SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 69

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Ranu1234

Nisha question for you :
So Mr R&B was to take the flight at noon on saturday, II dropped of the bag at 3:00ish so clearly he didnt go and had decided before he saw the package, then once he got it from what I deduce he shaved etc and got convinced and went after her.
What happened after 2 am reading Financial Terrorism 😳
Is this something you purposely want the readers to guess or will come up later...
I know you mentioned in the subway one there was more to it..

yenna proposal di zindagi gulzar... just tooo good for a change i am not asking for the next because i could just read this one for the whole day today and listen to the songs you have in there...😳 but others would kill me πŸ˜†

Yes Anu
After completing this part I will write about R&B's day from 1 AM- 6 PM ish when he showed up at the door...
I have no words and at this time time also, to express my thoughts, all I can say is I am knocked out at your story telling talent, I am bowing to your eloquance. I busy till 4 today will write more later..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thank you for the PHENOMENAL numbers between last night and this morning... 4000 hits...

I am like SRK, in the sense...COMPLETELY, TOTALLY FULLY alone in the ..."IF-FF Industry"πŸ˜ƒ I dont belong to any actor camps I dont belong to any character camps. I dont travel between shows/Forums with my groupies, assuring me of 100 hits for every word I post.
No Godfathers. no cliques, no benefactors

He rose to the top based on sheer talent and hard work, and this story has too. Thanks to the 50+ FAITHFUL READERS THAT BEG ME TO WRITE EVERY MORNING NOON AND NIGHT, and to COLUMBIA!!!

THIS IS ASTOUNDINGπŸ˜ƒ

Being a nobody SRK rose to the top and SO DID IπŸ‘
That fact, I will never forget all my life😳

Dear Nisha

As I started reading  the Gulzar segment a few times , I started savouring the different aspects of your writing

The beautiful poetic elements:

her long braid swung to the front bringing with it a  garden of scent... multiple strings vied for his attention..."Look at me" "Oh I am here too"

She reached for them and shoved em, "Shut up and do NOT look at him" 

Her lashes tried to blanket her steaming cheeks

Your intricate detailing of everything she wore, we can visualize it as you describe it.

Loved your choice of Sungudi half saree

Your unbeatable sense of humour even in the most passionate of encounters,

This had me in splits:

"If u in as much as touch me, I am going to use Appa's umbrella and u will have to go home using the walking stick"

Your beautiful choice of songs. 

Amazingly coincidentally, I was listening to Gulzar's playlist on youtube a day before and I could only think of II and R&B esp on my favourite, "Aap ki ankhon mein kuch" . I was thrilled to see it become a beautiful part of this passionate love story.

The breathtaking romantic encounters

the way you build up the momentum for every romantic encounter between these two. The witty dialogues , the tangible sexual tension and then their passionate "encounter".

Take a bow Nisha ! I have not enjoyed a story so much in a long time. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Nishaaasa!
Next chapter yeppo update panna poringa?
Wait panna mudiyala.

I've been in LaLaLand all day! 
Especially anda proposalku aprama.

My poor faculty. I think I might have scarred him for life. I totally lost my verbal filter after reading the update, and said super random shit to him, aloud in class. πŸ˜†

Hum ko ab jaldi se update maangta!
Originally posted by deernav

Have been trying to write since morning somehow couldnt..But have read the update innumerable times already.. After the update yesterday, was imagining all sorts of things about how the confrontation would be..I imagined R & B holding II and saying ' For sex's sake lets get married' considering the earth-breaking sexual tension between them..Glad i saw an intelligent conversation again between the two.. the way u used bookmarks to let R n B know about II was amazing..And since then have been refreshing the page every ten minutes for the next update.. hope we get one soon..

Hi!

