Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I look forward to this marriage and their life afterwards. It seems like Appa's never gonna agree and I'm half worried if he's called for the cops! Nevertheless, I look forward to this Sunday wedding (if that's your plan that is, I couldn't find any evidence to Sunday restrictions so I guess Iyers can marry on that day)!
sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG! The best part EVER!

What a proposal...so hot and unique! Love R&B's style!

Will be reading this update a zillion times...so much scorching chemistry ;)

And there's more to come...yay!

Thanks ;)
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wait .. .what? How did this happen?  WOW!  Seriously Nisha... you're just looking to knock the breath out of your readers right?

I saw the title of the latest update was the name of one of my fave dramas so I come to read all excited ... and then this! 

WOW!  How amazing.  Love that once he realized the situation and what the circumstances called for he made the right move- love that he shaved,  and his sensitivity and strength in dealing with Appah.

Your descripon of her cloathes and the way he noticed her in them was beautifully  done.   The last line was perfect.  And the proposal... so uniquely him, so uniquely them- I  don't think i could have expected anything else nor been satisfied wit the stereotypical one from him.

My favorite part though 'No Di'... so much, says so much about him , his feelings  and them in so little...👏

So can't wait for the next update- from winning over Appah, to the sisters' and Bally's reaction, to their future, it's going to be amazing- can't wait.

angel6599 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
u r really evil nisha u always stop at interesting portions next part sikrum update pannu pls... ennale idhuku meyle wait pannu mudiyadhu. tha last part was awesome 👏 i love it . at last he proposed her. the no di part was just awesome i liked it a lot.
UPDATE SOON . 
Nee28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Im in love with your story.😳
You are a brilliant writer.⭐️👏
I just have a small request now that R&B has proposed may we have a chapter on R&B's POV( how he felt after the train ride & what drove him to II's home ) Basically his thoughts , because we have read how II felt about all this but from R&B's side we are still clueless , i read your reply(to other post) that you wanted to keep it that way but now can you please give us 1 chapter on that.
Creditvalley thumbnail
Awesome Nish,  I am speechless.
What  a beautiful proposal. But I want to know how did the Iyer parents take it. Will they accept him as their son in law. I am looking forward to their marriage and their life after. 

Shivani
nitai thumbnail
Hello Nisha 😊 loved it to the core .. One of my favourite chapters after insuring life and love   ❤️ well all I have to say is even after 120+ chapters SwSy still remains as addictive as it has been since chapter 1...loving it ...=D>]
Shreya [
nitai thumbnail
Hello Nisha 😊 loved it to the core .. One of my favourite chapters after insuring life and love   ❤️ well all I have to say is even after 120+ chapters SwSy still remains as addictive as it has been since chapter 1...loving it ...👏
Shreya
deernav thumbnail
Have been trying to write since morning somehow couldnt..But have read the update innumerable times already.. After the update yesterday, was imagining all sorts of things about how the confrontation would be..I imagined R & B holding II and saying ' For sex's sake lets get married' considering the earth-breaking sexual tension between them..Glad i saw an intelligent conversation again between the two.. the way u used bookmarks to let R n B know about II was amazing..And since then have been refreshing the page every ten minutes for the next update.. hope we get one soon..
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nisha question for you :
So Mr R&B was to take the flight at noon on saturday, II dropped of the bag at 3:00ish so clearly he didnt go and had decided before he saw the package, then once he got it from what I deduce he shaved etc and got convinced and went after her.
What happened after 2 am reading Financial Terrorism 😳
Is this something you purposely want the readers to guess or will come up later...
I know you mentioned in the subway one there was more to it..

yenna proposal di zindagi gulzar... just tooo good for a change i am not asking for the next because i could just read this one for the whole day today and listen to the songs you have in there...😳😳😳😳😳 but others would kill me 😆😆😆😆😆😆