SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 67

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Interesting Update...Well Written...Clap
Nisha!!!!! Enge di edithimu pore nee????? I wish I dont fall from there up all of a sudden!!! This is so good di... I am loving it!!! Thanks for a beautiful update babu
Originally posted by Nisha0604

I ll do the "Strangers on a Subway" part next and then it will be the grand confrontation... or pre confrontation
Weekend should be fun chapters...

Waiting!!!!
Thumbs Up More later. Have to fill gas and head back home LOLEdited by blue5sky - 6 years ago

Originally posted by taara113

Ohk its not my place to tell ppl wat to do and what not to...but iv a habbit of getting into trouble so i will...
Nisha i love your story and the moment I read something against it I was really angry; the only reason I didn't say something was bcz I somehow end up picking up fights which I didnt want to...soon u gave a reply...which initially i really enjoyed but fir laga ki ur bng as critical of the shw as the post was to ur stry...everywhere itssomeone's hardwork and effort yr and maybe der r ppl who r liking it somewhere so rather just not say anything than say bad...

Yes I still switch on the tv at 7 30 if possible if I like the first 5 min I watch or else I dont knw...but i do feel bad wen someone talks badly abt it; i will feel the same evn wen i totally quit watching it just bcz dey didn't promise me anything i don't hv a right(i can't think of a better word) to get disappointed in them but i can still appreciate watever good it got me...
Just like ur stry i can say wat i like wat i dont but if some day i totally loose track i don't think il be able to say mean things bcz it got me alot of happiness at one pnt of time and thats wats important...

So can we plsss plsss nt discuss anything abt the show here...
And im really sorry if im offending u or ashu, thats definitely nt wat i want to do...
Padke bhool jana isse...

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">The show doesn't even exist for me Taara. When my story was insulted I had to make a comment.</font>I avoid saying anything about the show... I avoid it like people would avoid EbolaShocked..I dont care if people dont like my writing, publicly comparing it to garbage is unacceptableBig smile..
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I am sorry you still harbor positive feelings for it, I am unable to do anything about it</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks for reading though...</font>

Taara baby, DITTO from my side Smile
Arey we are all here to enjoy a story so different from the show!! Lets discuss the story..
As Nisha put it, the show seriously doesnt exist for me.. I will agree with whatever you said.. But this day, at this point, I hate it.. There was a time I was addicted.. To the core.. Khana bhi bhool jaati thi.. The makers dis betray us.. Every show promises ro be giving us wntertainment.. So did this one.. Bt it failed.. For me atleast..
If u are enjoying it, am happy for you dear!!!
We should not pick fights for silly stuff, should we?? Smile

Originally posted by Ranu1234

nice update! R&B getting a little mellow i feel and I love II's way of dealing
How long can appa be angry with her .. i have a feeling pretty soon that is going to change..
gosh as usual this has me saying " yeh dil mange more " ClapClapClap
I actually like Ranjan so much that it actually bothers me that he has a scandal associated with him.
Yesterday night honestly i was thinking of ways he can be proved innocent venumna sollu i will pm you LOLLOL

Its bugging him no end that she doesn't care for himBlushing..They had such a GOOD thing going...Clap He lost a lover AND he lost a FRIEND
kar na PM...I didnt want to get overly gushy about Ranjan, but yes I felt a moment of compassion as wellCry

He lost a lover AND he lost a FRIEND true that lover /infatuation toh they come and go but its finding the one person you can listen music or read a book together or laugh at the same joke now thats difficult . i married my husband because we both loved old hindi songs and as trivial as it may sound thats the one thing thats been our common ground and we totally enjoy the same kind of music/art /books and the rest of the time we fight LOL

so he in his heart knows that II was his friend who could read him and they could laugh at the same thing or he could put his head on her shoulder and read while she taught Lasya  to twirl her hair.. Embarrassed
so let him go through the process and realize ..
My Ranjan obsession stems from the fact that good things should happen to good people so 4 years this family has suffered made him a nomad,Sam must not be having it easy too with her in-laws, Manny is unable to move on and they are such a good family actually. So whenever II & R&B get married I want a full happy family cause no matter what there is going to be this thing that their mom is not there to witness her fav childs wedding atleast baaki should be happy and make up and they should be like what their life was 4 years back.

Will send you pm thodi der mein..

Originally posted by blue5sky

Thumbs Up More later. Have to fill gas and head back home LOL

Yesterday I commented while I was filling the gas Wink. The guy out there showed me the sign no cellphone in this area Ouch

I ll do  the "Strangers on a Subway" part next and then it will be the grand confrontation... or pre confrontation
Weekend should be fun chapters...

Bahut Intazar hai next update kaLOL kya kare yeh dil or dimaag mange more.Wink
I havent started any book in last 4 weeks (for the first time in many years) Even my better half is baffled as he could not see any kindle dowloads bills LOL