This story is as much about sex as it is about their INTELLECT as well. HOW can their confession be all about sex, nahi? SO MANY actually believe this couple exists in real, that would have been impossible if it was all about sex.
Thank you for loving intelligent conversation. As much as I love sex and sex talk I feel intelligent back and forth contains the power to arouse more than anything elseπŸ˜ƒ
THANKS VERY MUCHπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by swaram

Dear Nisha

As I started reading  the Gulzar segment a few times , I started savouring the different aspects of your writing

The beautiful poetic elements:

her long braid swung to the front bringing with it a  garden of scent... multiple strings vied for his attention..."Look at me" "Oh I am here too"

She reached for them and shoved em, "Shut up and do NOT look at him" 

Her lashes tried to blanket her steaming cheeks

Your intricate detailing of everything she wore, we can visualize it as you describe it.

Loved your choice of Sungudi half saree

Your unbeatable sense of humour even in the most passionate of encounters,

This had me in splits:

"If u in as much as touch me, I am going to use Appa's umbrella and u will have to go home using the walking stick"

Your beautiful choice of songs. 

Amazingly coincidentally, I was listening to Gulzar's playlist on youtube a day before and I could only think of II and R&B esp on my favourite, "Aap ki ankhon mein kuch" . I was thrilled to see it become a beautiful part of this passionate love story.

The breathtaking romantic encounters

the way you build up the momentum for every romantic encounter between these two. The witty dialogues , the tangible sexual tension and then their passionate "encounter".

Take a bow Nisha ! I have not enjoyed a story so much in a long time. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

THANKS SO MUCH
LOVELY ANALYSIS. I have no words to express my gratitude. I am happy it was a mix of everything and not just all sex... She is extremely funny, I read OVER AND OVER AGAIN that men get turned on by sense of humor. A good laugh can turn a man on more than a pair of big boobs
(Sorry for the French). He is extremely intelligent... he couldnt have fallen for anyone else

Originally posted by Arya1991

Nishaaasa!
Next chapter yeppo update panna poringa?
Wait panna mudiyala.

I've been in LaLaLand all day! 
Especially anda proposalku aprama.

My poor faculty. I think I might have scarred him for life. I totally lost my verbal filter after reading the update, and said super random shit to him, aloud in class. πŸ˜†

Hum ko ab jaldi se update maangta!

In the next hour I will wrap up this interlude in II's room and then tell us all about what he was thinking between 1 AM and 6 PM

Starting tonite, it will be all about both families' reactions and the preparation of a typical Iyer wedding

Since the dude cant wait, lets see how soon he can take her home☺️
Nisha I read this one immediately after you posted it. Have been reading it at work, during tea breaks. Thankfully, it's a lull at work this week. I have nothing to say. Everyone here has said so much already and I concur. They've voiced everything I wanted to say. I'll get an ailment very soon. If not physical then mental. You have no idea what you've done to me and I'm not settling for anyone less than r&b now, for sure. 
Going to read the part again with the songs playing in the backgroundπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Thank you for the PHENOMENAL numbers between last night and this morning... 4000 hits...

I am like SRK, in the sense...COMPLETELY, TOTALLY FULLY alone in the ..."IF-FF Industry"πŸ˜ƒ I dont belong to any actor camps I dont belong to any character camps. I dont travel between shows/Forums with my groupies, assuring me of 100 hits for every word I post.
No Godfathers. no cliques, no benefactors

He rose to the top based on sheer talent and hard work, and this story has too. Thanks to the 50+ FAITHFUL READERS THAT BEG ME TO WRITE EVERY MORNING NOON AND NIGHT, and to COLUMBIA!!!

THIS IS ASTOUNDINGπŸ˜ƒ

Being a nobody SRK rose to the top and SO DID IπŸ‘
That fact, I will never forget all my life😳

Nisha talent can never be hidden.. it comes out and only talent eventually sustains itself - vidya balan,SRK,AR Rahman,Illayaraja, and so so many more..
Nobody and I re-iterate NOBODY  can write as many parts in this Forum or outside and keep the interest in each and every one.. writing an OS or writing 4 parts is something but writing 3 parts every day and having us all go when is the next is something else altogether.
 I am a software professional , from a good school and pride myself regarding the books I read and HONESTLY you have me hooked to this more than II is to R&B.. just plain AMAZING!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ.
And your audience is so cool because they get you & even reading comments in this thread is fun !!!!