Frequent Posters

Jinvera thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ashu9

Dearies, are you all alive 🤣 🤣
Come back to the thread.. Lol..
It feels like am having a monologue here

I m in shock right now dii...i think i will b gone to comma if Nisha dii write more chapters like this..🤣
Edited by Jinvera - 9 years ago
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg!!!!! thats just awesome nisha...trust R&B to take a different route...im still blushing and there is more to encounter... u r an amazing story teller nisha...just the best...
wat I found the best was she saying yes...didn't even take a sec...n he asking for 3 gals...that's just epic...
my heavens lord...ab next update tak toh i will go full mad...half mad toh apne pehle hi banaya hua hai...
Nazz_naz thumbnail
Yaaah... wedding wedding wedddiiing... cant wait for it now... ❤️
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
DID I JUST READ WAT I DID
YES I DID
YES I DID
YES I DID
*I'm smiling so much right now*

Undoubtedly one of the best proposals I have ever ever come across...if it had to be this would have been the most most beautiful ending ever...

The way the dresses were described they could pretty much run off to get married right now...

Th Bookmarks ( for most people who read they are very special, irrespective of whether you use them or not...i don't use i still love collecting) "I like naps" pause pause pause"And You" use  wow that was such a  killer ( sorry for the not so eloquent use of language...im not good at it)
"I am not sure if you feel a spark. But I feel fireworks when I think of you"  I felt whatever is 10 times more bigger than that...

Inhaling the French Love Note...It does not get hotter...

And you made it rain...Apppa ko kuch nae sunae diya...very smart...

" No di"...where is this heading
"I have no idea about Iyer weddings, but if we can get married tomorrow we shud"...did he just say that

"I want three girls like you II"  
yes he did
aaawww *sob sob*

The sobbing in his shirt was also very very cute...And Lata Ji always knew what song to play
She should retain her last name her initials cant be short for Information bureau ( bad joke)

P.s. my laptop is big spoiler..im typing for the third time(loosing on alot of content each time:( ) hoping all text stays this time...
And with this it is my 100th comment on this forum

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Jinvera

I m in shock right now dii...i think i will b gone to comma if Nisha dii write more chapters like this..🤣

Rofl.. Main bhi 😆 😆
kg1404 thumbnail
"She opened the now empty ruby earrings gold velvet box... and pulled out the rolled like cigarette much used and abused note and threw it at him
"Inda vechikko" she whispered, flinging it, he caught it effortlessly
As he approached, moving back to her corner... Appa's walking stick and umbrella from HIS Kashi Yatra hung from the Godrej...

He took the note and opened it and inhaled... "

-------

Nisha,I am a teetotaler, but if words can intoxicate you, then I am.
But N, seriously 3 , they will be contributing handsomely to the population index and R&B better pay a decent credit to Delhi Metro'
kg1404 thumbnail
And Nisha, BTW, I noticed that I do find a mention in your first page that you call as a brag sheet.
Thank you. I enjoyed writing it and that was my tribute to you.That's Game, Set and Match.
banksii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"NO di" he said boldly on her lips

LOVED THIS LINE...

"I have no idea about Iyer weddings, but if we can get married tomorrow we shud"

R&B DIRECT HIT..LOVED HIS APPROACH...TO THE POINT...AWESOME UPDATE NISHU..ALREADY READ TWICE...
Edited by banana.ishra - 9 years ago
kg1404 thumbnail
Nisha,I am posting in this "ungodly hr" and that's a first for me. You can ding a credit in my pride index for that!!!!
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ohk now seriously ...WHAT JUST HAPPENED...i usually dont comment bt this one did force me to.
R&B actually proposing II...has to be d update of d day..do i hv to say now that im waiting for ur next update ..can it be soon now..prettty pleaseee

p.s zindagi waqai gulzar hai ( the show is my favourite one ) :)Edited by dsgirl - 9 years ago