav...He was just amazing... πŸ‘
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for noticing that, pataa nahi baakiyon ne yeh notice kyun nahi kiaa?
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brishti_Sarkar

so today is dhrist's turn πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Hey guys did anyone see Razia Sultan yesterday? I am quite excited about that one!!! I hope they make it watchable as I dont except historical truth from them.

BTW what do u guys think about suryaputra karna casting? Shud we all plan a casting here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And you know what, I think they will show some KD angle and surely Arjuna will be whitewashed. But why is swastik after Mahabharat! they just did a whole MB and now again the same thing.. (almost I mean)

Wat?
Another show on Karna?
By Swastik?
I dont know wat to say...
I know that almost every Indian is a Karna fan bur still...isn't is too repetitive?
And they dare not link Draupadi with him!!

I can see another official page coming up on Facebook on Suryaputra Karna witu loads of lovers n haters spitting shit at each other... πŸ˜†